Sensu Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Sensu
Zayden
"Very professional staff and they know exactly what they doing for your care. I love the result of my teeth😁. Good and lovely place and friendly people. Very quick response to the email when you want to reschedule your time of appointment. Would definitely recommend to other people."
Anita
"I had Invisalign at Sensu to help correct some slight relapse after not wearing a retainer post orthodontic treatment that I had in my teens. I'm glad I had Invisalign, as it was easy to get on with and very discreet. The treatment I received at Sensu was second to none, from my very thorough and informative consult to my short visits while in treatment and to recently completing my smile with teeth whitening and shaping. Thank you to Dr Shah and his team for giving me an amazing smile."
"I am extremely pleased with my treatment at Sensu. The staff are friendly and the facilities are very modern and clean. It was never difficult to secure my desired appointment times. Im extremely happy with the outcome and now have a great smile to show it :)"
"Appointments were pretty much always at least 5 minutes late. They try to fit too many clients in to one day. I felt I was rushed at the end of the treatment to finish and get out of there. I have two gaps which should have been fixed but we’re most likely ignored to avoid the extra cost and time it would take to fix. The whole experience felt as though they wanted me in and out as quickly as possible. Would probably do better if they cut their client list down and spent more time talking about each individuals treatment and expectations."
Thank you for your honest feedback. We want you to be delighted with your results so please get in touch and we will organise a follow-up appointment to discuss your concerns. Kind regards, Alice
"Thank you for my amazing smile! I came in thinking if you could tidy them up a bit I would be happy, but you definitely exceeded my expectations! I feel so confident now when I smile whereas before I always did the closed mouth smile."
Thanks, Rachel. Your lovely comments have made our Monday :)
"Very professional and dedicated staff. Good aftercare advice delivered with smiles and genuine care. Appointments brief but never rushed and flexibility re appointment times. My only slight moan was a delayed start of treatment due to no communication and unfriendly reception staff at the beginning. This issue was however quickly rectified and assurance given. Since this time, front desk staff have been brilliant. The dentists are amazing. Thank you for my wonderful smile and renewed confidence!! X"
Dear Hayley, you are most welcome! Thank you for your honest feedback. We're glad that your earlier issues were quickly resolved and that overall you had such a good experience :)
"An absolutely excellent treatment, I'm very pleased with the results. The whole team at Sensu were focused on ensuring great results and that I was happy with the end result. Added to that I can honestly say that the customer care was the best I have ever received from any company for any service at all. All staff members who I saw whether on reception or clinical staff were consistently pleasant, helpful and focused on customer satisfaction. My treatment took longer than expected but at no time did they attempt to rush or complete the treatment before the results had been achieved. I highly recommend them and have done so already to friends and colleagues!"
Hi Geraldine, thank you so much! We're thrilled to hear that you had such a positive experience, you've made our week :)
"Great, professional team. Would definitely recommend."
Thanks so much! :)
"Very professional and clean. And you felt safe and comfortable as each step of any procedures was always explained clearly."
"I've had a fantastic experience with sensu. From my first consultation all the way through, they've been cheery, professional and all of them feel like they've been invested in the success of my treatment. Can't recommend them enough. Such good value for the result."
Thank you, Mia! Everyone here will be so pleased to hear your lovely feedback :)
Thank you so much for your lovely review – and for sharing your fantastic results :)
"Excellent service and friendly staff"
Thanks so much :)
"Great service. Everyone is so friendly and professional, and really know what they're doing. They're incredibly patient as well, particularly at the start when nothing feels right and you have so many questions! Thank you, Sensu."
Thanks, Emily. If you have any more questions, you know who to call :)
"Lovely team. Quick and efficient appointments. Great value"
Thanks, Jack :)
"Every time I came to the clinic everyone was so welcoming and understanding to my needs. They made sure I was completely happy with my smile before moving on to the next stage of my smile. I am smiling all the time now and everyone has noticed the change in my confidence. When I look back at my previous pictures I didn’t realise I never smiled.. now every picture I take I honestly try to get every tooth in!! Really happy with the service worth every penny."
Thank you, Chinniel! That's so nice to hear, and we're so pleased we could help :)
"It has been an amazing experience right from the beginning. The staff are amazing and have made it so easy and stress free. I am loving my new smile!!! :D"
Hooray! We're so pleased. Thank you for your kind feedback :)
Sensu is rated 4.80 based on 160 reviews