Sensu Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Sensu
Anita
"I had Invisalign at Sensu to help correct some slight relapse after not wearing a retainer post orthodontic treatment that I had in my teens. I'm glad I had Invisalign, as it was easy to get on with and very discreet. The treatment I received at Sensu was second to none, from my very thorough and informative consult to my short visits while in treatment and to recently completing my smile with teeth whitening and shaping. Thank you to Dr Shah and his team for giving me an amazing smile."
Nancy
"I am extremely pleased with my treatment at Sensu. The staff are friendly and the facilities are very modern and clean. It was never difficult to secure my desired appointment times. Im extremely happy with the outcome and now have a great smile to show it :)"
Chinniel
"Every time I came to the clinic everyone was so welcoming and understanding to my needs. They made sure I was completely happy with my smile before moving on to the next stage of my smile. I am smiling all the time now and everyone has noticed the change in my confidence. When I look back at my previous pictures I didn’t realise I never smiled.. now every picture I take I honestly try to get every tooth in!! Really happy with the service worth every penny."
"I had very good experiences here. I’m satisfied with my teeth now."
"All of you are really friendly and professional. Thank you ❤️"
You're most welcome :)
"Overall I thought Sensu offered a very professional service and I am happy with my results (though I feel they could have been perfect with more time/attention). I would rate my overall experience as 4/5 stars as there were a number of things that I felt could have been better. One of my major frustrations was the rotation of dentists that I would see each time. Whilst I appreciate it's difficult to make sure patients have the same dentists throughout the treatment process, there is an obvious downside to me in not getting this service. That is, on a number of occasions I received conflicting information from different dentists which was highly frustrating as the patient; particularly during the 'refinement' stage - which took 6 months additional time. In my opinion it could have taken much less time if more spacing was made on my lower teeth when I requested this early on. Then, as I say, throughout the refinement phase I had some dentists that would apply pressure points to arches saying no space was needed, then the next time I would need space. I also felt that, at one stage, the dentist was trying to convince me they were finished, even though I could see they weren't. Even the finished article is not quite perfect, because I feel eventually my frustration got the best of me and I decided this is the best it will get. As I say they (my teeth) are very very close, but not quite 5/5. I am moving abroad for the next 12 months which is what forced me to complete by the end of this year. I would still recommend Sensu to a friend as a very good service, but I would add some advice to be a bit more pushy about what you want and to ask as many questions as you like if you aren't 100% sure. I must say one or two of the dentists were outstanding, I only wish I could have seen these individuals consistently throughout the treatment process. All the best in the future."
Dear James, thank you for your feedback, it’s very much appreciated. We’re pleased that you would recommend us, but we would like you to be 100% happy with your own results. If you’d like to come in to discuss your options with a senior clinician, before or after your move, please give us a call on 020 7486 4433. Best wishes, Alice
"Very professional, friendly and efficient."
"I would recommend any friends and families to Sensu. Staff's are nice and polite. Am happy with my results presently."
Thanks so much, Kalaytu :)
"From my first consultation the staff at Sensu have been really nice and helpful. Also during my whole 12 months Invisalign treatment they have been very supportive and professional. The results were amazing and I can finally enjoy my new beautiful smile. I would definitely recommend people to go to this dental clinic."
Thank you so much! We really appreciate your feedback and recommendations :)
"Dear Sensu Many thanks for your care and support during my treatment. I am so pleased and confident with the end results."
You are very welcome, thank you for your kind feedback :)
"Competitive prices"
"The team are great, everyone from receptionist to dentists. They were very informative and polite. I went in originally wanting veneers as my teeth had minor issues and the dentist was able to advise me that Invisalign would get the job done without having to opt for veneers. I was able to say that I wanted an extra set of trays nearing the end of my treatment and this was accommodated. My only criticism is that the practice is too popular yet small therefore the time between my appointments was longer than it needed to be on several occasions as there were no available appointments. This also meant that when I tried to reschedule an appointment due to an emergency I could only do so by being pushed back 3 weeks. I believe if appointments were available at the correct times my treatment would have been completed sooner. All that being said, their busy schedules show just how great they are."
Dear Elaine, thank you for your kind comments and helpful feedback. Improving the availability of appointments is always a priority for us and we've already made some big improvements by expanding our team and opening a second clinic in London Bridge :)
"Friendly and professional, very happy with the final results."
"Friendly service, good results."
"fixed the alignment and shape of my teeth"
"It did what it said it would do! Straighten my teeth :)"
"Very happy with my treatment"
Thanks, Laila :)
"Staff really friendly, and always try the best for customer."
"Very good service, and very happy with my end result. Lost one star for reception staff forgetting to input one of my appointments in the system- they did manage to see me when I arrived but the wait was a little too long"
Thank you for your feedback, we're delighted that you're pleased with the results of your treatment :) Please accept our apologies for the delayed appointment.
"All the staff I had interaction with post he initial consultation were fantastic. Helpful reception staff also helped with appointments. Overall quite happy with my teeth but still a couple of things that aren't yet to my liking."
Hi Michelle, thank you for your feedback. We're really pleased you had a good experience with our team. We'll be in touch to see if there's anything we can do to help further. Kindest regards, Alice.
"Efficiency."