SHOP4PARTS Reviews

of reviewers recommend SHOP4PARTS
Read SHOP4PARTS Reviews
Excellent communication - first class service.
Quality parts at good prices! Quick service and friendly to deal with as well.
Excellent service, parts were spot on, swift, friendly and very helpful people. Will go straight back if I need more parts…
Great service from a dependable firm, all parts fit perfectly and are of high quality at a fraction of dealer prices
Helpful, knowledgeable, prompt, genuine parts, good value for money. If only all suppliers were such a joy to deal with!
All good. Great service to Australia, well done! Brian
Excellent as always.
Absolutely excellent service. From the start of the order until delivery time. First class communication. Items very well packed. Incredible fast delivery and I would recommend this company 100%. Will certainly deal with them again. Thank you so much for a such pleasurable experience and excellent quality of items purchased and delivered.
Great service and great price. Almost makes spending money a pleasure.
Always prompt and good value, the benchmark for Italian car parts
Correct parts delivered promptly
Excellent service, part has good has original but much better price. Recommend to everyone.
First class product good price fast delivery will buy from shop4 parts again
Once again excellent service from SHOP4PARTS. I buy quite a few parts from this company. I have 5 Fiats and 2 Alfa’s. Very fast delivery and great communication. Genuine Fiat and Alfa parts plus aftermarket options at good prices. A must stop shop for any Fiat and Alfa owners.
1st website told me right part and it's not. I contacted them to sort the problem and can get no reply. I am now in the process of going via trading standards
I have reviewed shop4parts before they provide a good service with good items. This is the last time. I'm getting pretty fed up with people constantly begging for approbation.
Quick delivery, takes the worry out of my local garage sourcing parts and fleecing me! Can’t rate SHOP4PARTS highly enough
I ordered the part I needed at approx 3pm and received the it the following day. The communication from Shop4parts was speedy and the price was excellent. Will definitely use again.
Purchased from Mexico for my Mito. All the parts arrived in perfect condition and within 2 weeks.
Easy to order, quick to deliver, good value !!!!
SHOP4PARTS is rated 4.89 based on 5,869 reviews