SHO Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend SHO

Tell us how SHO made you happy

Email, Live Chat
customer service
"I love my sho bottle,just a nice size and the green colour is great.I will be recommending to my family and friends."
Amy Teri NICHOLAS
"This is my 3rd SHO bottle (Very Berry 500ml 2.0) as I already own the Fortis and sports bottle. What can I say about these fantastic bottles...they keep drinks cold for hours, honestly if you put ice in it in the morning it is still there in the evening. If you are debating buying one do it you honestly will not regret it. I can't wait for my next purchase."
Nic Riseborough
"Very well made product and keeps my coffee hot for hours."
"I got the 500ml in white , it looks really smart & keeps my milk super cold all day. Good purchase"
Posted 18 minutes ago
"Excellent purchase, well worth the money, keep it on my desk at work to save getting up to go to the water cooler every half hour or so! Looks good too!"
"Good product. Keeps my drink cold for hours. Haven't tested it in the more hot weather but have heard it still works (hopefully)"
"Absolutely fab would defo recommend to everyone I know can't wait to buy few more for the household 😀❤"
"This has been bought as a gift so has not been used yet. I have great expectations of the food in it still being warm at break time up to 6 hrs after the flask will have been used."
Hey!

Thanks so much for your review, if there is ever anything we can do to help please just let us know!

Hope you have a lovely evening,

Phoebe
"It the 1st time ever that I have owned a travel cup that really keeps me drink hot ( for over 3 and a half hours) Customer service is fantastic, Reasonably priced, great delivery & I will definitely buy again."
Hello,

Thanks so much for the awesome review! Really is appreciated, and if you ever have any questions or issues pop us a message on our facebook page or email us at support@shonline.co.uk :)

Hey!

Lovely review, thank you so much!

If there is ever anything we can help with in the future just let us know :)

Phoebe
"Very nice bottle! Nice colour, slim, cool and keeps water cold. A high quality metal bottle on the cheaper end of the market."
Hello,

Just had a read of your review, thanks so much for the kind words! Really is appreciated :)

Phoebe
"Slightly bigger than I was expecting, but has kept my lunch hot, can’t fault the function!"
Hey,

Thanks so much for the review, really is appreciated by us here at SHO!

Hope you have an awesome day :)

Phoebe
"Such a good product! I’m a nurse so I do a lot of long shifts, including nights and I’m now able to enjoy a hot meal on my break. I’ll put my meal in the flask before work and it’ll still be hot in 6 hours time. Brillo 👌🏻"
Hey,

Thanks so much for your lovely review! If there is ever anything we can help with don’t hesitate to contact us on our facebook page or email us at support@shonline.co.uk

Phoebe
"I ordered this flask from Sho hoping it would live up to previous reviews, I wasn't disappointed. It's beautifully made and definitely lives up to the claimed 'keep stuff hot for 8 hrs'. I would wholely recommend this product."

Phoebe
"This my 3rd purchase and none have disappointed in looks and keeping stuff hot or cold And they are pretty robust"

Hope you have a lovely evening,

Phoebe
"Excellent response & customer service! Arrived beautifully wrapped & within advised time! Answered a query via IG in super quick time!"

Phoebe
"I love SHO bottles, they keep my water super cold all day. All the family have one now. So pleased to not be using plastic anymore"

Phoebe
"I love my new pearly pink sports bottle! I bought all my family members a SHO bottle for Christmas but didn’t get one myself so just bought this one. I use it all the time and my water stays icy cold. Thanks SHO."
Hey,

Thanks so much for the review, really is appreciated by us here at SHO!

Hope you have an awesome day :)

Phoebe
"Fast, efficient customer service. SHO bottle is strong and durable. Love the colour. Excellent Value. Would highly recommend."

Phoebe
"Excellent quality and service. I am out doors most of the day with my dog and this is the perfect bottle for me. Strong and durable."
Hey!

Lovely review, thank you so much!

If there is ever anything we can help with in the future just let us know :)

Phoebe
"Excellent Product does exactly what it says and very stylish. Will definitely be re purchasing. Fast Delivery and great email tracking and updates. Thank you."

Phoebe
"Love this bottle. Won't leave the house without it."

Phoebe
"Great product works as described."

SHO is rated 4.88 based on 4,519 reviews