SHOP4PARTS Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend SHOP4PARTS

Tell us how SHOP4PARTS made you happy

"Great prices, excellent quality parts and fantastic delivery will always guarantee I will come back!!"
"With very competitive prices, a wide range of available products and a most efficient service and delivery one cannot go wrong."
"used shop4parts for many years always very helpful and the service is brilliant also the prices cannot be bettered really nice people to deal with"
"Placed an order, first got a message of confirmation but no delivery date. Wasn't sure if this's a genuine website but money had been paid so had to be a bit patient. Received a text message plus email the next day advising my item would be delivered the day after. Delivery was made by DPD, the best courier company in town as they texted me the morning the parcel was to be delivered then a second text advising me the time slot of delivery. Got the part I needed, Bingo! Fast, efficient, best delivery, and Shop4Parts even included a small box of chocolate in the parcel for Easter occasion. Thumbs up!"
"Quick response! got the parcel three days after order, (Shipping to Hong Kong)"
"Didn't tell me shipping charge while I confirmed what I wanted Paid 20 odd pounds including shipping for a set of wheel trims 1 wheel trim came"
"Great service, 25 parts needed for a Alfa 159, all in stock. Great price, great company."
"Best prices,good quality product and efficient delivery. I am from South Africa and it literally took less than 5 days for the product to arrive in the country.The part was exactly what i was looking for. Thanks shop4parts!!! Vem009."
"The part came really quickly and is perfect. The packaging looked a bit like straw so my friend used it to make a scarecrow outfit for her son and he came 1st in the World Book Day outfit competition! Thank you!!"
"I have used shop4parts for about 2 years now. I can absolutely reccomend them. They have always been able to supply any part asked for at very competitive prices. Very helpful people, good to deal with. Fred Hayward"
"I have been ordering my parts from Shop4parts.co.uk and I am very satisfied. They are efficient and fast to respond."
"Excellent value fast delivery default set to Shop parts will buy more wish I would of found this company before well done"
"I CAN'T REVIEW THE BREAK DISCS FOR MY FIAT GRANDE PUNTO 1.2i 8valve 2007: PLATE AS I HAVE NOT FITTED THEM TO THE CAR YET; THE DELIVERY WAS SO SWIFT BY DPD COURIERS THOUGH; STAY TUNED; I AM SURE THE DISC WILL PERFORM WITH THE BREMBO FRONT DISC PADS I JUST BOUGHT TODAY; CAN'T WAIT TO FITZ*****"
"Good service good Web site, unfortunately the delivery charges for small items are to high."
"Very good, fast service and great prices too Thanks"
"I have been using shop4parts for years, when i phone the gentleman is very helpful, prices are fab and fast delivery. Highly recomended"
"Excellent service. The past I required was coming from abroad and turned up within the specified time. Michael could not do enough to help. I have used on a number of occasions and the service is excellent and the parts always arrive on time."
"Accurate and friendly advice and very good quality product matched to speedy delivery."
"Super fast shipping with superb packaging. Parcel tracking is also accurate. All inquiries were promptly responded to. Placing orders is so easy and simple. Very very satisfied."
"Very good performance, it is the second time I pass an order to Shop4parts, the right product is delivered in two days in the South of France!"
SHOP4PARTS is rated 4.89 based on 5,154 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access