SHO Reviews

of reviewers recommend SHO
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how SHO made you happy
The cup looks nice and does keep my drink hot however, because of the material, it can be difficult to grip. It is also a wide cup so this adds to the issue and I worry that I will drop it.
The shape of the spout/mouthpiece isn’t the best and it can be quite dribbly. I usually remove the lid to drink from it to prevent it going everywhere.
Final issue was because it is so wide, it doesn’t fit in my car’s cup holder.
Absolutely brilliant. Thank you
Hey,

Thanks so much for the review, really is appreciated by us here at SHO!

Hope you have an awesome day :)

Brilliant
Hey there,

Thanks so much for the 5 stars! We really appreciate it :)

So glad to hear you're getting on so well with your bottles!

Ellie
We have other SHO bottles but this one is the right size for a cup of coffee! It’s more compact than the 500 ml so easily fits in a small bag. Distinctive colour so hopefully harder to forget or loose too! As usual keeps drink hot for many hours and as there’s less spare space in the bottle keeps hot for longer I find. Excellent addition to our growing collection of SHO bottles.

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We really appreciate it!

If there is ever anything we can do for you or if you have any questions, just send across an email to support@shoreusable.com and we’ll be able to help you out.

Katie
Easy to use website with a great offer! Delivery was quick, I love the box it came in and its great that the outer packaging is recyclable!

Katie
Orders arrive promptly and are well-packaged. A pleasure to buy from. Great discounts too!
Hey,

Thanks so much for your lovely review! If there is ever anything we can help with don’t hesitate to contact us on our facebook page or email us at support@shoreusable.com

Katie
Great bottles, very durable. Keep beverages cold.
Hey,

Thanks so much for the 4 stars! We really appreciate it :)

Katie
Lovely bottle, exactly how it’s advertised

Thanks so much for your kind review! It really means a lot :)

If there is ever anything we can do for you, please pop us an email over to support@shoreusable.com.

Katie
Beautiful design & packaging.
SHO 5 star review on 10th January 2021

Katie
Excellent service. Can’t fault the service. Fantastic products this is my 2nd order in less that 6months. And will be ordering again for a present. Cannot fault any part of the process from ordering to postage to the items themselves. Especially during a pandemic. Fantastic work.

Katie
A great bottle. I have a ‘premium’ competitors version and this keeps my drink hotter for much longer. I want more!

Katie
Very pleased with my bottle, quality of the bottle and customer service is outstanding. I received the bottle without a handle and they were quick to rectify the mistake and send a replacement.

I own a 1.7l bottle and a 500ml bottle. I will also be purchasing a coffee cup sometime in the near future just based on the quality of the product alone.

Katie
Speedy service and came well packaged and environmentally friendly too. Very impressive.

Good product

Katie
SHO kept me well informed and in the loop with everything. Love the packaging everything arrives in.

Katie
We absolutely love our new cups, great shape and fantastic colours. Great for both a cold G&T or hot coffee
SHO 5 star review on 8th January 2021
Hello,

Thanks so much for the awesome review! Really is appreciated, and if you ever have any questions or issues pop us a message on our facebook page or email us at support@shoreusable.com :)

Very good service

Katie
SHO is becoming the shoes habit lots of ladies have 🤣

You can never have too many SHO's or shoes 🤣

Katie
This is the best flask ever. It is a good size and keeps my coffee hot for hours. It is nice to hold; not too wide or uncomfortable. I love the colour too. Recommend to all! Thank you SHO 👍😊

Katie
Pacto cup, love it! Keeps hot drinks warm for hours. Delivery was fast & service great.
SHO 5 star review on 8th January 2021