SHO Reviews

Email, Live Chat
6 - 12 Hours

How would you rate SHO ?

Cassandra Ashman
"Couldn’t be happier with my SHO Fortis bottle! I’ve used it everyday even just around the house. It’s been excellent for this heatwave just to have sat in the sun in the garden with, it stays cold with my purified water from the fridge till the moment it’s all gone! My husband now wants one for his 4 hour journey to work to keep his coffee in, to stop him stopping at services to buy expensive ones from there! I was worried about having a metallic taste from the metal as I’ve experienced this is less inferior metal bottles before, but as it’s a much higher grade stainless steel this no longer happen’s. Fantastic SHO thanks so much!"
Laura West
"Very pleased with the SHO Fotris.. I can get plenty of ice in there with my cold drink..keeps cold for 24 hours, can not wait to use it in winter for hot drinks.!x"
Dollin, K
"Used it on a day trip today, kept my water really cold without even using any ice, just cold from the fridge. Highly reccomed :0)"
"I bought a 350 for myself and 1000 for my partner. Unfortunately my partners bag and food gets wet everyday from the condensation off the bottle. I thought when I purchased that they were meant to be condensation free but I think I was mistaken. A lot of money for a reusable bottle even if it does keep your drinks cool for 12 hours, just beware of everything else getting wet!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"I have a 750 ml original bottle and also a fortis which i bought myself and my friend bought me a sports bottle for my birthday and i love love love them and i will be purchasin more asap great company and love the packaging both my bottles came in lovely white net bags very cool looking id deffo reccomend 😊😊😊😊"
"It does why it says, we in holiday, and we have COLD drinks!! 😊😊"
"A really useful bottle in all different sizes. I use the 260 ml to put my milk in for the day for slimming world (250ml semi skimmed milk as a daily allowance). I use the bigger bottle for coffe and boy does it keep it hot all day and I even invested in the 500ml bottle as a grab and go for the gym. I would totally recommend this product. Customer service is also outstanding, the lid was replaced without incident when I over wound it. Its worth buying knowing that the company stands behind its product and ethos of business. Thank you Sho"
"Fantastic service and a quality product. Bought a 750 ml stainless steel and a 800 ml stainless steel food flask. They both look great but, more importantly, do what they say they will do. The flask is so good that I've ordered a 600 ml for puddings :) I will definitely be buying from SHO again :)"
"Excellent prompt service"
"My son is disabled and is coeliac so foods he can eat are great in his sho food pot and easy to use"
"Pleased with bottles. Arrived quickly package was open when delivered but no items were missing"
"After recently purchasing my SHO bottle, I would recommend this item. I am using it at present to keep my cold drinks very cold all day on the beach in a very hot Dominican Republic. It’s great."
"Arrived really well packaged in a cute cylinder box. Looks great and does what it says on the advert very impressed ."
"Bottle as described. Works as described and delivered quickly"
"Bottle arrived very quickly and well packaged. Very impressed with bottle kept cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot just as you said"
"Great customer service, very in touch with customers"
"Excellent company, brilliant service and great updates on order process."
"Kept liquid hot as advertised happy with the 1ltr bottle"
"I bought this for my daughter she absolutely loves it great quality looks great"
"What a lovely item I took it on holiday and was able to have a cold drink with me all day long"
"Keeping the drinks cool all day.Where as some others don't. Would like one with a straw."
"Amazingly quick delivery. Product keeps my drinks either hot or cold for possibly longer than they claim. Have 2 so far but will definitely be adding more to my collection. Great service can not recommend them enough."
"Intelligent and beautifully simple design which keeps my drinks chilled perfectly all day while running around at work, complimented with the practical carry case it has brought the ‘flask’ into the 21st centuary...makes me happy everytime I look at it!"
SHO is rated 4.88 based on 3,563 reviews