SHO Reviews

of reviewers recommend SHO
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how SHO made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
SHO 5 star review on 24th November 2019
Amanda Garner
SHO Reviews | 24th November 2019
jigglypuff76
More Photos & Videos
Great bottle. Keeps my water lovely and cold. Thank you for giving me a discount code as I work for the NHS. Great customer service. Excellent!
fantastic company and brilliant products and so lovely to be treated (I'm NHS)

Many thanks
Thank you for letting me try your product with a discount for being a key worker.
Lovely product received very promptly
SHO is a very friendly family business. They make you feel part of their family.
Delivery is quick and every piece is well packed. Never had a problem but their customer service is second to none. Well done
My pink 500ml bottle was delivered today. As an NHS worker I was lucky enough to benefit from a discount code for my purchase. From ordering to delivery I was very impressed with the efficiency and great communication shown by SHO tegarding my purchase. I also whole heartedly support their commitment to protecting the environment and supporting charities. So all in all one very happy customer!
Read the reviews & decided to go for the SHO Fortis. Really does what it say's & keeps everything Hot & Cold. I was really pleased to get a discount for being a Key worker. I liked it so much, I bought another for my wife & she loves hers too! Very fast P&P and I was updated at every stage of the process. Great product & service, would recommend. Many thanks.
Ordered from SHO after a recommendation from a friend. The tracking app for postage was brilliant and the packaging was just right- it didn't feel wasteful.
Really impressed with my bottle. It arrived super quickly. I went to the park on a roasting hot day and the drink inside remained extremely cold. Good work Sho!
Fab bottle! Thanks for the NHS offer! Much appreciated!!
Was reluctant to buy at first however really good at keeping water cool for hours and really good quality bottle.
Thank you for my NHS discount! This is perfect for me as a community nurse! excellent service and quick delivery! Thanks SHO!
Bought the yellow, red, black and green 750 ml SHO original bottles for my husband, sons and me - all think they are fabulous and love the colours. Rare we all agree on something so that is praise indeed πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Love this bottle, keeps my juice beautifully chilled throught a 10 hour shift.
Fabulous service , my children bought me this for my birthday treat as I’m a key worker xx
Great product
Ordered as I had a discount code, and it’s Fantastic! Really pleased with the items, realised I’d ordered the wrong size on my water bottle and they were brilliant about me exchanging it for the right one.
Would highly recommend them to anyone looking to reduce their carbon footprint.
So pleased with the quality of my SHO bottle, so much so, my husband had to order one as soon as it came!
Excellent customer service and quick delivery.
Amazing value. Several key workers purchasing them very very pleased with the bottles.
Great service