SHOP4PARTS Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend SHOP4PARTS

Tell us how SHOP4PARTS made you happy

customer service
"I have ordered parts for my Fiat Ducato chassis motorhome a couple of times now from Shop4parts UK. The shipments have arrived in just a few days to my address in New Zealand. Great service."
"Parts received as invoiced"
"Ordered an aerial for my 146, arrived in perfect condition within 24hours, communication by s4p and courier was spot on."
"Efficient delivery on the day the quoted."
"Ordered all the parts for a full service on my alfa and everything arrived in one package. All the equipment and oil I ordered were exactly what I needed and top quality. Very quick delivery. An excellent Company to use and I would highly recommend them to all my family and friends. Thank you for a great service Shop4parts."
"Product as described, arrived quickly with no hassle"
"Always great service and prices for anything Fiat/Alfa my go to first is Shop4Parts."
"Excellent Service & Delivery Time."
"I've used shop4parts for years. Previously the service and delivery have been good. This time they made a mistake with my address, meaning the package was being held in the FedEx depot. Having admitted their mistake they refused to organise the delivery for the next day, which was a Saturday, (6 days after placing the order) as there was a small supplement to pay for saturday delivery. They've lost a previously loyal customer as I won't be using them again."
"Very very efficient"
"Excellent service 😀"
"Good quality parts delivered quickly and cheaply, what’s not to like!"
"They were very helpful and new.exactly wat we were looking for it arrived the next day and the part whitch was a headlight we vouldnt get anywhere else highly reccomend u give these people a go im sure they will b able to help u thank u very much shop 4 parts"
"could not be happier Australian customer communication was great, price was great, postage was fast, packaging was excellent !!!"
"Excellent web-site makes picking the required parts very easy. Delivery by DHL was outstanding."
"Got the right part, good price, delivered to Australia in three days, I reckon that's not too shabby."
"Great service parts are genuine Alfa parts good delivery great communication thanks mick"
"Great service, delivered fast and good price"
"excellent service"
"Effective service, very good communication, they had all the parts I needed and they arrived very easily."
SHOP4PARTS is rated 4.89 based on 5,388 reviews