Sensu Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Sensu
Anita
"I had Invisalign at Sensu to help correct some slight relapse after not wearing a retainer post orthodontic treatment that I had in my teens. I'm glad I had Invisalign, as it was easy to get on with and very discreet. The treatment I received at Sensu was second to none, from my very thorough and informative consult to my short visits while in treatment and to recently completing my smile with teeth whitening and shaping. Thank you to Dr Shah and his team for giving me an amazing smile."
Nancy
"I am extremely pleased with my treatment at Sensu. The staff are friendly and the facilities are very modern and clean. It was never difficult to secure my desired appointment times. Im extremely happy with the outcome and now have a great smile to show it :)"
Chinniel
"Every time I came to the clinic everyone was so welcoming and understanding to my needs. They made sure I was completely happy with my smile before moving on to the next stage of my smile. I am smiling all the time now and everyone has noticed the change in my confidence. When I look back at my previous pictures I didn’t realise I never smiled.. now every picture I take I honestly try to get every tooth in!! Really happy with the service worth every penny."
"Appointments were pretty much always at least 5 minutes late. They try to fit too many clients in to one day. I felt I was rushed at the end of the treatment to finish and get out of there. I have two gaps which should have been fixed but we’re most likely ignored to avoid the extra cost and time it would take to fix. The whole experience felt as though they wanted me in and out as quickly as possible. Would probably do better if they cut their client list down and spent more time talking about each individuals treatment and expectations."
Thank you for your honest feedback. We want you to be delighted with your results so please get in touch and we will organise a follow-up appointment to discuss your concerns. Kind regards, Alice
Sensu is rated 4.85 based on 129 reviews