SG Petch Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend SG Petch
David Oliver
David Oliver
"Sourced the car that I wanted at a price I was happy with."
Natalie Mowbray
Natalie Mowbray
"I went in to see about the milage on my car as I was going to go over my allowance. I was passed onto the finance manager and she was amazing. She looked into my existing policy and said I could change my car which was great. She passed me onto Lucy who showed me what cars where available for what I could afford. She showed me a seat Ibiza which I instantly loved. Everything was very smooth and Lucy was so friendly and nothing was too much trouble."
David Pears
David Pears
Verified Buyer
"Great service, no pushy sales stuff. Walked in looking for a new Mazda MX5 RF and thats what i got. Even provided the same model as a courtesy car for the brief wait to pick it up. Could not ask for more."
Lisbeth Bows
Verified Buyer
"Salesman - Steve Kennedy - Darlington - recent purchase of Hyundai I10 - Very patient - informative with no pressure. Nothing too much trouble. Would recommend highly. Lis Bows 21st April 2018"
(Darlington) - Posted 1 day ago
"Excellent service thank you"
(Durham) - Posted 1 day ago
Beverly Bowman
Verified Buyer
"Colin and Steve made the whole experience easy and hassle free, so a big thank you to them"
(Durham) - Posted 1 day ago
Paul Dixon
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to deal with throughout the process of changing my vehicle. I would recommend SG Petch to my family and friends."
(York) - Posted 2 days ago
"I was really happy at the support I received when changing my car."
(Durham) - Posted 4 days ago
Stan Linehan
Verified Buyer
"Hi so far touch wood I am happy with the car which I feel was good value. I thought the two Andrews were very friendly when I arrived to collect car. One criticism would be the ignoring of emails. I have emailed for some proof of service and a manual of the car but have received no reply. Also I was exporting the car to Ireland , and this entailed a lot more documentation which it was important for me to get. Maybe it was SG Petch's first time doing this but I found it difficult ."
(Darlington) - Posted 4 days ago
"Excellent customer service very satisfied with my new car"
(Middlesbrough) - Posted 6 days ago
John Davison
Verified Buyer
"Good service with plenty of advice"
Clyde Burn
Verified Buyer
"I found the sales staff easy to talk to and to deal with and knowledgable about the car I was interested in. Most of all they were willing to be commercially competitive and from viewing, test driving, ordering and taking delivery of my new car it was a very smooth hassle free process."
Gillian Haigh
Verified Buyer
"Very good deal on our old car trade in value."
Linzi Davis
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly Staff - Mike Jordinson in particular. Found the ideal car for the right price."
Christopher Cowell
Verified Buyer
"Good, clear, honest conversation about pricing and terms. Good follow-up. An overall pleasurable experience. Could do better o. Updates to delivery but understand that this may be in the hands of an opaque third party...so tracking will help."
Anita Harvey
Verified Buyer
"From the first time we were introduced to the day I left in my new car, Gareth was absolutely lovely. There was no rush, I had as much time as I needed to decide on which car I wanted to pick. I would definitely recommend them to a friend, 100 out of 100, thank you again."
(Middlesbrough) - Posted 1 week ago
Grace Houghton
Verified Buyer
"EXCELLENT SALESMEN EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE NOTHING IS TO MUCH TROUBLE"
George Brown
Verified Buyer
"I'm happy to return to SG Petch it a smaller organisation that than the last dealership but with a lot higher values and extremely friendly staff, This will be the 4th vehicle from them. Because they make you feel valued"
(Middlesbrough) - Posted 1 week ago
Peter Smith
Verified Buyer
"I was well looked after throughout the car buying process. Kept up to date frequently on the progress and everything went smoothly."
Joshua Hunt
"They were great"
Patricia Ward
Verified Buyer
"Knowledge about the vehicle I wanted to purchase. Georgia had a pleasant manner."
Jonathan Towler
Verified Buyer
"I am a repeat customer and have always had great service"
David Austin
Verified Buyer
"Slick and friendly service"
SG Petch is rated 4.77 based on 1,825 reviews