SG Petch Reviews

SG Petch 5 star review on 19th October 2021
Lauren Goldsborough
SG Petch 5 star review on 27th September 2021
Lloyd Kelly
Kia Team Darlington very helpful, great customer service, thank you James and Paul.
Thanks for leaving us a review.
Absolutely delighted with my new Qashqai. Ordered it in July for September delivery but due to the wait for semiconductor chips it didn't arrive until November. Rob Costello (Durham) kept me informed at every stage from buying car to taking it home. This is the second car I have bought from Rob.
(Durham) - Posted 3 days ago
Thanks for your review Lynn and your continued custom. We hope your enjoy your new Qashqai.
This is our second vehicle purchase from the wonderful team at SG Petch, Middlesbrough. Have to say a huge thanks to Craig Brown for looking after us yet again. Cannot fault his 5-star service and attention to detail - nothing is too much for him! We will be back for a 3rd car once we finish enjoying this one!!
SG Petch 5 star review on 30th November 2021 SG Petch 5 star review on 30th November 2021
(South Bank) - Posted 3 days ago
Thanks for your review Lisa and your continued custom. We hope you carry on enjoying your fantastic new car.
The service and assistance was excellent from start to finish. James was so helpful and the team behind getting the car prepared were excellent too delivering what they promised. Would certainly recommend.
That is great to hear Paddy. Thanks for your review.
Excellent service Was kept informed throughout the whole process
(South Bank) - Posted 5 days ago
Hi Susan, Thanks for your review and we hope you enjoy your new car.
Took my Peugeot 2008 in for a diagnostic check for an emissions fault code at 9:30am. I was told they may need all day to find the issue but I'd receive constant updates. Never received any updates throughout the day. When I called at around 4pm I was told they "think" it's the adblue injector but would need to perform a further check at my expense. The first check involved a road test and health check of the vehicle which wasn't asked for which makes me think this is just a quick and easy way for them to get more money from the customer which isn't right. Asked to speak to a manger about it but never received that call. After the second check, I had to call back again to find out it needed a new Urea Tank at a cost of £1500. Fortunately Peugeot Customer Care agreed to pay for everything (including the diagnostics) due to the low mileage and age of the car. From that point, I was constantly having to get in touch with the garage to find out what was happening. I was constantly met with "I was literally just about to ring you..." even though it should have been hours before. Throughout the whole process, the service was very poor and slow.
We are sorry to hear you weren't happy with the service you received and the lack of communication from the branch. We can only apologise for your experience. If you would like to discuss the matter further please contact us at https://www.sgpetch.co.uk/contact-us.
Callum was fantastic. He was a great help and helped me get a car I love.
(Middlesbrough) - Posted 5 days ago
That is great to hear Kate, thank you for your review.
We received excellent service from SG Petch. Will definitely go there first next time we are looking for a car.
(York) - Posted 5 days ago
That is great to here Sandy, Thanks for leaving us a review.
Appreciate the help from Andy when looking for a car. No problem with arranging a test drive on the spot. We are happily driving around in our new Nissan Micra.
(Durham) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Patricia, Thanks for leaving us a review and we are glad your enjoying your new car.
Great service from the first phone call to the final handshake. Team was very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend would like to thank James for all your help.
That's great to hear Albert. Thanks for leaving us a review.
Great customer service, I got looked after while looking at the vehicle with no pushy sales. Purchasing it was an easy process and again was happy with how i was treated. The car was spotless when i collected it. Iv had the car nearly 3 weeks now and have no regrets, it runs great and easy to drive. Im currently waiting for a parking brake switch as the plastic cover was already broken on purchase but i was told it was ordered and will get fitted, so im just waiting on that. Overall im very happy and recommend this garage.
(Sunderland) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Derek, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope you continue to enjoy your new car. We will send a message to the branch to chase the switch cover.
Brilliant customer service really helpful
(South Bank) - Posted 1 week ago
Thanks for leaving us a review Holly.
Positive experience Shannon the sales lady friendly and sorted out any issues that I had
(Durham) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Ian, That is great to hear. Thanks for leaving a review.
First experience with SG Petch and cannot fault it. James Chadwick and Andrew Mellanby were absolutely fantastic. Both very kind, friendly, helpful, patient and more. James kept me updated with each step of the process and nothing was any bother to him at all. Would definitely return again and highly recommend. Thanks very much again guys.
Hi Angela, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and we hope you enjoy your new car.
Friendly experienced senior salesman. However, the showroom is poorly laid out and confusing as brands merge into each other.
(Darlington) - Posted 1 week ago
Thanks for leaving us a review Stephen.
Always helpful, nothing too much trouble.
(Middlesbrough) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Kim, Thanks for leaving us a review.
Highly recommend great customer service.
(Durham) - Posted 1 week ago
Thanks for leaving us a review Carol.
We are delighted with our Kia Picanto and the excellent service and attention to detail provided by Ricky. Ricky's advice and helpful manner went above and beyond. We highly recommend Ricky, his cheerful can do personality made the whole experience a pleasure. Sarah Ironside and Chris Lake
Hi Sarah, That is great to hear. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.
SG Petch went above and beyond my expectations when buying my car. Anthony was absolutely fantastic and provided a great service. He let me look at the car and take it on a test drive and wasn't pushy like some salespeople can be. I would definitely recommend SG Petch to others and use them again based on my recent experience. Well done and keep up the good work.
That is great to hear Victoria, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.
Lucy Cresswell looked after us with both the recall and new key phob brilliantly. Scott the technician programmed the key phob and sorted out a slight glitch immediately.
Thanks for leaving us a review Hazel.
SG Petch is rated 4.73 based on 4,172 reviews