SHO Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend SHO

How would you rate SHO?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Keeley Biggs
Keeley Biggs
Verified Buyer
"I bought 9 bottles and 1 flask for Xmas presents and they’re loved by all who received them. My niece even takes hers on her horse when they head out for a ride. I can’t recommend them enough."
David Quinn
David Quinn
Verified Buyer
"I’m shocking at drinking water, beer/wine easy. My partner and kids always telling me I have to drink more water so I researched bottles and plumbed for the 500 mil. I’ve probably consumed more water in the last two weeks than in the past six months. Took it the match full of hot vimto and amazed at how hot it was. I’m very pleased with it."
"This is the second bottle I have bought one for myself and one for my grandson, they are the best bottles I have ever bought they so don't just think about buying one just do it, you won't be disappointed.."
"Love my Very Berry bottle, which arrived very quickly. I got it to use in the gym and also to do my bit towards reducing plastic waste. I might even have to get another one in a different colour now, after all a girl has to co-ordinate her water bottles with her gym gear!"
Posted 2 minutes ago
"Bought one for my dad to take to the match (he’s an Everton FC season ticket holder, hence the choice of Blue!). He was so impressed at how hot his coffee was after 3 hours, he asked me to get one for his friend (again, in Blue!). Anything that makes my dad happy can only be a brilliant thing! Keep up the good work."
"It lives up to expectations"
"Neat design, sturdy and easy to drink from"
Helen Vale
Verified Buyer
"I really love my bottle thank you delivery was quick and easy purchase."
"Does exactly as it says, I love it. Looks pretty too."
Meckala Kerman
Verified Buyer
"I love my bottle I ordered so much that I had to order my son one too. It's great, it definitely keeps hot drinks hot for 12 hours and cold drinks cold for 24+ hours."
"I ordered my Sho with a friend so we didn’t have to pay the delivery twice. It says that it Eros hot water warm for up to 12 hours. I’m aftaid I beg to differ it hasn’t on two occasions."
"Excellent speedy delivery. Very pleased with product."
Mandy Simmons
Verified Buyer
"Love the colour and love the product"
Yvonne Coombs
Verified Buyer
"I ordered this item on a Saturday and received it on the following Monday. I don't think you could improve on that!!! It looks great but as it is a birthday present I cannot comment on its performance. But I am sure it will be fine."
Nicky Di Terlizzi
Verified Buyer
"Great! Sturdy and well designed. Came packaged well in a strong cardboard tube. Will buy again in the future."
"I love the bottles as they save me money on buying plastic bottles. They also keep my water nice and cold all day. The only thing I don’t like is that the top can smell a bit nasty after a while even after cleaning."
"I love the colour and shape of my bottle"
"Does exactly what it says it does"
"Stylish but functional bottles. Great packaging and arrived quickly after ordering. Just a problem trying to decide which colour to buy!"
"Just brilliant, does exactly what it says. I have 2 ordinary bottles and now 2 sports bottles. No more plastic bottles, good for the planet and good for health"
Elloa Atkinson
Verified Buyer
"The customer service at SHO really does live up to its reputation. I bought a bottle and sadly didn't 'click' with the colour when it arrived, and Alice, Chief Happiness Officer, was absolutely fantastic in helping me exchange it for another one."
"Very well made and super efficient.. well impressed !"
"It does what it says and NO MORE PLASTIC POLUTION"
SHO is rated 4.86 based on 1,722 reviews