SHOP4PARTS Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend SHOP4PARTS

Tell us how SHOP4PARTS made you happy

customer service
"Excellent service, great prices and Mick is very helpful. I always use them for my Fiat’s and will continue to do so as long as I own an Italian car."
"these guys were really helpful as I am in Western Australia would not hesitate to buy from SHOP4PARTS"
"Amazing service. Called and explained my situation, got my part to me first thing the next day. Couldn't fault the customer service πŸ™Œ"
"Amazingly quick service ,had the parts the next day helped us to quickly turnaround the car and get it back on the road . Well done"
"Good delivery time, product as described and operated well."
"Excellent service....I would highly recommend!!"
"Fast delivery ! (France)"
"If I need a part for my girlfriends Fiat 500, I always check shop4parts first. The prices are very competitive, the product has always been exactly what was ordered and I've never had any issues with deliveries. I've never needed to contact their customer services so I can't comment on that, but everything else has been great every time I've ordered from here."
"Fastest delivery genuine discounted parts. Always the best. Wouldn't go any where else. Keep up the good work."
"Couldn't do enough to help great prices service"
"Excellent service, as usual."
"I had purchased rear discs and pads this year but then had to order another rear disc and pads again as the disc nearside became warped. They provide good service but I think some of the products are low quality."
"Shop4parts always be my no. 1 online parts shopping for my Alfas."
"Easy to use internet shop,great prices,super quick delivery and very well packaged item,will use again,thanks πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘"
"Just perfect. Price, communication, delivery, quality - everything OK. Highly recommended."
"Correct part, delivered promptly."
"It is always pleasure dealing with you as coming back customer! Best service and support specially from wonderful Mick Holdsworth. Kind Regards Ihab Ahmad"
"Very quick delivery"
"As always a fantastic service from shop4parts easy website to negotiate and firstclass delivery time and service."
"Fantastic service.I received my order with in twenty four hours of ordering, The quality of the parts was excellent.Many thanks.Sandra"
SHOP4PARTS is rated 4.89 based on 5,334 reviews