SG Petch Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend SG Petch
Sarah Dowson
Sarah Dowson
Verified Buyer

Fantastic car dealership. Eric who does motability is very welcoming and friendly.
Caroline Leaf
Caroline Leaf
Verified Buyer

They are friendly and very helpful . Les always spends as much time as you need and explains everything in detail . He makes good coffee too . I would nexer change to another garage as im fully satisfied with the sevice at this dealership
Frank Longstaff
Frank Longstaff
Verified Buyer

Before I tested a Kia Sorento, l was told that once driven I'd be smitten. How true.

The staff I dealt with were friendly, helpful and patient.
Donald Fairclough
Verified Buyer

I have dealt with Petch now for a considerable amount of years and have had nothing but praise for the company. I would like to mention in particular your salesman Martin, who, has made purchasing a car from you an absolute pleasure. I now would not buy a car from anyone else but him, I have sent several of my friends down to you and have told them to ask for him with a view to purchasing a new car. Thanks again to 'S G PETCH I will certainly be dealing with you and your professional staff again, would you give a big personal thank you to Martin for me.
(York) - Posted 2 days ago
Rachel Woodcock
Verified Buyer

Totally at ease when I visit your Darlington garage, was made very welcome and what a fabulous friendly team you have ! Absolutely love my new car thank you SG Petch have recommend you to all my friends .
(Darlington) - Posted 3 days ago
James Goulthorpe
Verified Buyer

All staff sales and service provided me with an excellent service.
(Richmond) - Posted 3 days ago
Marilyn MacLean

Friendly & efficient.
(Darlington) - Posted 3 days ago
Anne Chaplin
Verified Buyer

"Purchased a new car hassle free. Must mention Charlotte Jennings an excellent saleswomen who knows her job.
Colin Nicholson
Verified Buyer

Friendly staff and service.
Sonja Ingledew
Verified Buyer

Charlotte was extremely helpful, not pushy at all.
Thomas Wardle
Verified Buyer

Salesman Adam Grant made buying our new i20 a very enjoyable experiance with his easy and unforcefocefull manner plus his knowledge of the car. He also made sure we were competent with the details of the car before we drove off after picking the car up.
Joseph Matthews

Friendly and helpful team
Dorothy McQuillan
Verified Buyer

With great attention to what car I was looking and thoughtful customer service I would not go anywhere else but S.G.Petch, Durham.
Sarah Ditchburn
Verified Buyer

Made me feel like an individual. The paperwork was clearly explained how to pay for the car. I received a personal video that my car had arrived at the garage which was lovely.
James Clace
Verified Buyer

The service was first class, Les Rudd couldn't have been more helpful. He explained the whole thing very well and when I called with another question, Les wasn't there so the sales manager went out of his way to ensure I had the answers I needed. A very good experience made even better when I went into the service department, Paul and Dave are most helpful, it's the only place I would take my car.
(Richmond) - Posted 4 days ago
Bernadette Devine
Verified Buyer

Friendly, efficient, a pleasant experience
Verified Buyer

acquired a new car at good price
Patricia Evans
Verified Buyer

Service and professionalism from Derek and Adam from first entry into the showroom to picking the car up was first rate. Helpful with advice and hitting the timescales promised.
(Durham) - Posted 4 days ago
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service provided by by very experienced staff. Would highly recommend to my friends and family
(Durham) - Posted 4 days ago
Sheila Greener

Excellent service every time
Ronald Buckwell
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service as usual from Tony Hill in the Middlesbrough branch. I can personally recommend SG Petch Middlesbrough to anyone looking to purchase a car.
Ronald Cooper
Verified Buyer

very good service nothing was too much trouble. I was pleased to get exactly what I wanted
Alan Parnaby
Verified Buyer

Just bought my first TUCSON and found the staff all very helpful and friendly. Karen the salesperson was great
SG Petch is rated 4.76 based on 1,419 reviews