SHO Reviews

How would you rate SHO ?

Susan McIntyre
Susan McIntyre
Verified Buyer
"This was recommended by a friend and I have not been disappointed. Excellent service from start to finish. Product arrived promptly and well packaged. Excellent sports bottle well used daily since it’s arrival . Will certainly return to buy again .Thank you"
Sharna Trueman
Sharna Trueman
Verified Buyer
"Love love love my bottle! beautiful colour keeping my drinks cold at the office as well as in the gym. Haven’t used it hot yet but I will. Will buy another for my hubby."
Samantha Horsburgh
Samantha Horsburgh
Verified Buyer
"Sho is such a beautiful product, quick delivery and really friendly customer service!"
"Absolutely love these bottles, they do exactly as they say and really do keep your drink hot or cold. They look great and I like the new colours! My mum bought me a bottle 2 years ago and it is brilliant I use it every day. so I've bought a small one for my handbag and one for my coffee. Only thing i would change is the use of plastic wrap for packaging. I buy reusable bottles to cut out the plastic so would be great if you could think of a more environmentally friendly way to package the bottles. They're in their own box anyway so no need for the cellophane bag. Other than that, top marks! :)"
"Quick service, beautiful packaging and a lovely personal note."
"Sleek design and keeps drinks nice and cool with no spillages."
Ben Waterall
Verified Buyer
"This is my second Sho Bottle Absolutely love it, it encourages me to drink more water each day"
Morag Barrie
Verified Buyer
"I ordered the 500ml aqua bottle and it’s amazing! I drink a lot of water and to have it ice cold every time I have a drink is fantastic! Highly recommended"
Helen Battersby
Verified Buyer
"Received carabiner quickly do I can attach to my bag and not forget to take it."
Warren Rosen
Verified Buyer
"They provide a very good product and an excellent service"
Miss Tiffanne L Collins
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service. Great size bottle and such a vibrant colour."
"It’s for a birthday present, so don’t know yet."
Karen Woodstock-Jones
Verified Buyer
"The bottle I have recently bought was a gift for a friend as I know how excellent they are from the two I own myself. Excellent all round service and products 😊"
Cheryl Edwards
Verified Buyer
"Does exactly what it says on the box.Fabulous buy,I was so happy I bought another one"
Kelly Chamberlain
Verified Buyer
"SHO have some of the best products on the market right now. I have several and am so happy with them, I’m recommending to all my friends"
Donata Siuskaite
Verified Buyer
"The bottle keeps all liquids just as cold (or hot) as you pour them. Really good quality and acceptable price."
"Bought the Sho Fortis to take to the gym. It’s the second Sho bottle I have bought which speaks for itself. They really do exactly what they say they do. Brilliant."
"I am very happy with my latest purchase. The 500mL bottle is great for short trips around town while my previous 750mL bottle is great for the gym. A size for every occasion."
"Bought for my dad as my one was amazing. He loves it"
"Great bottle, good size and keeps cold drinks cold all day."
"Good company to deal with and product is great at keeping liquids cold which was the reason for my purchase."
"I bought 2 water bottles from SHO. I originally ordered them from Amazon who sent the wrong colours! So I went straight to the SHO site and ordered direct. Should have done this in the first place as they were the same price and I got a discount as a new customer. I also bought the carabiners to go with the bottles. The delivery was fast and the bottles and really well packaged. I went for the 750ml size to use on holiday and for walking. The bottles are really well made and sturdy. I am currently using them on a holiday to Croatia where the temperatures are in the high 20s. I have found if you fill a bottle with a cold drink it stays cold all day, even after is has been in a car or a rucksack. The products are well made and do exactly what they say, not the cheapest but well worth the money."
"Bought these bottles for whole family. They are fantastic. Keeps water cool all day, even as volume reduces. Totally transformed our water drinking habits. Kids love them for school. Highly recommend for cold water that doesn't taste of plastic."
SHO is rated 4.87 based on 2,542 reviews