SHOP4PARTS Reviews

of reviewers recommend SHOP4PARTS
Read SHOP4PARTS Reviews
1st website told me right part and it's not. I contacted them to sort the problem and can get no reply. I am now in the process of going via trading standards
Excellent service.quick delivery and knowledgeable staff. Perfect
Excellent service, brilliant prices, cant fault them,
I've used shop4parts for years. Previously the service and delivery have been good. This time they made a mistake with my address, meaning the package was being held in the FedEx depot. Having admitted their mistake they refused to organise the delivery for the next day, which was a Saturday, (6 days after placing the order) as there was a small supplement to pay for saturday delivery. They've lost a previously loyal customer as I won't be using them again.
ordered a engine coolant tank and received what i think is a cheap copy. When i called to question this, the assistant put the phone down on me as he didn't want to argue about it???
This is a Fiat Genuine Unit supplied to you, the employee on the phone told me that we had issues with the telephone line..
Came broken part (headlight with broken clip for screw).
One star is due to the fact that a week later I still have to receive my order as DPD has firstly lost my parcel and then postponed my delivery due to the weather. I will have to return what I bought as I had to buy them somewhere else. Hopefully I won’t have to pay for shipping the parcel back as this wasn’t my fault. Shop4parts itself is great.good choice, genuine parts, competitively priced.
Got great advice and the correct components very quickly
Never used this site before, but I have to say very good service and well packed items! I will use again in the near future.
Very good service. Got correct part . Which mr auto couldn't do
Not good Hi my order not coming aramex stop order for 4.72 GBP and i tray to pay from my card 3 time but failed I don't know what I can do that's not good why you don't take all mony for one time
emailed them a question but never got a reply. why bother having the option to “contact us” and ignore it
The part I ordered has to be cut by hand to make it fit?! I don’t have the tools required to cut the plastic off the wheel trim so that the bolts will fit through! Ridiculous!
The parts never turned up!
I have been charged VAT on the product as well as VAT on shipping! This is out of order....VAT should be on the product only!!!!!!
Didn't tell me shipping charge while I confirmed what I wanted Paid 20 odd pounds including shipping for a set of wheel trims 1 wheel trim came
Sorry but I don't know where's anything that I buy
Part doesn't fit! Snapped when it was put on by a mechanic as I couldn't do it myself! Plastic is far too stiff
Aftermarket part supplied was totally useless. Normally these seem to be well-chosen but the item delivered was identical to ones available on eBay.
the delivery is delayed for custom i paid 45 dollars for nothing and still waiting
SHOP4PARTS is rated 4.89 based on 5,869 reviews