SHO Reviews

Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours

How would you rate SHO ?

Charlotte Heaume
"I LOVE my new SHO bottle. Keeps my water cool, is stylish and doesn’t leak! I wish I’d bought one sooner- I actually now want to buy more SHO bottles in different sizes!"
Peter Dixon
"Speedy delivery. Two days, extremely happy with my fortis and sipper lid. Thank you great flask/bottle."
Jacqueline Nowell
"I love my new bottle, I’ve used it every day."
"Brilliant excellent service excellent product."
Hey!

Thanks ever so much for your review, if you ever need anything just pop us an email at support@shonline.co.uk :)

Trinity
"I purchased this bottle for my 14 year old as she would buy at least three bottles of water per day at school. She proudly shows off her bottle to her friends, I save money and together we help save the planet ... Thank you x"

Trinity
"Lovely bottle,great engineering.Arrived promptly,well packaged.Thanks guys!"

Trinity
"Quality service and website"

Trinity
"Great products, bought 2 already. Customer servce is excellent"

Trinity
"I love my SHO Fortis! So far I’ve only used it for chilled drinks but it keeps them cold for hours!! Will be trying hot next but I have no doubt that it will be brilliant!"

Trinity
"Great products from a great company"

Trinity
"Brought for my son he loves it and it has got him drinking more water!!"

Trinity
"I found my 500ml is perfect size to keep nice cool drink at work. Love my bottle 😍"

"Fantastic service"

Trinity
"Not used as bought as a Christmas gift for my Grandaughter."

Trinity
"Very pleased with food flask. Keeps my lunch time soup hot. Easy to clean too. Speedy delivery. Friendly service too."

Trinity
"Best bit of kit bought in a long time"

Trinity
"Gave it a 12 hour test and it was still as hot as when I filled it. Decided to see just how warm it would stay over 24 hours. It was just the way I like to drink my tea, pleasantly warm. Can't fault it."

Trinity
"I am delighted with my new SHO bottle ( stainless steel ) great size for my handbag and isn’t to heavy so no excuse for not keeping hydrated. I also ordered the SHO Bottle Sleeve which fits the bottle snuggly and soft to hold while drinking - this is great and much easier to grip. I was kept regarding the progress of my order being received and when dispatched delivery was fast and SHO was well packaged. Fantastic service - thank you 😊 X"

Trinity
"Arrived on food time. I’ve only used it for cold drinks so far, and it keeps them nice and cold all day. As I don’t like water unless it is icy cold, this afternoon s just what I want!"

Trinity
"Absolutely love my Sho fortis. And so many compliments."
"Received my Sho Fortis with a faulty lid, but was replaced without any problems. Response was quick & friendly."

Trinity
"Great company to deal with. Efficient service."
"We recently ordered a large quantity of the 500ml very berry bottles of the employees in our office. The order came very fast and was well packaged with the environment in mind. Extensive research was under gone to find the best bottle for the best price and i can say that my self and everyone else in the office is extremely happy with the quality of the product and the choice of colour. Id highly recommend this bottle! The customer service was also a delight!"

SHO is rated 4.88 based on 3,838 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!