SG Petch Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend SG Petch

How would you rate SG Petch ?

Peter Skelton
"From Start to finish Les was honest and upfront. He made the buying process very easy and was most helpful. Les ensured I was kept up to date at all times. I would highly recommend SG Petch Richmond to anyone looking to purchase a new or used car."
Terry Wallis
"Yesterday I took delivery of a Used Land Rover Discovery GS SDV6 Auto which the family had spotted on the internet and referred to me because it had extremely low mileage. We immediately contacted SG Petch and spoke with Peter Bonnard to arrange a viewing within the hour. We were met at the York outlet by a very cheerful and pleasant Peter Bonnard and we immediately established a great relationship of trust with him - his has a great sense of humour as well as being extremely conscientious in delivering to his customers a high quality of service. We decided to purchase the vehicle and the whole purchase experience was OUTSTANDING. Peter gave very personal attention to every detail of the transaction in order to deliver a high quality of personal customer service and kept us advised of everything from start to finish - is was a joy to deal with Peter Bonnard and SG Petch in York and Peter represents an example of what should be expected of a GOOD car salesman - unlike an experience a few days previously in Fleetwood when the salesman could not even care less and never even offered us a coffee despite having travelled for 3.5 hours to view a vehicle! All discussions and negotiations with Peter Bonnard were undertaken in a very friendly and professional manner - with plenty of brews of coffee and hot chocolate that were much appreciated. Nothing was too much trouble for Peter. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND SG PETCH and in particular PETER BONNARD to anyone thinking of purchasing a vehicle. I drove away a very proud and satisfied new owner of a Used Vehicle purchased from SG Petch. Well done Peter and the team !"
"Service always kept me up to date on the purchase of my new car. Friendly staff."
"Excellent service. Salesman able to offer exactly what i wanted."
(Richmond) - Posted 1 day ago
"Didn’t feel pressured, which is not always the case in many car sale rooms. Staff seemed to very much work as a team and were helpful and welcoming. Couple of information items missing but were rectified very quickly, last but not least, love the car!"
(Middlesbrough) - Posted 1 day ago
"We had a very positive experience of the dealership in Darlington. We dealt with Mike Jordinson who was extremely helpful and informative without being pushy. We are very satisfied with the deal and our experience from start to finish."
"Amazing service"
(Darlington) - Posted 2 days ago
"From start to finish first class service from everyone involved. Our second purchase from you and won't be the last, what a brilliant organisation"
(Durham) - Posted 2 days ago
"So helpful and went beyond what I expected to get me my perfect car. The whole of SG Petch have been amazing and I couldn’t thank them enough."
(Darlington) - Posted 2 days ago
"We renewed our car here as we always get good service."
(York) - Posted 3 days ago
"Got a good deal on a brand new Hyundai i10SE. Everything was straightforward and so far I'm very happy with my car."
(Darlington) - Posted 3 days ago
"Very good service can't fault them"
(York) - Posted 3 days ago
"Excellent service from shaun"
(Darlington) - Posted 3 days ago
"my My daughters and I . Have bought many cars over the years from Paul and now Ross . really good guys .Nothing is to much trouble . Can,t fault them. No complaints from the Baxter family ."
(Darlington) - Posted 3 days ago
"Have been very pleased with the purchase of our car from petch ,having purchased our last 3 cars from them.Staff very friendly especially Tony who sold us our latest car."
"Very helpful."
"Excellent customer services"
(Darlington) - Posted 3 days ago
"We had been looking for a car for some time. Needed something that ticked all the boxes. We eventually came up with the Tuscon but couldn't find the one with the right spec. Our trawl of the internet eventually found a car...….in Durham. We live in London. We knew it could turn into something difficult, even bad as we couldn't see the car before we committed to buy it. The personnel at SG Petch videoed the car and answered our questions which made the reservations disappear. We bought the car and couldn't be happier. Took the day for a train ride and a "long" drive home."
(Durham) - Posted 3 days ago
"Very helpful and understanding what I wanted, explained things I didn't understand"
(Durham) - Posted 3 days ago
"Very good from start to finish.Nick Nicholson was a really nice person and made the buying of the car very easy"
(York) - Posted 3 days ago
"First class service from Adam and he new what he was talking about"
(Durham) - Posted 3 days ago
"Me and my partner went to look for a new car and the staff at sg petch where very helpfull and knowlagable.So I would highly reccomend them."
(Middlesbrough) - Posted 3 days ago
"I would highly recommend SG PETCH MIDDLESBROUGH .Excellent service . Having dealt with Gary who was very friendly and informative nothing was too much trouble. I would not hesitate to recommend this company."
SG Petch is rated 4.77 based on 1,971 reviews