Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Simply Bearings Group Ltd

About Simply Bearings Group Ltd: With £25M of stock available we are the biggest online distributor of bearings and associated products. We focus on first class customer service.

01942269837

support@simplybearings.co.uk

Simply Bearings Ltd
Halton House
Greenfold Way

Tell us how Simply Bearings Group Ltd made you happy

customer service
"I spent a lot of time looking for the particular item I was after, luckily I found the Simply Bearings site, which offered a great selection of the items I was looking for, Well Done"
"Lot's of repeat business with this company. Helpful and fast."
"Good products, arrived in good time. First class, I would definately use simply bearings again."
"Order received very quickly"
"Thank you for providing me with some really hard to source bearings. And they turned up quickly too!"
"First Class Service. Telephone Staff incredibly helpful, polite and efficient. Recurved my order the next day. Highly recommended. Thank you. K. Jones"
"Items on both orders were received well within the advised time for standard delivery; for the second order the next day. Items well packed and in good condition and as described. Very good service indeed, well worth keeping bookmarked for the future."
"Excellent service, as usual !"
"Top service"
"We were more than happy with your service. The item we ordered was perfect and delivered very quickly. Thank you"
"Bought a set of bearings for my Downhill Moutain Bike's front wheel. Took the code off the side, put it in their search engine and in next to no time......ordered a set. Came next day and now my bike is up and running again, ready for the trail. Definitely be using them again......excellent throughout! Thank you."
"good company quick delivery"
"Good product, easy website, fast delivery"
"Brilliant service, Great communication and item delivered next day . Highly recommended."
"good all round"
"Used this service before good choice of quality and price and a quick delivery"
"Thanks I used the grease on my Honda deauville nt700 final drive and works a treat would buy again from this company Very fast delivery"
"I ordered a pair of seals. Very reasonable price and next day delivery. Fantastic service."
"Ordered 6pm Mon, delivered 8 am Tues, exactly what I needed, super service."
"It's actually quite a local company to me which I never knew before I found the web site but they arrived quickly, I only needed a couple of small bearings for my 3D Printer and both work perfectly.. Brilliant service and will certainly use them again."
Simply Bearings Group Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 13,150 reviews