SHO Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend SHO

Tell us how SHO made you happy

Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
Murray Lynes
"I already have other items from the SHO product range and they’re all great kit and totally live up to my expectations. This new v2.0 is even better than the original (if that’s possible) and I’m definitely going to be using it regularly... great potential purchase if you’re thinking of reducing plastic waste and having a reliable drinking vessel. The charity support with every purchase definitely makes it a great idea too."
Jane Williams
"I have bought sleeves for the family to go with the bottles which I gave them last Christmas. The sleeves make the bottles easy to hold and they protect the paintwork. Yet another successful purchase from SHO!"
"Excellent service, promt delivery, regular email updates. Fun email reports & blogs."
"I now have 3 bottles and love them. I use my original 2 for cold water and herbal tea which is great for at work and on the go. I use my Fortis for tea and coffee as it has the wider neck and the changeable top to sip from. My sports bottle is brilliant for the gym. Customer service is great too."
"Fantastic product and arrives quickly. Looks great and is if excellent quality. Couldn’t be happier ."
"This flask is great. I bought it for my granddaughter to take cooked food in for school packed lunch. She loves the colour. The handle makes it easy to carry. Highly recommended."
"Apart from the food flask being everything it said on the tin, the customer service is amazing . I’ve never yet in my life received a hand written thank you for purchasing card from a company before but gives me so much confidence in the service . Well done all of you - will definitely recommend you all ( I’ve bought 3 flasks for me and my daughters )"
"My new silver water bottle is just what I wanted. Water stays fresh all day, easy to refill and clean."
"Certainly very handy for carrying the bottle in certain situations or for clipping it onto clothing or a bag to carry. Not sure if left on bottle all the time that it may eventually chip the powder coating. That said the carabiner is easily removed so should not be a big issue."
"Issue now sorted by prompt response from SHO... many thanks."
"The bottle is really good - I’ve only used it to keep cold drinks in and it was perfect. It looks good and the finish makes it better to hold. The follow up from the company is great"
"Brilliant company, always trustworthy, good products. a real pleasure to buy from"
"Love it. Keeps my cuppa hot for ages just like it says"
"Love the SHO2. I bought it to replace an ageing flask for Hillwalking and was well impressed with the temperature of the boiling water on the hill and afterwards when I got home too. 👏"
"Bought 2 food flasks & we both love ours they are amazing. Delivery was quick. Defo recommend love it."
"I recently bought 4 of the new 2.0 sho 500ml bottles one for me and 3 as gifts for xmas and i love them all and so will the people who receive them for xmas i cant fault any of my sho products and the customer service is amazing and second to none. Wonderful products and a fab company 😊😊😊"
"Love the colour and love that it keeps drinks hot or cold. Love the colour too"
"Fantastic products ready for daily use."
"I have purchased 6 Sho bottles of various sizes. They have all been excellent and the customer service is second to none."
Hey,

Awesome review! Thanks so much :)

Trinity
"Keeps water really cold and coffee really hot.. brilliant products."
Hey,

Awesome review! Thanks so much :)

Trinity
"Delivery was very prompt. The bottle performs as good. Very pleased with my purchase glad I choose SHO."
Hey,

Thank you so much for your lovely review, it really is appreciated!

"Bought as a gift"
Hey!

Thanks so much for your review, if there is ever anything we can do to help please just let us know!

Hope you have a lovely evening,

SHO is rated 4.88 based on 4,117 reviews