Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Simply Bearings Group Ltd

About Simply Bearings Group Ltd: With £25M of stock available we are the biggest online distributor of bearings and associated products. We focus on first class customer service.

01942269837

support@simplybearings.co.uk

Simply Bearings Ltd
Halton House
Greenfold Way

Tell us how Simply Bearings Group Ltd made you happy

customer service
"Always a pleasure to use. Fantastic service."
"Great service and choice and super quick delivery I will be using again. A Manning Production Manager"
"Pleased with fast delivery. New bearings fitted & working well although,its early days but, so far so good."
"Great service - quick delivery - great product - perfect"
"A good web site easy to use. Very prompt dispatch. normally next day"
"Excellent service (I mistakenly ordered two belts of the wrong size but when my error was spotted Simply Bearings soon replaced them with the correct size without fuss)."
"First class product and fast delivery all at a fair price, what more can you ask."
"I have only purchased two small items from simply bearings all communications and delivery were top notch."
"Great products great prices great service 100. Percent happy"
"They were most helpful when I phoned and I ordered online and had a delivery to north east Scotland next day how could you better that ? Great service thanks Alister"
"Brilliant service, can’t fault any aspect of my experience"
"Easy ordering and arrived in good time. Had to call customer services as I ordered the wrong size, the lady on the phone was very helpful and knew exactly what part I needed. New part arrived very quickly and was a perfect fit. Good work. Thank you."
"Very efficient in dispatching goods and free postage. Thank you !"
"Excellent service, very impressed!"
"Excellent site. Every bearing I looked for was available. Ordered on a Sunday night , delivered on Tuesday morning. Prices very reasonable. What more could anyone want?"
"My order arrived very quickly and was exactly what I wanted. Thank you."
"good quick well priced service. the website is easy to navigate and well thought out making solecting, comparing and speaking the correct thing easy and cheap"
"Quick delivery and easy to order"
"What I wanted, when I wanted it. Packaged perfectly with prompt delivery."
"Great Service, I have used Simply Bearings on several occasions. They have knowledgeable staff, good price and reliable delivery. Thank you. Bob Harris. Wines Medical."
Simply Bearings Group Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 13,198 reviews