SHO Reviews

of reviewers recommend SHO
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how SHO made you happy
Excellent customer service, brilliant 50% code for key workers, great delivery and recyclable packaging.
I ordered a bottle for my son’s birthday and it looks nice, although the lid was a different colour on the website . The main reason for two starts is the coffee mug . It looks lovely but is very impractical . So many people have commented on the lid that doesn’t lock so you’d hope the design would improve to take customers’ views into consideration. You can only hold the cup in your hand in upright position - cannot put it in my bike basket or bag. The lid is thick and it’s so difficult to drink without burning your lips . It’s such a shame as I like the company ethos and the design looks beautiful but it is not very functional.
Outstanding service, amazing products
Absolutely outstanding service, from purchase to the delivery of my goods! A company that cares 😃
Fantastic customer service. I stupidly didn't check the personalised name that I wanted on the bottle before submitting my order and I had left a letter output!! but realised as soon as I had confirmation so a quick email to customer services asking them to correct it and they sorted straight away no problem. Delivery took about two wks but well worth the wait the bottle is just as expected and lovely quality. I would recommend this company everytime.
Very prompt delivery, easy to order! Keeps the tea, super hot! Perfect when working in a school and grabbing a quick sip here and there when you can.
Lovely products, lovely packaging.
Great bottle in a great size. Lovely colour too (I bought the red one). Strong and sturdy whilst still lightweight. I will be purchasing from you again and recommending to others.
I absolutely love my Calix. The colour is amazing and it does such a good job of keeping my coffee warm for such a long time. Quick delivery and a good price. 100% reccomend.
First of all Thank you! This product is fantastic, I have gone through so many travel mugs and they either leak, done keep anything warm or break easy.
The colour is fantastic, my favourite colour. Keeps drinks warm for hours which is good news for me! I have recommended to everyone and will definitely be buying more.
SHO 5 star review on 11th April 2021
Fabulous bottle
Love the cup itself, colour and feel is lovely, however, as it's for hot drinks I'm not happy with the lid, it gets red hot so cannot use it to drink through like you should with a travel cup.
Excellent speedy service. Fantastic product, does exactly what it says. My only concern is that the first couple of times I used my cup the lid got extremely hot and I burnt lips. I had to remove the lid to drink from it. Further usage and it doesn't quite get so hot.
Bought a SHO flask to use at my favourite coffee shop for takeaways. Used it for the first time today and it kept my drink hot to the last mouthful! Great product thanks.
Sent totally the wrong item. I ordered bright blue.
Hi there,

Thanks for your review.

I'm ever so sorry to hear this. I've popped you across an email so we can get this sorted for you.

Best wishes,

Ellie
Love my cup, keeps my tea hot for hours. The colours are bold and funky!
I’ve tried various insulated cups over the years and never found one I liked (they leaked, the lid didn’t fit properly, they didn’t fit in the cup holder in car).
Anyway - saw the Sho advert and decided to give it a try (amazing introductory discount for nhs) and I love the cup.
Got one for my daughter as well.
Attractive, bright colours, secure lid, arrives very well packaged and most importantly works - my 7.30 am coffee was still warm hours and hours later (not good I know but I think I finally drank it in the early afternoon!)
Recommend 😊
Love the mug/flask i am amazed how hot my drinks stays hot
The longest i have left before drinking is 5 hrs and its still hot and i like my drinks hot
I have both the starw lid and this also kept the tea warm for a good 4 hrs before i had finished the flask
Would recommend to anyone. I think they are great and love the pastel colours
The delivery was ok arrived around a week after ordering
Excellent product. Keeps my drinks red hot for hours and got mine through a generous key worker discount
Great flask. I bought the 1L flask to encourage me to drink more water ( I hate warm water). However, during the cold weather last week I used it for tea as I was meeting friends outside. It was so good that I couldn’t drink from it as the tea was so hot ( fruit tea, no milk to cool it down). I shall be more careful next time and add a little cold water to cool it.
I was also lucky to use the ‘frontline workers’ discount. Thanks. I will definitely recommend. Love it ❤️
SHO is rated 4.88 based on 11,025 reviews