SHOP4PARTS Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend SHOP4PARTS

Tell us how SHOP4PARTS made you happy

"Very Easy to order,item was well packed and delivered quickly also included a tube of rolos which was a very welcome surprise! Thank You."
"Very quick delivery. Product as advertised"
"My experience with this company is first class, very helpful, polite, and are always keen to supply the right part."
"Helpful and considerate excellent provision and advice."
"Fantastic friendly service. Ordered parts for my alfa that I could not source. Mick ordered from Italy and we're with me in Ireland within 4 days. Very satisfied"
"Absolutely brilliant. Helped on the phone, by giving me the part number, and I received my order the next day after ordering on the internet.! Part now fitted and door back in operation.Thank you so much, will recommend to anyone who needs a spare part for their car. The Munchies with the order were a lovely surprise too and really cheered me up!"
"Easy to use website and fast delivery"
"Michael is Simply the best !! Merry Xmas"
"Very fast shipping. I ordered the wrong part by accident, but a swift no quibbles refund was issued on return. Thanks."
"Very fast delivery. Less than a week to Sweden. 2 tnumbs up."
"Great seller and price. Tank you very much"
"Great value for money on Fiat spares. And fast delivery times"
"Staff are really friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Parts dispatched and arrived within two day. Definitely recommend them!"
"Have often shopped with Shop4parts and have always had excellent service. Thank you."
"Very quick delivery of my order, well packaged, particularly like the shredded packing protection. good price thank you. however DPD delivered to the wrong address, I'm 3 Bracken Close, they delivered to 3 Bracken Drive. I contacted them to explain the photo of delivery was not my property, they were not helpful at all, just insisting they had delivered to my address. Three times i contacted them, each time the answer was the same, then cut me off. disgraceful attitude Thankfully the occupier delivered the package to me the day after. Your delivery label was perfect for my address. name, address, post code, the driver clearly did not use the post code. I've given 5 star for your service, i would'nt give DPD 1 star for their non existent customer service."
"Exsellent"
"Just so easy to navigate website. Easy to find part. So many parts. Great delivery."
"This has been my third order from S4P. As some of the parts were high value (for instance Punto LED rear light unit) I rang each time to confirm I had the correct part numbers. On all three occasions the phone was answered by Mick H who went out of his way to be helpful and make sure I had the correct parts identified. The quality of the goods has been excellent, with quick, free (because each order has been for more than £25) delivery and the cash savings very considerable. These guys are now my "go to" for 90% of all my Fiat requirements."
"Easy to order and delivered when they said it would arrive."
"Great service, fast delivery and great prices!!!"
SHOP4PARTS is rated 4.89 based on 4,665 reviews