Sensu Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Sensu

- No results match this filter query -
[reset filters]

Zayden
"Very professional staff and they know exactly what they doing for your care. I love the result of my teeth😁. Good and lovely place and friendly people. Very quick response to the email when you want to reschedule your time of appointment. Would definitely recommend to other people."
Anita
"I had Invisalign at Sensu to help correct some slight relapse after not wearing a retainer post orthodontic treatment that I had in my teens. I'm glad I had Invisalign, as it was easy to get on with and very discreet. The treatment I received at Sensu was second to none, from my very thorough and informative consult to my short visits while in treatment and to recently completing my smile with teeth whitening and shaping. Thank you to Dr Shah and his team for giving me an amazing smile."
"I am extremely pleased with my treatment at Sensu. The staff are friendly and the facilities are very modern and clean. It was never difficult to secure my desired appointment times. Im extremely happy with the outcome and now have a great smile to show it :)"
Sensu is rated 4.80 based on 160 reviews