SG Petch Reviews

Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network
Glen Mccloy
Glen Mccloy
Verified Buyer

Very professional dealership that listens to its customers, no pressure selling, excellent product knowledge, very helpful and kept me informed from start to finish. All staff at Mazda SG Petch are an absolute pleasure to deal with especially Darren Borland. By far the best dealership I have ever dealt with, we would and probably will deffo buy from here again.
Many thanks
(Durham) - Posted 1 month ago
Graham Gibbs
Graham Gibbs
Verified Buyer

I recently needed to purchase a smaller car than my previous one - a Mercedes GLA, & was persuaded by my daughter to have a look at the Fiat 500. It was a wise decision. Ryan Robertson was the charming, knowledgeable salesman who made the buying of the vehicle using a pcp to be trouble free. I have now had the car for 2 weeks & it is ideal for my purposes & has been much admired.
(Darlington) - Posted 1 month ago
Carl Loveys
Carl Loveys

Very Happy
(Darlington) - Posted 1 month ago
Susan Turnbull
Verified Buyer

They made the process of trading in my current car for my new one very easy
(Darlington) - Posted 1 hour ago
Eric Lees
Verified Buyer

I always go to sg petch i have bought a new car from them and two used cars over the past few years i a. Pleasedwith the service and friendliness of the sales team
(Middlesbrough) - Posted 5 days ago
Verified Buyer

Friendly and professional service received at SG Petch in York. Very happy with our new car!
(York) - Posted 5 days ago
Richard Peary

First class service from Ryan

(Darlington) - Posted 6 days ago
Verified Buyer

The salesman was knowledgeable about the product. He made sure that I understood what was happening as each stage of the sales process. Having bought the car any queries I have had have been answered willingly.
Joanne Stephenson
Verified Buyer

Absolutely over the moon once again. I have bought several cars from sg petch and ever time the customer care is amazing here's to more new cars.
Monica Mcgowen
Verified Buyer

Lucy Boyle is probably one of the most patient car sales persons I've ever known! I met her the first time in February when I first considered purchasing my Fiat 500 and she spent time helping me chose my car and going through all the paper work only for me to panicked and back out at the last minute. When I came back in April she welcomed me back and picked up where we left off, helping me to get into the car I had originally chosen! Very gracious and professional, as well as understanding. All the staff I worked with at SG Petch were of the same calibur, and I will definitely consider returning to this garage (and Lucy) when my lease is up.
Tracy Edwards
Verified Buyer

They helped with choosing the right car at the right price & added extras (extended warranty etc.). Very friendly and happy to recommend them.
Kimberley Snowden
Verified Buyer

Great service, lovely sales and finance staff and great vehicle!! Very happy!!
Verified Buyer

Salesman very helpful regarding a potential purchase.
We were able to view and test drive at our convenience.
Handover following purchase made at our convenience.
A couple of issues following purchase resolved without question
Helen Wylie
Verified Buyer

Absolutely great experience - very smooth no problem at all.
Julia Hamilton
Verified Buyer

I bought my last car from S G Petch and it was the first and only garage I went to this time.
I dealt with Charlotte Jennings, who was friendly and knowledgeable. As a woman on her own I felt very comfortable dealing with another woman. Charlotte showed me my options for my budget and I am more than happy with the car I chose.
Verified Buyer

Good advice by Shaun on the style of car which met our new needs... thanks
Richard Brown
Verified Buyer

Good information from Rayenabled to make our choice
Ian Phillips
Verified Buyer

The salesman josh who we saw was very good, what a nice person , we had a laugh he gave us his mobile number to get in contact with him, we had plenty of updates as to when we could collect our cars. Yes two cars , my partner only called in to book her car in for a service and we ended up buying two cars. What nice cars good choice to change
Trevor Wynn
Verified Buyer

A good deal,friendly salesman lovely car. Previous car was purchased via SG Petch Middlesbrough and service over the years has been excellent.
Christine Wilson
Verified Buyer

I was very happy with the service from start to finish
Verified Buyer

Responded very quickly to my email enquiry unlike other bigger Kia dealer. They are eager and serious to get the deal done. This made me to drive over 100 miles to buy from them instead of the local dealer.
Nabil Zahlan
Verified Buyer

Great Sales person, Simon Danks. Attentive and helpful. Took me on a test drive which suited the car type (variety of roads). Once my requirement was clarified, a good deal was offered. Happy experience, happy customer.
(Darlington) - Posted 2 weeks ago