SHOP4PARTS Reviews

of reviewers recommend SHOP4PARTS
Read SHOP4PARTS Reviews
Correct parts, prompt delivery at good prices. Great service, Thanks
I have ordered car parts from Shop4Parts for all the cars in the household, I find that they are value for money. They have always arrived promptly after ordering. And they keep you informed of despatch and delivery time slots, and the mechanics fitting them have never had an issue. Will keep using them at least you know what your paying without leaving the seat and would recommend to a friend.
Original parts supplied for the price of pattern stuff from the usual suspects. Delivered quickly, been a customer since 2003, fully recommended.
Second time I have used this company spot on would highly recommend it
excellent quality quick delivery very cheap would recommend
very very pleased quick service parts arrived is good condition as they had been very well packed plus parts were at a very good price
Excellent service , ordered and was received within 36 hours.
Fair price and quick delivery
I find it easy to navigate the website to find the parts I want which are supplied quickly.
All arrived ok - well packed and original Fiat stamped parts
I wanted OEM parts for my stelvio which shop4parts supplied, the staff were very friendly and helpful and parts arrived the next day. Will definitely use them again.
Excellent service. Ordered part and it was here next day.
Since buying our Fiat in 2015 I've been using SHOP4PARTS for all our service and repair parts. I've found the service provided exceptionally good and delivery has been amazing too. Within 2 days of ordering. Strongly recommended
Great service in locating a ball joint for my GTV. These are very hard to come by and I appreciate SHOP4Parts helping in sourcing what I needed. Again very knowledgeable and helpful - thank you
They usually have what I need, and deliver it very quickly, on top of giving good advice & assistance in identifying part needed. Excellent service over many years.
First class service definitely will be ordering again
parts arrived quickly and unlike many other suppliers are correct parts for the model. cant fault the parts of delivery .
Fantastic service fast delivery thanks!
Good value for the items and fast shipping
Excellent service and excellent customer care
SHOP4PARTS is rated 4.89 based on 5,852 reviews