SHO Reviews

How would you rate SHO?

Keeley Biggs
Keeley Biggs
Verified Buyer
"I bought 9 bottles and 1 flask for Xmas presents and they’re loved by all who received them. My niece even takes hers on her horse when they head out for a ride. I can’t recommend them enough."
David Quinn
David Quinn
Verified Buyer
"I’m shocking at drinking water, beer/wine easy. My partner and kids always telling me I have to drink more water so I researched bottles and plumbed for the 500 mil. I’ve probably consumed more water in the last two weeks than in the past six months. Took it the match full of hot vimto and amazed at how hot it was. I’m very pleased with it."
"This is the second bottle I have bought one for myself and one for my grandson, they are the best bottles I have ever bought they so don't just think about buying one just do it, you won't be disappointed.."
Graham Venables
Verified Buyer
"We now have 4 bottles in different colours one for each of us They look good and most important they keep the water cold all day Great product"
"Very quick delivery. Thank you"
Julia Hatziefstratiou
Verified Buyer
"Love the colour and style of the bottle and does what is says, keeps hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold 😊 very happy with my SHO😊"
Christine Crowther
Unverified Reviewer
"Bought the sho bottles for my granddaughter's and they love them, a great company to buy from too, would highly recommend them and will be buying more in the near future."
"It is really good as it does keep my water cool for the time stated in the advert"
"Their customer service is amazing nothing is too much trouble, and emails answered almost immediately"
Cass Courtney
Verified Buyer
"Love my SHO products, I have both the bottle and food flask. They are perfect for keeping my tea and soup warm and I trust them not to leak! Highly recommend!"
"Fantastically fast delivery, wonderful product. Bottle is comfy to carry, sturdy and very well made."
Angela Byrne
Verified Buyer
"It’s perfect. Keeps cold drinks really cold even in direct sunlight. Haven’t tried hot drinks yet. Love the size too it fits perfectly in my handbag! Thank you"
Andrew Lloyd
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was on time and happy with the choice of colours available"
"It does what the advert saids and stay cold for the day"
"Excellent products, excellent customer service"
"fast effiecent service"
"Good quality products. Excellent customer service."
"The rubber clip works well but if I’m honest the metal caribinar for the money was nothing special"
Mr Scott Keller
Verified Buyer
"A nice friendly company with an easy to use website and ordering facility."
"Excellent bottle does everything I want and cool colours"
"My husband is really impressed that his soup is still hot (from 0600) at lunchtime - so we give you 5stars, Thankyou SHO😊"
"Love the shape and bright colours. No more plastic and the water stays cool for as long as I want it"
Gemma Langley
Verified Reviewer
"I tried it for the first time the other day, loved how I still had cold water 6+ hours after I poured it. I'm very happy it doesn't leek."
SHO is rated 4.86 based on 2,054 reviews