SHO Reviews

of reviewers recommend SHO
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how SHO made you happy
SHO 5 star review on 28th November 2021
Nanette​
SHO 5 star review on 26th November 2021
Jennifer​
SHO 5 star review on 26th November 2021
Amanda​
Perfection! Love my flask... perfect for work, food is hot ..or cold so perfect temp when coming to eat... Love the spork, which was a surprise, so perfect for eating..
I have just purchased my 3rd item . Love the packaging love the items ... quality and just perfect
Great little cup, lovely looking, fast delivery, well packaged. Only thing missing is some kind of stopper like other brands to a) stop spillage and b)keep it warmer for longer.
Have ordered lots of bottles and cups for people for Christmas presents as I love my beautiful SHO bottle. Quality products, beautifully packaged in such lovely colours!
I ordered 2 x 500ml cups at a real bargain BOGOF deal! My friend and I loved them so much, I ordered another for my husband. It’s lovely to have a hot cuppa tea for ages without it going cold. Lovely design and colours and stainless steel well fitting lid when on the move. Would highly recommend. Thank you SHO Team.
Wonderful! I love my water bottles and have bought some as gifts too. Recently was tempted by a food flask and although have only used it for cold food so far, love that too. Everything arrives beautifully packaged.
Really pleased with my purchases
Excellent products. Love the water bottles. No leaks. Fantastic choice of colours. Great delivery and packaging.
Great company with good customer service. Products are stylish and good quality.
Just love SHO my collection is growing what more can I say !
Love it,have used it for my hot lunches if your undecided buy one it's the best I've used
Best purchase ever… I have ordered 6 in Total… For gifts… As mine has been amazing…
This is our 2nd purchase from Sho after buying one of the food flasks and it being so totally amazing I ordered another 2 for my other daughters. Keeps food at a really good temperature so you can eat it still piping hot at lunchtime. Also loved it in the summer when I used it to put fruit in..... So lovely and cold... Delicious! Love the small compartment in the lid and the spoon. Great looking products as well. Amazing customer service as well when the wrong size product arrived (I ordered the 530 but 800 arrived) I sent an email and the problem was sorted ASAP!
Good service prompt delivery. Good quality too.
Amazing customer services, can’t rate them highly enough !! The produce are perfect, keeps my tea warm all day. Love all the SHO products.
Read some mixed reviews that had put me off buying for some time. However, a 50% discount on Black Friday gave me the opportunity to try. I was NOT disappointed. Filled with boiling water for 30 mins the refilled with boiling water about ten minutes before putting my hot food in and the food was nice and hot 7 hrs later. Absolutely love it !!! Best thing ever.
Lovely colours.
Excellent build quality..keeps the coffee hot for upto 2 hours if not opened. Fits in my car cup holder easily as well. Great buy
Really good product does exactly what it promises
Loved the Pacto cup so much bought 2 more for presents. Great buy would recommend
SHO is rated 4.83 based on 15,586 reviews