SG Petch Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend SG Petch
Natalie Mowbray
Natalie Mowbray
Verified Buyer
"I went in to see about the milage on my car as I was going to go over my allowance. I was passed onto the finance manager and she was amazing. She looked into my existing policy and said I could change my car which was great. She passed me onto Lucy who showed me what cars where available for what I could afford. She showed me a seat Ibiza which I instantly loved. Everything was very smooth and Lucy was so friendly and nothing was too much trouble."
David Pears
David Pears
Verified Buyer
"Great service, no pushy sales stuff. Walked in looking for a new Mazda MX5 RF and thats what i got. Even provided the same model as a courtesy car for the brief wait to pick it up. Could not ask for more."
"Andrew could not have been more helpful. In fact ALL the staff were amazing. We felt we were listened to and Andrew understood exactly what we wanted. Will definitely stick with Kia from now on."
Ian Moffatt
Verified Buyer
"Poor deleting of car on purchase. New mats ordered for car and not available on purchase day turned out to be a used set."
(Darlington) - Posted 6 hours ago
Michael Dee
Verified Buyer
"A great environment the staff were friendly especially Abby Richardson who is a credit to petch there was no pressure to buy a vehicle there and then but she knew all about the car and give me a great deal"
(Middlesbrough) - Posted 9 hours ago
Peter Messiter
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product at a reasonable price, excellent service where I felt I was made the priority and I would not hesitate in recommending this company to anyone."
(Middlesbrough) - Posted 9 hours ago
"soon as you walk in your made to feel welcome."
(York) - Posted 10 hours ago
Michael Cowper
Verified Buyer
"Really happy with my car and how easy it was to deal with you"
(York) - Posted 11 hours ago
Linda Turner
Verified Buyer
"Mike is always happy to help, nothing is too much trouble. Never a hard sell very friendly and pleasant."
(York) - Posted 12 hours ago
Angela Martindale
Verified Buyer
"Great service from start to finish. So friendly and helpful, especially when letting us know about the delay with the delivery."
(Durham) - Posted 12 hours ago
"Joseph,is a really nice proffesional young man. This is how all business should operate.If you are looking at buying a new car,visit SG Petch at Richmond North Yorkshire.You will not be disappointed.And the service department, top draw."
(Richmond) - Posted 12 hours ago
Vicky Guest
Verified Buyer
"I recently went into SG Petch to purchase my new car . Gareth Wood who I dealt with was friendly and provided me with excellent customer service. My new car is great . Thank you"
(Middlesbrough) - Posted 13 hours ago
Jeffrey Murphy
Verified Buyer
"Made the buying of a car as simple as possible"
(York) - Posted 1 day ago
"Really pleased with service ,did not feel pressurised at all would definitely recommend to others."
(Middlesbrough) - Posted 2 days ago
Trevor Yews
Verified Buyer
"From my first visit to the dealership, to the collection of my new car, I was delighted with the service I received. The salesman Matthew didn't have the car I wanted to test drive, but went the extra mile to arrange a car for me to try a few days later. I had quite a long wait for my new car but Matthew kept me up to speed. When I picked the car up he explained the workings of the car to me perfectly. I did have a small problem with the car , but Vicky from the repairs and service department arranged an appointment for a very quick and efficient repair and she also supplied a nice replacement car. Everyone I dealt with made buying my new car a great experience and I would definitely recommend this Seat dealership to friends and family."
(Durham) - Posted 3 days ago
Robert Walton
Verified Buyer
"Buying the car and trading in the old one was trouble free and agreeing a deal was a good experience."
(Durham) - Posted 3 days ago
David Friessner-Day
Verified Buyer
"We have purchased 5 cars through SG Petch always supported by Martin Phillips. He is a considerate, knowledgeable and very efficient professional who has helped us with each of our purchase. The service he provides is exceptional."
(York) - Posted 3 days ago
Samantha Ashby
Verified Buyer
"Dear Gary Gary Witteringham ensured the smooth process of upgrading our Kia Sportage. He made us feel as comfortable as he did 3 years ago when we purchased our first Kia from SG Petch, York. We are grateful for the professional and friendly attitude and the honesty when discussing the possible renewal of our kia. Wayne who took me through all of the financial arrangements on handover day was also a credit to the company, I was made to feel at ease and the process was explained thoroughly. The changes Kia have made to the sportage are great, we are finding the car a much better drive than the 2015 model. I must say that Gary and Wayne are both a credit to Kia and we hope they will still be there when we come back in a few years!"
Trudi Jameson
Verified Buyer
"From the first enquiry with Andrew, to the face to face with Ray in the show room, the service was attentive but not pushy, very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. No hard sales tactics which would have lost them the sale. Would not hesitate to use again. Just hope the after sales team are just as customer focused."
(Darlington) - Posted 4 days ago
"Always good to deal with. Nothing is any trouble to them."
(Durham) - Posted 4 days ago
Douglas Hamilton
Verified Buyer
"Well looked after before and after sale with usual courtesy"
Rosemary Cowling
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Made welcome.....Hot chocolate.on arrival. Yummy. . Mr Kevin Jackson. ( Was so kind. ) A good salesman. And rung to see how we liked the car. Thank you....."
Jacqueline Shaw
Verified Buyer
"Excellent personal service . Charlotte Jennings is a fantastic sales executive along with Becky the finance executive giving a service second to none . GM Shaun Burke is extremely personal and takes time to speak and ensure you are happy"
(Middlesbrough) - Posted 4 days ago