SHO Reviews

of reviewers recommend SHO
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how SHO made you happy
Great company. Good offers. Prompt delivery. Very happy returning customer.
Sho are great people to purchase from, I somehow forgot to put the name for engraving on order and they contacted me, kept me updated throughout and upgraded my postage to ensure it arrived in time in time. Excellent customer service and great products. I’ve ordered for friends, and each of m6 granddaughters now have one engraved for school. Fab products and fab company, thank you
quick delivery and good communication..

Thanks so much for your kind review! It really means a lot :)

If there is ever anything we can do for you, please pop us an email over to support@shoreusable.com.

Katie
absolutly amazing i love it will purchase more colours.

Katie
Great little item. Two straws a lid and a pipe cleaner for the straws. Very good
Hello,

Thanks so much for the awesome review! Really is appreciated, and if you ever have any questions or issues pop us a message on our facebook page or email us at support@shonline.co.uk :)

Katie
Great customer service, beautifully packaged quality items.
Hey,

Thanks so much for the 5 stars! We really appreciate it :)

Have a lovely day,

Katie
Products as expected, and very pleased to find sports tops for my original bottles. Helpful emails from the company too make you feel that they really appreciate your order and care about their product.

Katie
I love the SHO products! Everything I've bought so far has exceeded expectations.
Hello,

Thanks so much for the awesome review! Really is appreciated, and if you ever have any questions or issues pop us a message on our facebook page or email us at support@shoreusable.com :)

Katie
Have only used for water, but very good for staying at the temperature that I put in

Katie
Love my bottle and pacto cup

Katie
I choose the offer where you receive a coffee cup if you spent over £25. I never received the coffee cup, could you send me one please? Many thanks

Thanks so much for the review, really is appreciated by us here at SHO!

If you pop an email over to support@shoreusable.com and they'll be able to look in to the Pacto for you :)

Katie
The bottles are sturdy and look good. They definitely live up to their claims of keeping water cold for 24 hours.

Katie
I love these products. They are stylish and I have been happy enough with mine to buy a few for Christmas presents.

Katie
Great cup! Lid keeps my coffee hot for ages, whether it's at home being distracted by kids or in work busy at the desk now I can always have a hot coffee! Xx

Katie
Perfect add on to my bottle. Quick delivery n excellent service. Thank you
Hey,

Thanks so much for your lovely review! If there is ever anything we can help with don’t hesitate to contact us on our facebook page or email us at support@shoreusable.com

Katie
I received Pacto for free and very happy with this product. I use it as both a travel mug and a cocktail glass and it keeps my drinks in a perfect temperature
SHO 5 star review on 26th October 2020

Katie
Ordered 2 for Christmas gifts, trying to impose my love of reusables, and kept the 3rd free one for me. I love it doesn't get hot om outside like bamboo cups

Katie
Second order from SHO. Present for sister who is as impressed as myself and she will also be making further orders.

Katie
Absolutely LOVE my pacto cups, no more ice in my drinks. 😋

Katie
Super little cup,keeps drinks beautifully warm

SHO is rated 4.89 based on 10,093 reviews