SG Petch Reviews

936 Reviews
Verified Buyer

Great car, quick efficient service.
(York) - Posted 6 days ago
Emily Brand
Emily Brand
Verified Buyer

Quick friendly added the personal touch
(Darlington) - Posted 1 month ago
Audrey Thompson
Audrey Thompson
Verified Buyer

I knew what I wanted, and at what cost to me, my requirements were met, without any hard sell.
(Durham) - Posted 1 month ago
William Pounder
Verified Buyer

I was not happy with my previous car, so I contacted SG Petch Mazda Sales and was given a sound and professional talk about the Mazda models particularly the new Mazda CX-3 which I eventually settled for. This car has been a dream to drive compared to my previous car an the main thing is my wife is happy with this car. Throughout the sale I would like to personally mention Mr Mike Jordinson for looking after me during the sale, Mr Neil Sedgwick, and Mr Allan Reed for their professional input particularly on the finance side of explanation.
So in a nut shell we are extremely happy with this purchase.
(Darlington) - Posted 16 hours ago
Julie Price
Verified Buyer

Salesman very easy to deal with on the day of purchase.
(Durham) - Posted 1 day ago
Verified Buyer

The Staff were very helpful and Indie, who helped me buy a new car, was most helpful and courteous.
(Middlesbrough) - Posted 2 days ago
Stewart Thompson
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service from start to finish from SG Petch Mazda, and particularly Jack Hodgson. It was a pleasure to deal with them.
(Darlington) - Posted 2 days ago
Karen Kelstrup
Verified Buyer

Excellent service I knew what car I wanted and never felt pressured into a sale. Simon made everything easy and explained everything to me . Would have been 5 stars but I pointed out there was mould on the seat and was told it would be getting a valet before I picked the car up but I didn't look and in daylight the seats still had mould on it...
Emily Bagnall
Verified Buyer

I got the car I wanted at the right price, delivered quickly.
Walter Miller
Verified Buyer

Pleasant friendly people no hard sale tactics
Andrew Briggs
Verified Buyer

The salesman did exactly what i wanted

Brilliant service
Verified Buyer

I already knew what I wanted to buy before I went into the showroom as had a Sorento already that I loved. Gary gave me all the information I needed and was up front about the deal that was being offered. There was no hard sell and no pressure. I was treated with courtesy throughout the buying process. I would have no hesitation in returning and fully intend to do so.
Steven Minns
Verified Buyer

I've had 3 cars now of sg petch not a problem with sales team they a all very good I've always seen Brian Lee top bloke bend over backwards to get the best deal .
Verified Buyer

Good sales rep not to pushy, very knowledge , clear and concise information given
Sean Russell
Verified Buyer

Gary Winteringham was great.
As it was my first car purchase, Gary was very patient and (importantly) not too pushy.
Derek Hare
Verified Buyer

Excellent sales staff, very friendly and efficient,would highly recommend
(Richmond) - Posted 3 days ago
Carol Gent
Verified Buyer

Personalised service. Fantastic staff. Professional and courteous. Found the perfect car to suit my needs.
Jonathan Percy
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and friendly staff. They dealt with all questions and queries quickly and efficiently. There was one minor hiccup that was swiftly resolved to my complete satisfaction.
(Durham) - Posted 3 days ago
Judith Summerson
Verified Buyer

The attitude of your staff is brilliant. Andrew Melanby couldn't have more helpful
Verified Buyer

I first went into sg Petch too but my car and was sat waiting 20 minutes to be actually seen by a sales man. I bought my car, and they told me they would be in contact to see how I'm getting on with my car after a few weeks and I'm still waiting on their call, I won't be purchasing another car from here, customer service is rubbish
Verified Buyer

Salesman was good however car was not very clean when i picked it up.
(Durham) - Posted 4 days ago
Elaine Smith
Verified Buyer

Very good professional and personal customer service made buying the car very easy
(York) - Posted 5 days ago
David Slater
Verified Buyer

Managed to find a used Peugeot that I wanted and excellent service from start to finish.
Would recommend and definitely use again
(Darlington) - Posted 5 days ago