Sensu Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Sensu
Zayden
"Very professional staff and they know exactly what they doing for your care. I love the result of my teeth😁. Good and lovely place and friendly people. Very quick response to the email when you want to reschedule your time of appointment. Would definitely recommend to other people."
Anita
"I had Invisalign at Sensu to help correct some slight relapse after not wearing a retainer post orthodontic treatment that I had in my teens. I'm glad I had Invisalign, as it was easy to get on with and very discreet. The treatment I received at Sensu was second to none, from my very thorough and informative consult to my short visits while in treatment and to recently completing my smile with teeth whitening and shaping. Thank you to Dr Shah and his team for giving me an amazing smile."
"I am extremely pleased with my treatment at Sensu. The staff are friendly and the facilities are very modern and clean. It was never difficult to secure my desired appointment times. Im extremely happy with the outcome and now have a great smile to show it :)"
"Every appointment seems rushed. If you ask questions the answers are vague and you get the feeling you are waisting their time. They are not clear with explanations and if ask for clarification or express your concerns or dissatisfaction their attitude is that you are wrong and will never meet your expectations as it seems they’ve decided on your final look at the beginning and further adjustment are not doable"
Hello, we're sorry to hear about your experience and would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further with you. We'll contact you very shortly to see what we can do to leave you with a better impression of us. Kind regards, Alice
"Appointments were pretty much always at least 5 minutes late. They try to fit too many clients in to one day. I felt I was rushed at the end of the treatment to finish and get out of there. I have two gaps which should have been fixed but we’re most likely ignored to avoid the extra cost and time it would take to fix. The whole experience felt as though they wanted me in and out as quickly as possible. Would probably do better if they cut their client list down and spent more time talking about each individuals treatment and expectations."
Thank you for your honest feedback. We want you to be delighted with your results so please get in touch and we will organise a follow-up appointment to discuss your concerns. Kind regards, Alice
Sensu is rated 4.80 based on 160 reviews