SG Petch Reviews

Own Driver, Courier

Tell us how SG Petch made you happy
Service amazing ! Communication was first class ! Highly recommend
(York) - Posted 11 hours ago
Great service and very friendly staff. My thanks to Daniel for all his help in selecting my new Seat. Thanks to everyone at SG PETCH for all your excellent service and friendship.
(South Bank) - Posted 13 hours ago
Excellent service from start to finish and the salesman I dealt with, Lee, was helpful, polite, friendly and professional throughout. I will definitely deal with SG Petch again.
(Durham) - Posted 16 hours ago
Great service with customer friendly staff.
(Sunderland) - Posted 19 hours ago
Thanks for leaving us a review.
Not happy with assistance we were shown nothing about the car we got I had to learn about it on YouTube
(Durham) - Posted 1 day ago
We are sorry you were not happy with the service you received, we can only apologies. If you require anymore assistance or would like to discuss further please don't hesitate to contact us at https://www.sgpetch.co.uk/contact-us.
Very good service, no complaints whatsoever, hope the after service is as good, thank you.
(Darlington) - Posted 4 days ago
Thanks for leaving us a review Robert.
Car developped a fault. Would not exced 2500 revs. (Due to intervention of recovery man Fault code cleared). On dropping vehicle I passed on fauilt code. I collected it the next day .... Alkl fixed on Warranty. Road tested and now in order. As soon as I entered the A64 I accelorated hard. Still would not eeceed 2500 revs. Took it to a Kia Dealer nearer my home town. Fixed by replacing Turbo Actuator under warranty. So the repairswere 'Warranty' so did not cost but your service was poor and you misled me at the time of collection. Thankfully thereare soime reliable dealers out there.
We are sorry you were not happy with the service you received if you would like to discuss the matter further please don't hesitate to contact us at https://www.sgpetch.co.uk/contact-us.
Very helpful sales staff, not at all pushy
(Durham) - Posted 5 days ago
Thanks for leaving us a review.
Very friendly and helpful staff. Before and after sales fantastic communication.
(York) - Posted 5 days ago
Thats great to hear Ross, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.
The staff at SG Petch were very helpful and friendly,made the whole experience easy and straightforward.
(Darlington) - Posted 5 days ago
Thanks for leaving us a review.
Simple, straight forward transaction, Chris was polite, efficient and easy to deal with, thanks.
(York) - Posted 5 days ago
Thanks for leaving us a review Chris and we hope you enjoy your new car.
Service was excellent not pushy and very good choice of cars. Had to have home delivery due to covid isolation and this was quick and very convenient
(Durham) - Posted 5 days ago
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review William and we hope you enjoy your new car.
10/10 Service as always from SG Petch SEAT. A couple of teething issues with our new SEAT Arona FR Red Editon (Factory Issues, nothing SG Petch had done) but it was no problem for Matthew Newall & his team. Car booked in straight away. This is car Number 3 Personally from Matthew & all of my family wouldn't go to anyone else!
That is great to hear Matt! Thanks for leaving a review and your continued custom.
Thank you to Roy at SG Petch Mazda Sunderland. He was amazing from my test drive, through to the pick up of my CX 30 Sport Lux.
(Sunderland) - Posted 6 days ago
Thanks for leaving us a review Amanda and we hope you enjoy your new car.
Excelent service would not buy from anyone else
(Middlesbrough) - Posted 6 days ago
That is great to hear Philip, Thanks for your review.
Service was a pleasure from start to finish. Thank you
(Durham) - Posted 6 days ago
Thats great to hear Maurice, Thanks for your review.
Kevin Jackson and his brother were most helpful to me having lost my wife to cancer during our negotiations.This is the second Kia I have had from SG Petch the service has always been first class will definitely use them again.
(York) - Posted 6 days ago
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review John its much appreciated.
Excellent service
(York) - Posted 6 days ago
Thanks for your review Ian.
Could not fault the service very helpful and friendly
(Richmond) - Posted 1 week ago
Thanks for leaving us a review.
We have been coming to SG Petch for quite a long time now. We always see Gareth who, after all this time is like a 3rd son to us, we've got to know him that well. He's always helpful, courteous and we always have a laugh as he's so easy to talk to. He even set my radio on the station he knows I listen to, when I purchased my car a couple of weeks ago. My husband and I always enjoy our visits to this company.
(Middlesbrough) - Posted 1 week ago
Thanks for your continued custom Mary and taking the time to leave us a review.
SG Petch is rated 4.74 based on 3,925 reviews