Sensu Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sensu
"Great experience at Sensu. Staff were all extremely helpful and accommodating and i was always made to feel relaxed and at ease, despite the fact I am scared of the dentist. Really happy with how my teeth look and can't wait to use the whitening treatment to get them super sparkly! My only negative comment is that it was extremely difficult to get an appointment time for after work hours unless booking at least one month in advance. This, in turn, lengthened out my treatment as i often had to rejig appointments due to my job, which often requires me to travel abroad at the last minute."
Thank you for your kind review and useful feedback. We have recently opened a new clinic in London Bridge and increased the availability of weekend appointments to better suit our patients' busy schedules :)
"Having just finished my treatment with Sensu I am extremely happy, not only with the end result but with the whole process. From start to finish the team were efficient and friendly. My appointments were always on time, which was really important as I often visited before work or on my lunch break. At each appointment I was made to feel comfortable and given the information relevant to my treatment to ensure that I was always kept informed. I was really happy with my progress throughout, and when my original invisalign braces ran out there was no hesitation for them to order more as my teeth still had a little way to go. I couldn't be happier with the end result, by far the best money that I have spent. MY only small down point was that I didn't realise that I would be given the whitening to do at home, I thought that this would be done in an appointment. I am very grateful to the whole team at Sensu for their service throughout my treatment and would highly recommend them."
Dear Taylor, thank you for your lovely review! We will take all of your comments on board. Thank you for being a fantastic patient :)
"Have recommended Sensu to all my friends who have asked about my new brilliant smile! All the staff are lovely and so helpful. So happy I made the decision to get Invisalign through Sensu. Thankyou!"
Thank you for your lovely review and recommendations. We're so pleased to hear that you had such a positive experience :)
"I was able to always reschedule my appointments when I was not able to attend. For each appointment I felt very comfortable with the staff as they made me feel welcomed and reassured. At the end of my results I was extremely satisfied with the major difference from before and after."
Thank you very much for your kind feedback :)
"Amazing service and care given by Dr Shah and the team, really happy with the results!! Thank you!"
We're so pleased, thank you :)
"Very happy with my treatment"
Thanks, Laila :)
"Best orthodontist practice! I have just finished my Invisalign treatment and can't thank Dr K. Shah and his team enough. The journey was slightly longer then expected but totally worth it, I can finally smile on pictures :) Very friendly and professional staff, excellent customer care and always happy to help and provide further clarifications. Want to praise Arthur for looking after me and be so attentive in each appointment, I am truly grateful and delighted with the end result!! I would definitely recommend Sensu to anyone looking for quality and value for money orthodontic service."
Thank you for such a lovely review! It was a pleasure to have you as a patient :)
"The service has been excellent. The only negative I have is the lack of evening appointments available when you’re due for your next visit. Appointment times were slightly unsociable for the journey I had to make to the practice. Very pleased with the outcome though! Thanks!"
Thank you, Ifran :) We appreciate your feedback and will take this on board.
"Staff really friendly, and always try the best for customer."
"Excellent service and even better team. My whole journey ran smoothly and easily. I was kept up to date throughout my journey and well informed about all the procedures. I would highly recommend this place! Also, it is very clean and well maintained which is a major plus. Very happy with my results :)"
Thank you, we're so pleased to hear that you had such a positive experience :)
"Very friendly staff, accommodating, and helpful. Very happy with results :)"
Thanks, Kieran :)
Rebecca
"Extremely friendly and professional service. Was always made to feel at ease and kept informed with every step of the process. Excellent results at the end of my treatment."
Hi Rebecca, thanks so much for your lovely comments :)
"Very thorough and clear process; made me feel at ease over any concerns that I had. I didn't feel pressured to take up the treatment after my initial consultation. The receptionists always ensured that I was given an appointment time that was suitable-tricky as I am a teacher! Very happy with the results of my teeth."
Hi Rebecca, thanks so much for sharing your experience. It was a pleasure having you as a patient :)
"You were punctual with appointments and offered me great customer service."
Thanks so much for your kind feedback :)
"Very polite staff who were always able to fit me in even though I could only do very specific dates and times"
Thank you, Darcey - we're glad we could accommodate you :)
"Very good service, and very happy with my end result. Lost one star for reception staff forgetting to input one of my appointments in the system- they did manage to see me when I arrived but the wait was a little too long"
Thank you for your feedback, we're delighted that you're pleased with the results of your treatment :) Please accept our apologies for the delayed appointment.
"Completely changed my smile! I hated the front 2 of my teeth and now I can smile in confidence. Thanks to the amazing staff for all their efforts! :)"
Hi Zaynab, thank you for your lovely feedback – so glad we could help :)
"All the staff I had interaction with post he initial consultation were fantastic. Helpful reception staff also helped with appointments. Overall quite happy with my teeth but still a couple of things that aren't yet to my liking."
Hi Michelle, thank you for your feedback. We're really pleased you had a good experience with our team. We'll be in touch to see if there's anything we can do to help further. Kindest regards, Alice.
"Understood exactly what I wanted done to my teeth. Great communication and excellent care given by all the staff in Sensu."
Thank you, Jade – it's been a pleasure providing your treatment :)
"It changed what I was unhappy about, and I'm glad I chose Sensu to deliver results."
Sensu is rated 4.83 based on 30 reviews