Sensu Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sensu
Read Sensu Reviews
The service of Sensu is incredibly professional, caring, adjustable and the best quality. I am very pleased with my treatment and they are truly the best at what they do.
I have found Sensu to be incredibly efficient, accommodating, upfront and brilliant over the last few months. I had visited four other cosmetic dentists before deciding upon treatment with Sensu and I absolutely made the right decision. From the first consultation I knew they were professional, confident in their routine and system and it put me at ease right away! Thank you sensu!
Hooray! That's amazing to hear. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience :)
the whole process was considerably easier than first thought, wonderful service, very friendly staff and i'm happy with the final result. have already recommended to my friends. thank you
Thank you so much! It was our pleasure :)
My entire experience at Sensu London has been fantastic. From the initial consultation right through to the end of my treatment the service I have received has been excellent. All of the staff are friendly and welcoming, appointments start on time and they keep you well informed on how things are progressing. I’ve had bad experiences in the past which put me off seeing dentists but the team at Sensu have taken this anxiety away. I can now smile in photos for the first time in years.
Hooray! We're so glad we could help. Thank you for your lovely feedback :)
Loved attending most of my appointments. The receptionists through to the orthodontists were lovely at London Bridge. I’d recommend here as it’s convenient, welcoming and all around worth it!
Thank you so much, we really appreciate your feedback :)
My experience with Sensu was absolutely seamless. The service I was given was 10/10. The staff were lovely at both clinics and the whole experience was just so easy and hassle free. I’m overjoyed with the results of my treatment!
Thank you! Everyone will be so pleased to hear your feedback. It's been our pleasure :)
Amazing treatment, everything went very well. Im happy I came to sensu!
We're so pleased. Thank you for your kind review :)
The team at Sensu we’re fantastic. Always friendly and really listened to what you want. They are also incredibly flexible with appointments so I could make it work outside of working hours.
Thank you for your lovely feedback :)
Sensu were very helpful with what type of braces i needed to improve my jawline and the alignment of my teeth. I have and would again continuously recommend them!
Thank you so much! We're glad we could help :)
Great service! Very happy with the results.
Hooray! Thank you :)
I really enjoyed my experience at sensu the staff are extremely helpful and friendly and they really fixed my teeth 😂
Thank you! That's so lovely to hear :)
Brilliant service and friendly staff. Overall very pleased with my treatment. I would highly recommend this surgery.
Thank you so much! :)
I absolutely loved the experience of getting Invisalign braces in Sensu. From the beginning of my journey to the end I have been made to feel so comfortable and was attended to very well. I love love love the end result of my teeth, it’s everything I imagined it look like and more. My confidence has grown so much and everyone has noticed my shiny straight white teeth. This experience was worth every penny. Thank you so much to the Sensu team, I really appreciate you all.
Thank you! We appreciate you too, we're so pleased that you had such a positive experience :)
I had an absolutely fantastic experience getting my invasalign at Sensu. Every member of staff was professional and caring, working towards what I wanted while guiding the process with their experience. The clinic itself is very clean, comfortable and calm. The after care is excellent - unfortunately my fixed retainer broke on my top teeth (possibly from eating too much crunchy foods!) but I was given an emergency appointment and it was repaired/replaced immediately. Thanks :)
Thanks, Emily. We really appreciate your lovely feedback :)
The experience was great and I am super happy with my teeth!
Hooray! Thank you for your kind feedback :)
I have always been terrified of dentists from past experiences and always prolonged booking in an appointment because of it. But I could not have been in better hands than with Sensu. Dr Anish Berry was caring as well as calming during my examination. He saw how tense I was but definitely put me at ease. The explanation for my treatment was thorough and left me with not only a clear idea of what needed to happen next but also the comfort that the rest of my treatment will be just like this exam; calm, easy, professional and all at a great value.
Thank you so much for your lovely feedback, Megane :)
Very happy with results. Thank you all for make me feel confident to smile 😁
You are most welcome. Thank you :)
Very good treatment. Friendly team of staff and pleased with the results.
Thanks so much :)
Excellent service. I’m very pleased with the results!
Hooray! Thank you :)
Exceptional customer service from all, a lot of detail to care. The clinical team explain things clearly without the use of jargon and consistently go above and beyond to provide expert care. All praise to Dr. Kia and her associates. New reception staff member is also very kind and welcoming.
Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. We'll make sure this is shared with the whole team :)
Sensu is rated 4.80 based on 164 reviews