SHOP4PARTS Reviews

Read SHOP4PARTS Reviews

info@shop4parts.co.uk

Tell us how SHOP4PARTS made you happy
Fast delivery ! (France)
If I need a part for my girlfriends Fiat 500, I always check shop4parts first. The prices are very competitive, the product has always been exactly what was ordered and I've never had any issues with deliveries. I've never needed to contact their customer services so I can't comment on that, but everything else has been great every time I've ordered from here.
Fastest delivery genuine discounted parts. Always the best. Wouldn't go any where else. Keep up the good work.
Couldn't do enough to help great prices service
Excellent service, as usual.
I had purchased rear discs and pads this year but then had to order another rear disc and pads again as the disc nearside became warped. They provide good service but I think some of the products are low quality.
Shop4parts always be my no. 1 online parts shopping for my Alfas.
Easy to use internet shop,great prices,super quick delivery and very well packaged item,will use again,thanks 👍👍👍
Just perfect. Price, communication, delivery, quality - everything OK. Highly recommended.
Correct part, delivered promptly.
It is always pleasure dealing with you as coming back customer! Best service and support specially from wonderful Mick Holdsworth. Kind Regards Ihab Ahmad
Very quick delivery
As always a fantastic service from shop4parts easy website to negotiate and firstclass delivery time and service.
Fantastic service.I received my order with in twenty four hours of ordering, The quality of the parts was excellent.Many thanks.Sandra
Excellant Service
Nothing to improve perfect
Sent the wrong gear oil for my car but quickly rectified by sending right oil next day.Generally very satisfied with service.
Excellent Service in terms of delivery of the order. One issue in that i am unable to get my online account working as it seems to be stuck in a loop and wont get to a point of the password be able to be changed. Some help with correcting this would be appreciated. I have tried reset password twice but it wont change it and then once i have changed it it wont accept the old one either.! Sorry!
Arrived earlier than expected
The parts I ordered were correct and arrived within two days. Pleased with the service.
SHOP4PARTS is rated 4.89 based on 5,409 reviews