SHO Reviews

of reviewers recommend SHO
Email, Live Chat
customer service

Tell us how SHO made you happy
Great products and ethical standards as well!
Lovely colour an size bottle for my daughter for xmas, she will luv it for work im Sure. X
Excellant product and service
I have just purchased my third fortis, my first served me well 4 trips to Cuba keeping my drinks cold all day in high temperatures, I decided to say farewell to it and leave it for my Cuban friend. The moment I came home I reordered immediately unfortunately my mistake I ordered a smaller size (which is coming in very handy for my tea and coffee ) but I wanted the larger one for traveling and my exercise class so ordered another one the correct size, loving the SHO they do exactly what they are suppose do keep liquids very hot or very cold thank you.
I already had the two glass size ,which I take to bed to have my two glasses of ice cold water on waking ,but have now purchased the one glass size to carry around with me and it’s brilliant ,so happy with the size ,it tucks into my bag really love it
Great product and quick service from Sho. Bottle sleeve good for protecting surface of a bottle I already had for general use and gives a great non-slip grip. Bought another bottle for use in the car. Keeps the water cold and refreshing despite the warmth in the car.
Fantastic product and will help reduce plastic waste. Ellie in customer service is a credit to the company. This isn’t my first SHO purchase and I doubt it will be the last!
Bought as a gift for Christmas so as yet not been used. It looks great and the black is very black and matt. Received it very quickly and packaged very well.
This is my third Sho Sports water bottle I have bought, all for presents and much loved. So easy for my sporty granddaughters to use and this latest is for a sporty friend in Italy. I have a bright yellow normal Sho, which I love.
Best service, best products, please don't change what you are doing!
What great service and communication from these guys. My new bottle arrived quickly and I was kept informed all the way along. I cant comment on the product yet as it was bought as a Christmas present for me, so I'm not allowed to open it till them. I feel another review coming on 😊
Keeps drinks super hot for many hours. Also nice slim design, easy to drink from
Hey Vanessa,

Ellie
Incredible how my drink stays so nice and cold! Ice cubes in drink stay frozen for 24 hours. Brilliant
Hey Esther,

Thanks so much for your lovely review! If there is ever anything we can help with don’t hesitate to contact us on our facebook page or email us at support@shoreusable.com

Best company ever
Hey Ann,

Ellie
Great product good quality and I love the colour - very happy to recommend
Hey,

Haven’t used it yet.
Hey Charles,

Awesome review! Thanks so much :)

Ellie
It’s fabulous - very pleased with product and service.
Hello Jayne,

Thanks so much for the awesome review! Really is appreciated, and if you ever have any questions or issues pop us a message on our facebook page or email us at support@shoreusable.com :)

Excellent products
Hey Kathleen,

Thanks so much for the 5 stars! We really appreciate it :)

Have a lovely day,

Ellie
Bought a Fortis this time around. Flipping love it. Pop some lovely coffee into it at 5am each day, still drinkable several hours later. Does exactly as Sho claim it does, and the interchangeable lids are a great idea! I have several items from Sho. One of which ended up rattling after only a week. Emailed them, and they exchanged it quickly with no messing. Top drawer customer service.
Hey Michael,

Perfect just perfect
Hey Ruth,

Thanks so much for the 5 stars! We really appreciate it :)

Have a lovely day,