SG Petch Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend SG Petch

Tell us how SG Petch made you happy

customer service
Linda King
"Josh Lane, who I dealt with was excellent. He was helpful, not pushy but answered all my questions clearly and fairly. My car was ready on time, beautifully valeted and a pleasure to drive away in. We have now had 5 cars from this garage and have been pleased each time. Keep up the good work. And Happy 😊 Christmas 🎄"
Dean Cummings
"SG Petch in Durham was great very friendly and helpful made buying our new car a pleasure for once recommended by my father and friend and will definitely be using them again"
Christine Bianchi
"I have finally got my new car, after waiting 7 month as they couldn't get the colour I wanted. But I waited and it was worth the wait. Gary did everything possible to get me my car earlier but unfortunately it was out of his hands. It was down to the factory. However I love my car and glad I waited."
"Excellent service in buying a Nissan x-trail. Highly recommend. Staff helpful and welcoming."
"The whole experience was very good. The staff were friendly, polite and very helpful. We bought a second hand car and after discussing what we wanted we were shown different options and offered test drives of all options. There was no hard sell just a good friendly service. Whenever we need to change car again this would be the first place we would go.."
(Nissan Durham) - Posted 2 days ago
"Staff were very friendly, polite, and informative, there was no harassment or pressure to make a purchase on any car."
(Darlington) - Posted 3 days ago
"SG PETCH Durham did an amazing quick turnaround on a warranty job on our Ateca on Monday 3/12/18. Service manager Darren Borland did an amazing job . We had a ferry booking on 4/12/18 and he clearly took on board the urgency of the situation for us . His dedication and highest levels of customer care ensured that a new battery was sourced and fitted within 6 hours . We have never experienced such a high level of customer care at any other motor dealership . Brilliant service, thank you ."
"Had a great experience. I was buying my first car and thought the process would be daunting and intimidating, and it was incredibly easy. Mike Jordinson from Darlington was really straightforward and helpful. He answered all my questions and was really easy-going. I felt comfortable all the way through, and I'm really happy with my new car!"
(Darlington) - Posted 6 days ago
"Great service at SG Petch, thank you. Kevin and Wayne made everything clear and I am enjoying my new Kia Niro hybrid- it is delivering on economy and it is much more comfortable than my last car. Would recommend the team at SG Petch."
(York) - Posted 6 days ago
"It was very good"
(York) - Posted 6 days ago
"I was met by Mr Ray Sykes at the fore court. He was very pleasant and answered all of my questions about the car. He advised me on certain matters regarding the purchase of the car. All in all the service was very good and should I need another car I will certainly approach the company again"
(Durham) - Posted 6 days ago
"Lewis, the representative I dealt with through the procedure was most helpful and considerate."
(Durham) - Posted 1 week ago
"We came to look for a vehicle for our daughter and started looking at the New cars. We asked Gary if they had any used mint green Fiat 500’s. Gary should us the perfect car and we pointed out a few marks on the alloy wheels. Gary sorted the wheels out, gave us free number plates for our daughter, had the car MOT’d , and put balloons in the back. He didn’t try and push us to a more expensive car or sell us things we didn’t want. He was honest and very knowledgeable which is why we bought here. On the day we picked up the vehicle Abby oversaw this and was equally as professional. I would defiantly recommend SG Petch to anyone."
(Middlesbrough) - Posted 1 week ago
"This is the 6th car my family have bought from SG Petch and on every occasion we have found the branch in Middlesbrough to be exceptional. We always receive a warm welcome and the service they provide to us is first class. If we have a problem it is sorted out straight away and we are never inconvenienced. I am sure as a family we will continue to purchase from them. To your question below we prefer to visit."
(Middlesbrough) - Posted 1 week ago
"what can I say on delivery to me parts of the car including engine were filthy. this was rectified but too late. the thrill of purchasing a brand new car was squashed as mine resembled a second hand car. whilst rob the salesman and the sales manager were great this car was far from the standard I expected. valeter get your finger out"
(Nissan Durham) - Posted 1 week ago
(Middlesbrough) - Posted 1 week ago
"I am really happy with the car I purchased. When I came to the dealership Ryan helped me with all the questions I had about the car. Ryan was very helpful, making sure I knew everything about the car before I bought it, and went through all the cars buttons and bits to make sure I knew what everything was. Ryan made sure I could get the car on my day off, and sorted out all the paper work etc so that I could pick up the car quite quick after buying it. Ryan was very polite and kind, making sure I could get in touch with him if I needed any help or had any questions in the future. Overall I’m very happy with the service and would definitely recommend."
(Darlington) - Posted 1 week ago
"Great customer service nothing too much trouble went with an idea of what I wanted and sorted a deal with in minutes everything done when they said it would be Ģreat experience all round"
(York) - Posted 1 week ago
"I was given all the help and advice I needed to help with my decision to part exchange my car for a new car."
(York) - Posted 1 week ago
"the salesman "Ryan" was exceptional and he is the main reason I purchased a car"
(Darlington) - Posted 1 week ago
"Manager and sales man Les found my perfect car after spending time looking. Have always dealt with Richmond SG PETCH and would recommend them to anyone."
(Richmond) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Really pleased with the service we received from SG Petch and George Hope - from our first visit to the day we collect our car, nothing was too much trouble and they were very willing to assist. Their customer service was a major influence in our decision to buy a car from George as other dealerships we had visited did not seem to be really interested in what we wanted even though we were definitely in the market for a new car. Thanks to all the team there for helping us."
(York) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Although I waited a while for my new car I am very satisfied with my purchase."
(York) - Posted 2 weeks ago