Sensu Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sensu
Read Sensu Reviews
Sensu did a great job with my invisalign treatment. They took great care of me and each member of staff was friendly, accommodating and helpful. My only complaint would be that it was often very difficult to work around their tight schedules, and the limited option of appointments was sometimes inconvenient.
Thank you for your lovely comments, and your helpful feedback about appointments. We're working hard to improve the availability of popular appointment times :)
Really good service and made the experience as transparent as possible throughout. Very friendly and helpful staff ok the desk also.
Really nice staff, always helpful and accommodating. Braces were a really good fit, much better than anyone else I know who's had them done elsewhere. Opening hours were a godsend for being able to get all the treatment done at a convenient time to me.
Hi Melody, that's great to hear. Thank you so much :)
The Sensu team was great. My treatment was never rushed and my concerns were always addressed. I love my new and improved smile.
Thank you so much for your lovely comments :)
I had very good experiences here. I’m satisfied with my teeth now.
All of you are really friendly and professional. Thank you ❤️
You're most welcome :)
Overall I thought Sensu offered a very professional service and I am happy with my results (though I feel they could have been perfect with more time/attention). I would rate my overall experience as 4/5 stars as there were a number of things that I felt could have been better. One of my major frustrations was the rotation of dentists that I would see each time. Whilst I appreciate it's difficult to make sure patients have the same dentists throughout the treatment process, there is an obvious downside to me in not getting this service. That is, on a number of occasions I received conflicting information from different dentists which was highly frustrating as the patient; particularly during the 'refinement' stage - which took 6 months additional time. In my opinion it could have taken much less time if more spacing was made on my lower teeth when I requested this early on. Then, as I say, throughout the refinement phase I had some dentists that would apply pressure points to arches saying no space was needed, then the next time I would need space. I also felt that, at one stage, the dentist was trying to convince me they were finished, even though I could see they weren't. Even the finished article is not quite perfect, because I feel eventually my frustration got the best of me and I decided this is the best it will get. As I say they (my teeth) are very very close, but not quite 5/5. I am moving abroad for the next 12 months which is what forced me to complete by the end of this year. I would still recommend Sensu to a friend as a very good service, but I would add some advice to be a bit more pushy about what you want and to ask as many questions as you like if you aren't 100% sure. I must say one or two of the dentists were outstanding, I only wish I could have seen these individuals consistently throughout the treatment process. All the best in the future.
Dear James, thank you for your feedback, it’s very much appreciated. We’re pleased that you would recommend us, but we would like you to be 100% happy with your own results. If you’d like to come in to discuss your options with a senior clinician, before or after your move, please give us a call on 020 7486 4433. Best wishes, Alice
Very professional, friendly and efficient.
I would recommend any friends and families to Sensu. Staff's are nice and polite. Am happy with my results presently.
Thanks so much, Kalaytu :)
From my first consultation the staff at Sensu have been really nice and helpful. Also during my whole 12 months Invisalign treatment they have been very supportive and professional. The results were amazing and I can finally enjoy my new beautiful smile. I would definitely recommend people to go to this dental clinic.
Thank you so much! We really appreciate your feedback and recommendations :)
Dear Sensu Many thanks for your care and support during my treatment. I am so pleased and confident with the end results.
You are very welcome, thank you for your kind feedback :)
Competitive prices
The team are great, everyone from receptionist to dentists. They were very informative and polite. I went in originally wanting veneers as my teeth had minor issues and the dentist was able to advise me that Invisalign would get the job done without having to opt for veneers. I was able to say that I wanted an extra set of trays nearing the end of my treatment and this was accommodated. My only criticism is that the practice is too popular yet small therefore the time between my appointments was longer than it needed to be on several occasions as there were no available appointments. This also meant that when I tried to reschedule an appointment due to an emergency I could only do so by being pushed back 3 weeks. I believe if appointments were available at the correct times my treatment would have been completed sooner. All that being said, their busy schedules show just how great they are.
Dear Elaine, thank you for your kind comments and helpful feedback. Improving the availability of appointments is always a priority for us and we've already made some big improvements by expanding our team and opening a second clinic in London Bridge :)
Friendly and professional, very happy with the final results.
Friendly service, good results.
fixed the alignment and shape of my teeth
It did what it said it would do! Straighten my teeth :)
Very happy with my treatment
Thanks, Laila :)
Staff really friendly, and always try the best for customer.
Very good service, and very happy with my end result. Lost one star for reception staff forgetting to input one of my appointments in the system- they did manage to see me when I arrived but the wait was a little too long
Thank you for your feedback, we're delighted that you're pleased with the results of your treatment :) Please accept our apologies for the delayed appointment.
Sensu is rated 4.80 based on 164 reviews