SG Petch Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend SG Petch
Over 7 Days
customer service

How would you rate SG Petch?

Christine Bianchi
"I have finally got my new car, after waiting 7 month as they couldn't get the colour I wanted. But I waited and it was worth the wait. Gary did everything possible to get me my car earlier but unfortunately it was out of his hands. It was down to the factory. However I love my car and glad I waited."
Paul Richardson
"My second KIA from S G Petch. My Sportage has been faultless over the two years of ownership. Great car extremely well put together extremely comfortable. Only changed baecause I wanted a Hybrid. Sales people friendly, honest, not shifty (unlike a lot of others) helpful & down to earth. Come service time they DO provide loan cars, or lifts, or collections of vehicle as promised (again unlike a lot of others) Bought a Kia Optima plug in Hybrid sportswagen and love it! Car is doing 261 MPG at the minute!! It does exactly 38 miles everytime on a full battery. Havent been to the filling station since I bought it. Anyone considering a Plug in Hybrid dont be put off they really do work!!"
Keith Barkas
"Well after a couple of incidents with our sales man. We got our new truck and the extra bits we wanted doing and I have to say the customer service from the owner and the garage manager was absolutely top class. I can’t recommend them enough."
"Friendly, knowledgeble, down to earth approach,"
(Middlesbrough) - Posted 11 hours ago
"No nonsense, no fuss, just straight forward professional service. Mike Jordinson had a lovely approach, without the flannel you get at rival companies."
(Darlington) - Posted 12 hours ago
"This is my third time of buying with SG Petch Hyundai. My second time of being helped by Josh. I highly recommend the garage and the Hyundai brand. The after care and road assistance package are excellent. In particular Josh made the whole process very easy. He is very personable and made what can be quite stressful to an experience that had no issues. He is a an asset to your sales team."
(Middlesbrough) - Posted 2 days ago
"Ray made it easy and painless to buy our new car and trade in our old one."
(Durham) - Posted 3 days ago
"Pleasant easy deal,very good sales team,very happy with the service we received and more importantly very happy with the car. Thanks to all."
(Darlington) - Posted 3 days ago
"This is my first car from a dealership so I was a bit wary of potentially pushy salesmen/women... I was relieved/delighted to find SG Petch Darlington very welcoming, laid back and really helpful. Even got a few cuppas from Ryan - fab salesman who took care of everything - and am chuffed with my lovely little Fiat (and the thoughtful gift bag that came with it, nice touch!). Ryan was always cheerful and pleasant to deal with, kept me updated regularly by phone and never laughed at my ridiculous questions / complete lack of knowledge that comes with being a first time buyer! Cheers Ryan, would definitely come back to SG Petch Darlington for my next car :)"
"Easy to deal with and reasonable prices"
(York) - Posted 4 days ago
"Amazing help and assistance finding the perfect car that suites my needs. Tony Hill from SG Petch, Middlesbrough, was brilliant, very easy to talk to and 100% professional! Great guy! Thank you Tony for helping me find the perfect car for me 😊"
(Middlesbrough) - Posted 1 week ago
(Middlesbrough) - Posted 1 week ago
"Excellent from start to finish with the purchase of my car, especially thanks to Ray Yates"
"Once contact had been established with the dealership, the experience was overwhelmingly positive from start to finish. The staff were professional and friendly, worked hard to meet my requirements, provided comprehensive information at every stage and delivered what they said they would deliver promptly and on schedule. Excellent!"
(Durham) - Posted 1 week ago
"Well just to say what amazing service we had at SG Petch, in particular thank you to Connor Burrell."
(Durham) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very happy and satisfied with all aspects of the purchase of the car and your staff were knowledgeable and helpful"
(York) - Posted 1 week ago
"Friendly, knowledgeable and amazing people who really went the second mile to make sure we were taken care of."
(York) - Posted 1 week ago
"After 3 or 4 thoroughly disappointing interactions with various dealerships and individual car sales people - what had started out as an exciting pleasant experience, quickly nose-dived into almost torment dealing with utter dimwits intent on TRYING to pull the wool over my eyes. The worst example of this was borderline discriminatory. Needless to say, searching for a new car took a back seat for a few days as the wind had totally blown out of my sails. I'd had a reasonable short-list of cars I was very keen on. With one left, I thought, might as well give it a go. From the moment this guy answered the phone that day, until today when I picked my new car up, he has been a breath of fresh air. No flannel, no chat. Occasions where I preferred things move in a different direction, he didn't talk over me, or look all huffy, it whatever he could do to accommodate ME... THE CUSTOMER. I really DON'T blow smoke up peoples' bums for the sake of it. I'm... Mildly difficult to deal with I suppose...But he did not FLINCH ONCE. Even comparing people I have met in other lines of business over many years, his head still stands out above the crowd. His name is ROGER, ROGER CROZIER OF S. G. PETCH DURHAM. A cracking guy, who put the shine back on a thoroughly dulled experience for me. Go see him if you are thinking about a car...he won't let you down."
(Durham) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very pleased with my recent experience with SGPetch Darlington. Financial adviser and Andy Payne (SalesMan) were very friendly and helpful; Excellent customer service."
(Darlington) - Posted 1 week ago
"The whole car buying process was made easier by great friendly staff who know the product they are selling 100%. No pressure or hard selling. The whole process was efficient and i was kept up to date at all times."
(Nissan Durham) - Posted 1 week ago
"found them good for both Kia and Fiat had the car I wanted in stock with no long wait"
(York) - Posted 1 week ago
"Bought my last three cars from SEAT SG Petch. Always get a great deal and excellent service. I love the small family feel of SG Petch as a whole and know I can buy with confidence from there too. Will be returning in the new year to upgrade my wife's car here too. Keep up the good work."
(Durham) - Posted 1 week ago
"Friendly, curtious and looked after very well. Salesman, polite, friendly and very helpful."
(Darlington) - Posted 1 week ago