Sensu Reviews

Nancy
Sensu 5 star review on 14th July 2018
Chinniel
More Photos & Videos
Great service and very pleased with the result, thank you Sensu!
Thank you. We're glad to hear you're happy with your result following your treatment with us. Keep smiling :)
Brilliant service. Kind people and a great help. Teeth are exactly what I wanted them to be.
We're so happy we could help :)
Excellent service
Quick and professional service and you’re never left out of the loop. I’m so happy!
Thank you! So are we :)
I'm really pleased with the outcome of my Invisalign treatment, which was competitively priced. It took slightly longer than quoted at the initial consultation (15 months rather than 9-12 months) but the results are great. Appointments generally ran on time and the staff were very friendly. My one comment is that it would be nice to have a bit more consistency in terms of which dentist sees you at each appointment but overall I would highly recommend this practice.
Thank you for your kind words and feedback, which we will, of course, take on board. We're happy to hear that you're pleased with your new smile :)
I got all the support I needed whilst my teeth were adjusting. I couldn’t be happier with my end result!
Thank you!
You are very welcome. We're so glad we could help :)
I am so happy with the results of my treatment. It was quick and hassle-free. The staff at Sensu were wonderful and very helpful.
That's so lovely to hear! Thank you :)
Brilliant service and incredibly efficient.

Invisalign is barely noticeable and the results were superb. If you’re considering fixing up your teeth, I can’t recommend Sensu enough and would encourage you to do it.
Thank you, Mark! That means the world to us :)
I am so happy with the end result, it has given me the smile I hoped for!
We're so happy we could help :)
The treatment has been great very happy with the results. There were a lot of minor changes that I wanted which Sensu really paid close attention to and did not overlook.
That's great to hear, thank you so much :)
The whole team were always extremely friendly at every appointment! Very happy with my results and so glad I chose Sensu for my Invisalign treatment. Best money I’ve ever spent!
That's so lovely to hear. It was our pleasure. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review :)
Had very low confidence in my teeth and look before I started with Sensu. I didn’t really want to smile even at moments where I wanted to simply because I wasn’t happy with my teeth. After treatment with Sensu, and the way I was dealt with. I’m now smiling and can’t stop! They closed my gap in my teeth and now I have the confidence I was searching for. Thank you, Sensu. You really did the impossible. Thanks so much!
This is incredible to hear! You're very welcome. Thank you for sharing :)
The service of Sensu is incredibly professional, caring, adjustable and the best quality. I am very pleased with my treatment and they are truly the best at what they do.
Thank you so much, we're so pleased we could help :)
I have found Sensu to be incredibly efficient, accommodating, upfront and brilliant over the last few months. I had visited four other cosmetic dentists before deciding upon treatment with Sensu and I absolutely made the right decision. From the first consultation I knew they were professional, confident in their routine and system and it put me at ease right away! Thank you sensu!
Hooray! That's amazing to hear. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience :)
the whole process was considerably easier than first thought, wonderful service, very friendly staff and i'm happy with the final result. have already recommended to my friends.

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure :)
My entire experience at Sensu London has been fantastic.
From the initial consultation right through to the end of my treatment the service I have received has been excellent. All of the staff are friendly and welcoming, appointments start on time and they keep you well informed on how things are progressing. I’ve had bad experiences in the past which put me off seeing dentists but the team at Sensu have taken this anxiety away. I can now smile in photos for the first time in years.
Hooray! We're so glad we could help. Thank you for your lovely feedback :)
Loved attending most of my appointments. The receptionists through to the orthodontists were lovely at London Bridge. I’d recommend here as it’s convenient, welcoming and all around worth it!
Thank you so much, we really appreciate your feedback :)
My experience with Sensu was absolutely seamless. The service I was given was 10/10. The staff were lovely at both clinics and the whole experience was just so easy and hassle free. I’m overjoyed with the results of my treatment!
Thank you! Everyone will be so pleased to hear your feedback. It's been our pleasure :)
Amazing treatment, everything went very well. Im happy I came to sensu!
We're so pleased. Thank you for your kind review :)
The team at Sensu we’re fantastic. Always friendly and really listened to what you want. They are also incredibly flexible with appointments so I could make it work outside of working hours.
Thank you for your lovely feedback :)
Sensu is rated 4.79 based on 182 reviews