SHOP4PARTS Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend SHOP4PARTS

Tell us how SHOP4PARTS made you happy

"I didn't like the fact that VAT was not factored in the price that has been displaying after choosing a product. Only later I realised that the price I've seen was net. I assume most of the customers with shop4parts are individuals so they are getting the VAT burden as it's not deductible, thus I don't understand the reasons why to trick customers with the price display. Other companies are not doing that anymore."
"We ordered 4x of the ad blue containers while on offer. No where in the description or on the invoice does it mention these are 5 litre containers. Impossible to tell from the pictures and most sold online or in shops are 10litres in this type of container. Unfortunately this ment that even Halfords at full price are cheaper than these on offer. Should be clear in description. Good that it was free delivery though."
"Bought a Magneti Marelli window regulator for my Alfa only for an inferior make regulator to turn up that's not even listed on the website. Phoned up to complain why have they sent this part to be told the one I wanted wasn't in stock however it's still being sold as Magneti on website. Guy said the will give a £7 discount if I accept it but told him I could get same make part elsewhere for £21 cheaper. No problem sending it back and getting a refund hence why they didn't get very poor rating."
"Alfa Original parts good may be a little more expensive than other UK suppliers but international couriers used were expensive and poor service compared with other parts suppliers out of the UK; especially at client end. No tracking was available. I had to pick the parcel up from the courier after 3 full days in local depot(5km away)"
"Asked if I ordered the parts today would I receive them by Saturday, answering yes I ordered my parts. It’s now Monday no parts, . .according dpd tracking it took three days to go from Hinckley to oldbury a 50 min journey. I like using Shop4Parts but dpd what a letdown"
"I ordered a timing chain kit for my Alfa, price was good and delivery was fast. But some of those parts were not compatible. Two upper sprockets that came with the kit were totally different, and the upper chain guide had the bolt holes in wrong places. Luckily I managed to fit it, and the old sprockets were usable."
"Poor delivery service that doesn't deliver Saturdays so as a consiquence I've had to wait till after the bank hols, just to give u an idea of the competition I've had 2 deliverys in that time same time of ordering a from you two different company's both delivered Saturday"
"The Courier delivered the package to the wrong address ( No 1 instead of No 16) Everything else was fine but that doesn't matter if the Couriers do not do their job properly. I know it's not your fault and I would use you again."
"Engine Mount Vehicle: Alfa Romeo GTV 3.2 V6 Part Number: S4P6068 OEM Number: 50504091 Manufacturer: Alfa Romeo When ordering this part, things were different. Although there are numbersIt is not GTV This is a 159 part Since GTV is necessary, it can not be used. There is a mistake on the homepage there. Please exchange for GTV. Please change the number of the homepage to an exact number."
"When I ordered the product from your website, the 5 liter pack was shown in the picture of metal can and I got it in my home adress in a plastic strap.. So I'm not happy with your service, I thought I ordered the product from the picture."
"The item was not delivered on time and because of that my car was held in the garage for repair."
"the clutch was fitted last weekend but the release bearing was faulty because it was out of shape and i hav to get another nearing."
"The use of the UPS courier and their extortionate way of charging duty means I will not buy from you all in future, DHL have far more agreeable rates and you should consider them as a viable alternative"
"Wrong sump plug sent put old back"
"This Company has been excellent in response & delivery to New Zealand for numerous orders, but this last one was a disaster for me in timing. They have changed their courier so instead of 4-5 working days delivery it was double that as my parcel was dropped off in Australia for customs inspection and delivery. Apparently DPD Couriers didn't realise we are a further 4 hours flying west! The tracking system they use was totally inaccurate and complicated matters further, so it all meant that my organised garage booking with 4 hours driving had to be terminated. Sorry Shop4parts, you need to change your courier!! I'm downgrading you from Very Good to Poor."
"Fast delivery, but to wrong address ( and I mean wrong street and wrong number). Received e-mail with the picture of the building that the package was delivered to + the number of house no street name. Have to look for the address using the picture. Give 2 stars only because I was able to locate the building under 25 min time and products arived in good condition. Delivery was made to the "neighbour" (different street neighbour) even I was at home at the time of delivery."
"This part - a simple sun visor - not only bears no resemblance to the original equipment - no mirror, no light - but will not fit either. Granted it was not expensive but if it does not fit I've wasted my time and money. I trust my request for a refund upon return of the part will be hassle free."
"ERRATA COREGE: This parcel has been delivered half an hour ago (local time 11.54 hrs). it still a long time but reasonable. This order #66232 (placed on 2015-07-21 10:13:51.0) has not been recieved yet (to-day 2015-07-27).According to pracel tracking this parcel (Shop4Parts parcel number 15505981516956) is estimated to be delivered to it's final destination (malta / europe) Thursday 30 July 2015.This after being charged the pricey sum of £16.95 Shipping & Handling (Ex VAT) and sent through a courier service :Shipping Method: DPD Air Classic"
"Good value, friendly service and item arrived next day as promised. Will use them again"
"I was extremely impressed by Michael who followed through and was very helpful finding me parts for an Alfa Romeo. The car was never imported into the US and thus the parts were hard for me to find. They found them all and at a discounted price. The reason for my 'Poor' rating is that I'm still waiting for the parts. I was ready for them to show up a week after I ordered them because of the high cost of shipping. However, instead I received a notice a week after I ordered the parts that "they have been shipped and would arrive on May 17th". That is not an acceptable time frame for shipping. I have an unhappy car owner."
SHOP4PARTS is rated 4.89 based on 5,222 reviews