SG Petch Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend SG Petch

How would you rate SG Petch ?

Verified Buyer
"From Start to finish Les was honest and upfront. He made the buying process very easy and was most helpful. Les ensured I was kept up to date at all times. I would highly recommend SG Petch Richmond to anyone looking to purchase a new or used car."
Terry Wallis
Terry Wallis
Verified Reviewer
"Yesterday I took delivery of a Used Land Rover Discovery GS SDV6 Auto which the family had spotted on the internet and referred to me because it had extremely low mileage. We immediately contacted SG Petch and spoke with Peter Bonnard to arrange a viewing within the hour. We were met at the York outlet by a very cheerful and pleasant Peter Bonnard and we immediately established a great relationship of trust with him - his has a great sense of humour as well as being extremely conscientious in delivering to his customers a high quality of service. We decided to purchase the vehicle and the whole purchase experience was OUTSTANDING. Peter gave very personal attention to every detail of the transaction in order to deliver a high quality of personal customer service and kept us advised of everything from start to finish - is was a joy to deal with Peter Bonnard and SG Petch in York and Peter represents an example of what should be expected of a GOOD car salesman - unlike an experience a few days previously in Fleetwood when the salesman could not even care less and never even offered us a coffee despite having travelled for 3.5 hours to view a vehicle! All discussions and negotiations with Peter Bonnard were undertaken in a very friendly and professional manner - with plenty of brews of coffee and hot chocolate that were much appreciated. Nothing was too much trouble for Peter. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND SG PETCH and in particular PETER BONNARD to anyone thinking of purchasing a vehicle. I drove away a very proud and satisfied new owner of a Used Vehicle purchased from SG Petch. Well done Peter and the team !"
"Service always kept me up to date on the purchase of my new car. Friendly staff."
David Wheatley
Verified Buyer
"Good service and a very reasonable price."
(Darlington) - Posted 2 days ago
Edward York
Verified Buyer
"Nick Nicholson was an excellent salesman for my 2nd Cherokee and your service is impeccable"
(York) - Posted 3 days ago
Ashley Tennant
Verified Buyer
"Alan our salesman was brilliant and very knowledgable and helpful. He made the whole experience Wales and pleasant. The man who handled the handover of our old car with the new one was not he just seemed to want to get it over with like it was a waste of his time he also didn’t explain things and told me I didn’t need to read the papers that I was signing like I was taking too long. We went back the week after because we were having a few teething problems, and Alan was back and was so helpful and patient. He explained things to me and put my mind at ease"
Robert Graham
Verified Buyer
"The staff are warm, friendly and very knowledgeable. I did not feel pressurised to make any specific decisions with the options made to me."
(Richmond) - Posted 3 days ago
Claire Doherty
Verified Buyer
"Wonderful service from roger at SG Petch Durham .... he kept in touch with me before I received my car reporting back to me about paper work etc ... very proffesional in every way ... wouldn’t buy from anybody else now thank you for a great service ."
Michael Sanderson
Verified Buyer
"very excellent service and a excellent car totally happy"
Alan Bramall
Verified Buyer
"Great Yorkshire service..Good price, friendly, flexible. Thanks to Peter Bonnard and the 2 Wayne’s."
Joan Gibson
Verified Buyer
"Very good service and after sales nothing to much trouble and everything we asked was explained very well, the sales assistant was very good and patient."
Keith Wright
Verified Buyer
"Very professional no pressure would recomend"
Shirley MacKrill
"Very Happy"
(Middlesbrough) - Posted 4 days ago
Caitlyn Skeoch
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service friendly staff don't push you into buying a car"
Michael Fallon
Verified Buyer
"Sales personnel fully understood our needs and resolved any concerns quickly and effectively. Hand over went smoothly."
Geoff Dean
Verified Buyer
"they were very efficient car was very clean"
Ian Mcleod
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service from Gary Winteringham - fully understanding my requirements"
Diane Irwin
Verified Buyer
"This is the third car my family has bought off you the fact we keep returning tells you how pleased we are with your service. Always polite pleasant and never give the hard sell on anything you don't want unlike other dealerships. You offer great advice and leave it to the customer to decide. Amy who sold me the Fiat 124 Spider is a credit to your dealership. She made it a very pleasant transaction. Loving my car by the way. Thanks for a great experience."
(Middlesbrough) - Posted 4 days ago
James Horsfield
"Excellent service."
Colin Clark
Verified Buyer
"When I originally agreed purchase of vehicle I stipulated it would include the fitting of a roof film as the car is used for driving tuition. I supplied the film, it was not fitted until I threatened to reject the car under sale of goods act and that I would not use S G Petch for servicing of both my vehicles and that I would not return to buy a vehicle in the future, stress I did not need."
Martin Rocks
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from Michael at SG Petch Durham. Everything that I requested was completed to my satisfaction. I would highly recommend."
Joyce Smith
Verified Buyer
"Andrew Kemp went out of his way to come to the house and help me with the first car I bought from yourselves. When I had to source another car after my son had and accident SG Petch was the site I looked at and Andrew Kemp was the man I contacted."
(York) - Posted 6 days ago