SHOP4PARTS Reviews

of reviewers recommend SHOP4PARTS
Read SHOP4PARTS Reviews
Service good, but wiring loom was not to the usual standards and considering the cost. I had to replace some of the connectors supplied to ensure a good job.
Ordered a part for a alfa Romero guilietta having followed the on line prompts for model engine size and year etc, however part arrived wrong colour. Having contacted you I was told the version for my variant is a different colour and would need to be ordered from Italy. There is nothing on line asking which variant of car I have..
I am therefore returning the part at my expense due to an inadequate web site
The delivery service seems good but fails to deliver, I cannot find a number to call and the waiting time for a chat is 30mins.
My delivery was due today at lunch time , tracking the driver he was within 1/2 mile at at 2 pm but now at 7.15pm he seems to be heading back to Nottingham .
Will there be a delivery later tonight or tomorrow who knows!
I have used shop4parts before with no problems and found them helpful it’s the delivery system that gives you a high expectation.
I didn't like the fact that VAT was not factored in the price that has been displaying after choosing a product. Only later I realised that the price I've seen was net. I assume most of the customers with shop4parts are individuals so they are getting the VAT burden as it's not deductible, thus I don't understand the reasons why to trick customers with the price display. Other companies are not doing that anymore.
We ordered 4x of the ad blue containers while on offer. No where in the description or on the invoice does it mention these are 5 litre containers. Impossible to tell from the pictures and most sold online or in shops are 10litres in this type of container. Unfortunately this ment that even Halfords at full price are cheaper than these on offer. Should be clear in description. Good that it was free delivery though.
Bought a Magneti Marelli window regulator for my Alfa only for an inferior make regulator to turn up that's not even listed on the website. Phoned up to complain why have they sent this part to be told the one I wanted wasn't in stock however it's still being sold as Magneti on website. Guy said the will give a £7 discount if I accept it but told him I could get same make part elsewhere for £21 cheaper. No problem sending it back and getting a refund hence why they didn't get very poor rating.
Alfa Original parts good may be a little more expensive than other UK suppliers but international couriers used were expensive and poor service compared with other parts suppliers out of the UK; especially at client end. No tracking was available.
I had to pick the parcel up from the courier after 3 full days in local depot(5km away)
Asked if I ordered the parts today would I receive them by Saturday, answering yes I ordered my parts. It’s now Monday no parts, . .according dpd tracking it took three days to go from Hinckley to oldbury a 50 min journey. I like using Shop4Parts but dpd what a letdown
I ordered a timing chain kit for my Alfa, price was good and delivery was fast.
But some of those parts were not compatible. Two upper sprockets that came with the kit were totally different, and the upper chain guide had the bolt holes in wrong places. Luckily I managed to fit it, and the old sprockets were usable.
Poor delivery service that doesn't deliver Saturdays so as a consiquence I've had to wait till after the bank hols, just to give u an idea of the competition I've had 2 deliverys in that time same time of ordering a from you two different company's both delivered Saturday
The Courier delivered the package to the wrong address ( No 1 instead of No 16) Everything else was fine but that doesn't matter if the Couriers do not do their job properly. I know it's not your fault and I would use you again.
Engine Mount

Vehicle: Alfa Romeo GTV 3.2 V6

Part Number: S4P6068
OEM Number: 50504091
Manufacturer: Alfa Romeo
When ordering this part, things were different.
Although there are numbersIt is not GTV
This is a 159 part
Since GTV is necessary, it can not be used.
There is a mistake on the homepage there.
Please exchange for GTV.
Please change the number of the homepage to an exact number.
When I ordered the product from your website, the 5 liter pack was shown in the picture of metal can and I got it in my home adress in a plastic strap..
So I'm not happy with your service, I thought I ordered the product from the picture.
The item was not delivered on time and because of that my car was held in the garage for repair.
the clutch was fitted last weekend but the release bearing was faulty because it was out of shape and i hav to get another nearing.
The use of the UPS courier and their extortionate way of charging duty means I will not buy from you all in future, DHL have far more agreeable rates and you should consider them as a viable alternative
Wrong sump plug sent put old back
This Company has been excellent in response & delivery to New Zealand for numerous orders, but this last one was a disaster for me in timing. They have changed their courier so instead of 4-5 working days delivery it was double that as my parcel was dropped off in Australia for customs inspection and delivery. Apparently DPD Couriers didn't realise we are a further 4 hours flying west! The tracking system they use was totally inaccurate and complicated matters further, so it all meant that my organised garage booking with 4 hours driving had to be terminated. Sorry Shop4parts, you need to change your courier!! I'm downgrading you from Very Good to Poor.
Fast delivery, but to wrong address ( and I mean wrong street and wrong number). Received e-mail with the picture of the building that the package was delivered to + the number of house no street name. Have to look for the address using the picture. Give 2 stars only because I was able to locate the building under 25 min time and products arived in good condition. Delivery was made to the "neighbour" (different street neighbour) even I was at home at the time of delivery.
This part - a simple sun visor - not only bears no resemblance to the original equipment - no mirror, no light - but will not fit either. Granted it was not expensive but if it does not fit I've wasted my time and money. I trust my request for a refund upon return of the part will be hassle free.
SHOP4PARTS is rated 4.89 based on 5,719 reviews