SG Petch Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend SG Petch

Tell us how SG Petch made you happy

customer service
Mark France
"Ross McCann was a pleasure to deal with again the 2nd car we have bought from him. He worked hard to both find the car and get us the right deal, making the whole process a pleasure."
Matthew Williams
"Excellent service from Matthew Newall at SG Petch SEAT Durham! Took delivery of my 19 Plate SEAT Ibiza FR today! Matthew got me a deal I couldn't refuse and once again has sold me the perfect car! If anyone is looking to buy a SEAT go to Matthew as he won't let you down!"
Caroline Leaf
"I find SG Petch friendly and caring , they never rush you and made sure i got the right card for my needs . They let me try my wheelchair in all the cars so that i got the right car for me . The staff especially Les who dealt with me kept in touch throughout the process so i knew when i would recieve my car ."
"Excellent service from start to finish, Joseph Dowdall, Business Manager, very knowledgeable and experienced, professional, polite and patient. Made sure we were familiar and satisfied with our choice of car, and also arranged a good deal including trade in. The car we purchased was prepared to an exceptionally high standard, we have total confidence in SG Petch, and are delighted with our car purchase with them, and would unhesitatingly recommend them to anyone seeking first class service when buying a car. Well done to Joseph and everyone else at SG Petch, Richmond. Cheers!"
(Richmond) - Posted 8 hours ago
"Enjoyed walking around your show room and forecourt very impressed with the various makes of cars. The sales team were not overpowering and were informative with all aspects of enquiries. Eventually I settled for a Mazda CX 3. Enjoyed the trial run, gave the car a good test through the local area the car performed well. I am now a proud owner of a Mazda CX 3."
(Durham) - Posted 17 hours ago
"Excellent sales staff. Friendly atmosphere"
(Middlesbrough) - Posted 1 day ago
"Second car we have purchased from SG Petch in the last 6 months which speaks for itself really. Very good service, friendly and professional staff. Thanks very much"
(Darlington) - Posted 1 day ago
"Service and help was great. All activities carried out in a friendly and professional manner. Steve Pullen did a good job!"
(Middlesbrough) - Posted 1 day ago
"Ryan was very helpful and knew all about the car. He helped us make our decision without being too pushy. When we picked up the car he went through the controls and explained everything to us very well, even when I asked daft questions!"
(Darlington) - Posted 1 day ago
"I found buying a car at SG Petch very easy and straight forward no problems the salesman that sold the car was friendly and very helpful nothing was too much for him"
(Darlington) - Posted 1 day ago
"Shaun Harker could not have been more helpful - from the first telephone call to driving away in my new MX5. Very friendly. There was no hard sell and the company were commercially competitive. I was treated politely and respectfully at all times."
(Darlington) - Posted 2 days ago
"Excellent customer service received by Shaun at Darlington."
(Darlington) - Posted 3 days ago
"SG Petch made the whole buying process very straightforward. Dave Carney listened to me and delivered the right deal for my needs and budget. Well done and thank you."
(Darlington) - Posted 5 days ago
"I have just had my Jeep serviced at SG Petch Darlington and the it was second to none - an expert job was done by extremely polite and talented staff - could not fault a thing - it is a well oiled machine and would highly recommend them. I bought the Jeep from SG Petch in the first place and could not fault them - buying and servicing you cannot go past them."
"I was acquiring a Motability Seat Arona from SG Petch in Durham on behalf of a client of mine. Lewis Baird was very helpful from my initial enquiry, to assisting greatly with all the required procedures and paperwork. He was excellent with my client too and the fuss-free handover of this great little car was a pleasure."
(Durham) - Posted 6 days ago
"good service by sales person which was let down by the lack of interest while she was on holiday."
(Durham) - Posted 6 days ago
"Having purchased cars from SG Petch exclusively since 1995 we have come to expect a HIGH level of service. As ever the crew of the SG Petch have not disappointed with our latest acquisition. (Hyundai Kona Special Edition -IRON MAN). THANKYOU"
(Darlington) - Posted 6 days ago
"S G Petch Durham. The Motability salesman Mathew was very friendly & knowledgeable. The only fault with the place was trying to find a parking space. Love the car, Seat Ateca Auto."
(Durham) - Posted 6 days ago
"A huge big thank you to Gary Maughan at the Middlesbrough branch. Gary helped my wife and I to find reliable cars. Gary was so fast, professional and understanding. He is certainly an asset to S Petch."
(Middlesbrough) - Posted 6 days ago
"Good service quick turnaround. Pleasant helpful staff. Eager to help."
(Durham) - Posted 1 week ago
"Although I had already targeted a CX5 as the potential new vehicle,your representative,Ryan quickly confirmed my interest,& his advice/assistance was instrumental in my purchase"
(Darlington) - Posted 1 week ago
"Alan Copeland was an excellent salesman"
(Durham) - Posted 1 week ago
"Gareth was very helpful and done his best to help me understand the car but I did have an inserdent where I couldn’t start it and had to call the breakdown man out yesterday"
(Middlesbrough) - Posted 1 week ago
SG Petch is rated 4.76 based on 2,654 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access