Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simply Bearings Group Ltd
customer service
Read Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

About Simply Bearings Group Ltd:

With £25M of stock available we are the biggest online distributor of bearings and associated products. We focus on first class customer service.

01942269837

support@simplybearings.co.uk

Simply Bearings Ltd
Halton House
Greenfold Way

Tell us how Simply Bearings Group Ltd made you happy
Found required parts easy on website..easy to order..very fast delivery and good prices too..will be shopping with Simplybearings again !
Great selection, great price and helpful staff. Thank you for super service :)
Great product and service
I Ordered CAS555SS-JUB (stainless steel jubilee clips). They arrived next day. Very happy with the product and purchase from Simply Bearings
Exactly what I wanted, when I needed it. Very good service.
I needed bronze bushes for an obsolete machine, sizes were easily found on Simply Bearings, easy to use ordering page then delivered within 18 hours. Great service. Thank you.
Needed a specific item, very small value order but the staff took time to check the item was correct for my requirements and it was received the next day
I have ordered twice from simply bearings, and each time the service has been quick and accurate. I am just about to order again.
The bearings arrived very quickly and a good price and will be ordering more in the future.
A fantastic company, very good & quick service, also one of the best & easiest websites to navigate. Excellent quality parts.
Great delivery time and great product.
The articles I ordered arrived earlier than expected, in perfect condition, and worked perfectly. Very pleased.
Salesperson could have been more helpful, it seemed that he just wanted to get me off the phone telling me two or three times to go on the website and look at the bearings there. If my request had been simple I would have done that in the first place. Your customers are not all computer wizards.
Have been trying to get a seal for a 1977 Escort MK2 fuel tank sender. Went on Simply Bearings Group and they had the exact size I required. It's worked perfectly.
Items as ordered delivered very promptly
Quick service & delivery
Item received within 24 hours of ordering. Good price. Excellent service, no snags. Happy to use them again.
Great service, staff extremely helpful. Located rollers for me and I had them the next day, all correct. I will definitely use again. Thank you.
Excellent
Great service, great price once again from Simply Bearings.
Simply Bearings Group Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 16,717 reviews