SHOP4PARTS Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend SHOP4PARTS

Tell us how SHOP4PARTS made you happy

"One out of four brake pad sets having sensor cables wear out issue."
"Parts delivered on time without problem but I contacted them by email to query a another part that I wasn't sure about ordering and have had no reply."
"The floor mats I ordered for my Giulietta don’t actually fit. The driver’s foot well has 2 points to go through the mat, but the mat only has one hole, and it’s also in the wrong place."
"the update regarding the shipments is terrible.... although calling up the customer care services of the courier company.... there is no update of the status ...."
"Parts arrived on time. Good value but not genuine fiat!"
"Quite expensive delivery charges even when you buy multiple items at once. Bought 3 items on a wednesday morning, got charged for delivery per item, and it wasn't even next day delivery but 2 days with dpd. Apparently they hadn't packed my order till late afternoon."
"Parts were spot on . Cost £7 weighed and looked about the size of a matchbox yet cost £8 for delivery. Europarts next time I'm afraid"
"The delivery was scheduled for Monday. On Monday Afternoon I was advised that the delivery would now be made Tuesday afternoon. This is fine. However payment for delivery was made based on turnaround."
"Genuine part at a good price, but ridiculous postage cost for the size and weight of the part."
"good service but excessive postal charges"
"Very happy to receive part but was not very happy about price of postage (felt like I was ripped off)"
"Parts were pretty well what was ordered and eventually turned up"
"Quick response when first enquiry"
"Service was quick, however, I ordered a boot badge and received a front badge but didn't realise that it was the wrong part until I already removed the old one. I've now had to order another boot one to fit properly."
"Still awaiting delivery!!"
"If the site was mobile responsive it would have been 5 star. Came super quickly with no problems"
"Good service even after part was not in stock."
"Parts perfectly fine but not made clear they were pattern and not OEM. Not a problem as it happens but probably should be made clearer."
"Ordered Wed 12:30 shipped Thursday DPD screwed up and won't het till Monday. Nice guy but let down by shit delivery company if my ordered was dispatched I may have received b4 weekend and finished what I need doing. I really should have cancelled let cowboys DPD take back."
"Finding out that my payment via internet had failed after I had already Gibraltar and the items had not arrived by the date originally specified at my son's address in the uk. It was disappointing that despite my having left a mobile contact number I had to contact the organisation from the u k, via my mobile after checking my e mails and having the items dispatched to arrive shortly before my return to Gibraltar Whilst I understand problems can arise I hope that that when an overseas order has an issue such as mine and given the circumstance I had made known in my case about my travel plans; that I would not have to find out about the order problem and delivery delay.. I"
SHOP4PARTS is rated 4.89 based on 5,132 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access