SHOP4PARTS Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend SHOP4PARTS

Tell us how SHOP4PARTS made you happy

"Parts arrived correct and delivered on time and also they give you 1 hour slot which I found very good so I am not waiting all day"
"Nicely package and prompt delivery"
"Smooth purchase, good quality parts for a good price."
"Great service. Clear description of products on website. Make sure you check your order on the site before checkout. I needed two wheel trims. Ordered one by mistake and ended up having to pay two lots of postage, which of course put the price up."
"Very good ,fast delivery and good price"
"Service was great but problem was cost of using DPD for delivery to France."
"Very good service, parts are in stock and are the genuine article as noted on the site, good prices too and quickly delivered- well packaged. The only issue is delivery charges, this might only be the case for smaller items, not really sure, but the postage for a dpd delivery for an ariel was more than the part itself, around 7 quid which is far too much. 4 stars for me-if the delivery charges improve for small items it would be 5."
"Fast supply of fiat ducato tutella gearbox"
"Excellent service. Quick delivery. Only four stars though, coz one of the coil springs ordered was wrong. Shame. Correct spring shipped ASAP. Excellent customer service. Thanks. Will use again."
"Very helpful and parts dilevered on time and they give 1 hour slot"
"Colis bien emballé livraison très rapide ,le seul défaut c'est qu'elle est affichée à 551 euros ttc et qu'elle est facturée et débitée a 551 £ sur le compte soit environ 630 euros"
"Envoi rapide et conforme à la description,dommage que les frais de livraison reste trop élevés!"
"Good, quick service and easy to get refund for part I didn’t need."
"Bit of a problem with the parts I ordered for my Alfa GT, they got lost. However to be fair to SHOP4PARTS, they sorted the problem out , kept me informed of the progress and I had the parts within 7 days. Would recommend this company SN EDWARDS"
"The website is so easy to navigate, the prices are the keenest for genuine Fiat parts and the next day delivery at 10.15am via DPD is brilliant. I have used Shop4parts many times and plan to do so again. Norman"
"I ordered my car part from shop4parts. I found the part I needed on the website which was good because some sites did not have what I wanted. The part was delivered within 3 days of my order and it arrived within the times that I was given. I will use this site again for parts if I need to."
"Quick delivery and quality product however, not impressed with the packaging. Turned up in a dairy milk chocolate cardboard box and the missus had a go at me thinking I was buying chocolate when I'm supposed to be on a diet!"
"Sent parts promptly delivery good and informative. Can’t comment on part until it has been in use for a year."
"Well priced parts and consumables, easy to use site good delivery time's never any problems with parts."
"Good & resourceful most of the time. Overseas shipping is a bit high especially for smaller items. Parts prices would be more ideal with tax included before adding to basket."
SHOP4PARTS is rated 4.89 based on 5,137 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access