SHO Reviews

of reviewers recommend SHO
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how SHO made you happy
Very happy bright colours a d good quality keep cold for hours 😁
Good products, delivered on time. Happy customer.
Lovely product
Fast and free delivery, very cute bottle and ideal for keeping my drinks cold. Carabiner is very useful as sometimes I don't have space in my bag so I can hook it on to the side!
I am so glad I researched Sho before purchasing and am very pleased with my purchase I went for the Matte Yellow bottle and purchased extra lids as well a red one and a yellow one and the bottle keeps my drink cold for hours and I went fir the 750ml bottle and this is the Best purchase I have made for a water bottle. Thank you.
Absolutely love taking it to work. Get great compliment from the doctors
Love my SHO bottle - hot stays mega hot and cold stays mega cold - exactly what i wanted - and at half price - cant ask for etter!
Already recommending to friends
Love this bottle - nice and bright colour (Orange) very good quality, looks great and easy to clean. Surface on the outside is slightly grainy so helps grip hold of it.... The straw cap lid..... EXCELLENT!
Excellent keeps my coffee piping hot!
Really happy with the product, brilliant quality! Keeps drink hot for hours. Best flask iv had.
SHO 5 star review on 19th October 2020
Great products - exactly as described. Love that it keeps my hot drinks hot for 12 hours. Would highly recommend. So impressed I bought several more.
Excellent products, excellent service, what more can I say ? except that I'm excited to use my new Pacto coffee cup - when I start using coffee shops again ! Thanks SHO 🌟
Absolutely love my fortis bottle - so much so I bought my partner one 2 days later !! We have a cupboard full of sho bottles for various reasons, my standard sho bottle was a god send in 36 degree heat on a beach in koh samui Thailand 2 years ago , still works but doesn’t look quite as attractive as it did in 2018 due to paint scuffing off , can’t wait to use it again next year (hopefully)
Great product would highly recommend
Great shape. Use with the original lid. Keeps my coffee piping hot all morning. Saves keep boiling the kettle and brewing.
Beautifully made, kept my water cold as promised. Fast delivery and no problems with my order. Happy to recommend
Most interesting. As the lid does not seal has opening in lid did not expect it to keep the drinks hot. But after testing and using them outside. Results came in as great it does exactly as it says on the box. Thanks great product will be used a lot when away in our caravan and on picnics
I love the bottles, they are perfect for hot & cold drinks, I wouldn't be without mine, thank you.
Fantastic products, great customer service and very generous promotions!
Throughly recommend this company and it’s products if you are looking for drinking bottles and cups. Excellent customer service and communications
SHO is rated 4.89 based on 10,044 reviews