SHOP4PARTS Reviews

of reviewers recommend SHOP4PARTS
Read SHOP4PARTS Reviews
value for money well delivered correct parts will buy again happy customer.
Excessive delivery charge. Delivery was 40% of the total order value.
I had purchased rear discs and pads this year but then had to order another rear disc and pads again as the disc nearside became warped. They provide good service but I think some of the products are low quality.
One out of four brake pad sets having sensor cables wear out issue.
Parts delivered on time without problem but I contacted them by email to query a another part that I wasn't sure about ordering and have had no reply.
The floor mats I ordered for my Giulietta don’t actually fit. The driver’s foot well has 2 points to go through the mat, but the mat only has one hole, and it’s also in the wrong place.
the update regarding the shipments is terrible.... although calling up the customer care services of the courier company.... there is no update of the status ....
Parts arrived on time. Good value but not genuine fiat!
Quite expensive delivery charges even when you buy multiple items at once. Bought 3 items on a wednesday morning, got charged for delivery per item, and it wasn't even next day delivery but 2 days with dpd. Apparently they hadn't packed my order till late afternoon.
Parts were spot on . Cost £7 weighed and looked about the size of a matchbox yet cost £8 for delivery. Europarts next time I'm afraid
The delivery was scheduled for Monday. On Monday Afternoon I was advised that the delivery would now be made Tuesday afternoon.
This is fine. However payment for delivery was made based on turnaround.
Genuine part at a good price, but ridiculous postage cost for the size and weight of the part.
good service but excessive postal charges
Very happy to receive part but was not very happy about price of postage (felt like I was ripped off)
Parts were pretty well what was ordered and eventually turned up
Quick response when first enquiry
Service was quick, however, I ordered a boot badge and received a front badge but didn't realise that it was the wrong part until I already removed the old one. I've now had to order another boot one to fit properly.
Still awaiting delivery!!
If the site was mobile responsive it would have been 5 star. Came super quickly with no problems
Good service even after part was not in stock.
SHOP4PARTS is rated 4.89 based on 5,710 reviews