SG Petch Reviews

SG Petch 5 star review on 1st February 2022
Jamie Watt
SG Petch 5 star review on 4th January 2022
Nicola Moore
Took car in for service and MOT, was given a courtesy car and told we would be messaged when all checks had been completed, when received it was suggested we had air con serviced and price, which we agreed to online. Then later received telephone call when MOT done and car ready for collection. Customer service from Richard Burtens was excellent, friendly and professional
Everyone we dealt with was so helpful and lovely. Steve from sales went above and beyond to get us the best deal and help us with our situation as things hadn’t worked out as planned. Can’t thank him enough for helping us get the car we wanted!
Quick efficient and friendly
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we do appreciate it.
Everything from Ordering and picking vehicle up went smoothly. Everything was explained when walking round car. Car is absolutely beautiful to drive.
(Sunderland) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Mark, Thanks for sharing your experience. We're happy you were pleased with our service. We hope you enjoy your new car and hope to see you again in the future.
Chris was so friendly and accommodating. He made the purchase of our new vehicle straight forward and easy, and was always there if we had any questions! Chris wasn't pushy at all and was totally understanding of all our needs. Thank you!
Hi Chris, It is encouraging to hear you had such a positive experience. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We greatly appreciate it.
Aimee is a star. She really went the extra mile to retrieve my sunglasses which I had left behind. Well done!
Hi Bob, Thanks for leaving us a review its most appreciated. It is great to hear you had a 5 star service.
Had a fantastic experience when visiting SG PETCH York. We were met by Tom B very friendly and professional not pushy In anyway. Listened to what I was looking for and found what I was looking for. Outstanding sales man couldn’t do enough.
Hi Karen, It is great to hear you had such a positive experience at our York branch. Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again in the future.
Very happy with the staff, especially Alan from sales, Derrick and Lee, but the whole team is great, very friendly and helpful. They are one of the main reasons we bought a second Mazda. Would definitely recommend SG Petch Durham! Very pleased with our Cx-30 as well, great car so far.
(Durham) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Laura, It is lovely to hear you were happy with the staff and you would recommend us. Thank you for leaving a review and your continued custom.
Excellent customer service
(South Bank) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thanks for your review Sheena it is most appreciated.
Wandered in to SG Petch after being let down by another dealership and met Nicky. Nicky sorted the job out and four days later I went to pick up my brand new wheels. SG Petch was honest, reliable and I felt that, as a customer, I was treat well and continue to be. Recommended
SG Petch 5 star review on 3rd May 2022
(Sunderland) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi, Thank you for your review, we are so pleased you have had a positive experience and you would recommend us. We hope you enjoy your fantastic new car and we hope to see you again in the future.
Brilliant service. Friendly staff and no hard sell on extras. Car arrived earlier than expected
(York) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Rachel, Thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to leave us a review its most appreciated.
Excellent service,car arrived on time, no problems at all, would definitely recommend.
(Darlington) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Colin, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. It is great to hear you would recommend us and we hope to see you again in the future.
The purchasing experience was very good, my new Kia Sportage was in stock and delivered after 2 weeks. What I am extremely unhappy about is is part exchange price I was given for my old car. The salesman convinced me that my car value had reduced somewhat in the last week so he couldn’t increase the offer. I very naively accepted this. You can imagine how I felt when my old car appeared on the forecourt £3450 more than I had been paid. I know we all have to make a living but come on !! The car was under warranty and been serviced so nothing was needed to be done. I urge anyone trading a car into S.G Petch don’t sell to them, sell independently
(Richmond) - Posted 3 weeks ago
I have just purchased my Hyundai Tucson from S G Petch Durham after a recommendation from a family member who had previously bought 2 vehicles from Durham . I found the whole buying experience laid back with no pressure and I could not have found the salesman Steve Payne to be more helpful , keeping me informed through all of the lead up to me collecting my car , which was delivered to the high standard promised . I have only just bought my car but I already I know that when the time comes for a change that it will be with S G Petch Durham Thank you all very much . Colin Dixon
Hi Colin, It is great to know that you had such a positive experience at our Durham branch. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review its most appreciated and we will look forward to seeing you in the future.
I have always found SG Petch a great company to deal with and very fair. As a family, we have bought from Hyundai, Seat and Nissan at Durham. Most recently we have bought the new Sportage from Kia at their branch in Sunderland and are due to collect a Stonic. As always, great service on the telephone from Geoff, great service from Chris Dickson and initial contact was first class with Sam Petch back in September last year. Would not go anywhere else and would highly recommend!
Very friendly and accomodatying salesman. This is the second Hyundai we have bought from them and I will definitely be going back for a third.
(Durham) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hi Alan, It is great to hear you found the staff friendly and accommodating. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and continued custom.
Outstanding service from the minute we walked into the show room. No pushy salespeople, very knowledgeable on the vehicle we were interested in, clear advice given, kept up to date with delivery and after sales has been excellent, cannot fault anything. Definitely recommend the Sunderland branch.
(Sunderland) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hi David, It is great to hear you would recommend us and we are pleased you've had a good experience. We hope to see you again in the future.
Excellent customer service, made to feel very welcome and felt at ease during the sales process.
(South Bank) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Graham, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Graham its most appreciated. It is nice to hear you had a positive experience.
Very helpful and supportive team
(York) - Posted 1 month ago
Thanks for your review Rachael. It is great to hear you found the York branch helpful and supportive.
Great , friendly customer service
(Darlington) - Posted 1 month ago
Thanks for leaving us a review Ann it is most appreciated.
SG Petch is rated 4.74 based on 4,394 reviews