SHOP4PARTS Reviews

Read SHOP4PARTS Reviews

info@shop4parts.co.uk

Tell us how SHOP4PARTS made you happy
Great Service
Excellent service especially when I phoned with a query. No improvements I can think of.
I am a returning customer and always have no problems. Delivery is excellent.
The delivery service seems good but fails to deliver, I cannot find a number to call and the waiting time for a chat is 30mins. My delivery was due today at lunch time , tracking the driver he was within 1/2 mile at at 2 pm but now at 7.15pm he seems to be heading back to Nottingham . Will there be a delivery later tonight or tomorrow who knows! I have used shop4parts before with no problems and found them helpful it’s the delivery system that gives you a high expectation.
Parts were ordered easily on line and arrived the next day, excellent service.
ordered a engine coolant tank and received what i think is a cheap copy. When i called to question this, the assistant put the phone down on me as he didn't want to argue about it???
This is a Fiat Genuine Unit supplied to you, the employee on the phone told me that we had issues with the telephone line..
First class service great price and delivered as they said on time couldn’t do better will definitely use them again
The items I ordered arrived quickly and well packed and it's good to know that there's a supplier who has a range of fluids that are standard to and recommended by Italian car manufacturers.
Placed an order on a Tuesday afternoon, and the parts were packed and delivered to Sweden on Wednesday night. And i then picked them up on Thursday morning! (Picked it up my self at the local post office....but no thank´s to them as they usually delay deliveries several days!! So i got lucky) But couldn´t be more satisfied with your part though! Cheers
Very quick delivery, reasonably priced quality parts.
Brilliant service. Very fast too. Happy customer
Had just what I needed when I couldn't find it elsewhere, fair price, good communication & free & fast delivery when spending over £25. I'd be happy to shop here again.
Again first class delivery, great!
Excellent 5 star service as always. My first choice for Alfa Romeo parts and consumables.
I have ordered parts for my cars already during several years from Shop4parts. It has always been easy to make an order. The parts are as they should be and they are packed in the box in a safe, professional way. The delivery is fast, even a long distance delivery to Finland. I'm afraid, that the Brexit will make it more difficult and more expensive to continue shopping in the British online shops in general. I hope the Brexit could still be avoided somehow.
Excellent service highly recommended
Easy order process and superb delivery.
Easy online ordering and processing, excellent tracking with 1 hour delivery window.
Supplied part was brand new in box and the right genuine oem for less than the manufacturers part dept. Delivery was quick on time, even able to amend delivery instructions after ordering. Will use again.
Purchased tailgate lock after major high street garage couldn’t source one! Arrived quickly job done in 20 mins.
SHOP4PARTS is rated 4.89 based on 5,401 reviews