Sensu Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Sensu
"Great service, lovely and professional staff, really happy with my newly-straight teeth."
Hooray! Thanks so much, Charlotte :)
"Very professional and dedicated staff. Good aftercare advice delivered with smiles and genuine care. Appointments brief but never rushed and flexibility re appointment times. My only slight moan was a delayed start of treatment due to no communication and unfriendly reception staff at the beginning. This issue was however quickly rectified and assurance given. Since this time, front desk staff have been brilliant. The dentists are amazing. Thank you for my wonderful smile and renewed confidence!! X"
Dear Hayley, you are most welcome! Thank you for your honest feedback. We're glad that your earlier issues were quickly resolved and that overall you had such a good experience :)
"From my first consultation the staff at Sensu have been really nice and helpful. Also during my whole 12 months Invisalign treatment they have been very supportive and professional. The results were amazing and I can finally enjoy my new beautiful smile. I would definitely recommend people to go to this dental clinic."
Thank you so much! We really appreciate your feedback and recommendations :)
"I had a very good experience with Sensu. All of the staff were very nice, and the cleaning and filing of teeth was always a comfortable experience. It was always enjoyable going to the clinic in the very pleasant Wimpole Street."
Dear Peter, thank you! We're very happy to hear that you've had such a positive experience :)
"wanted my teeth nice and straight and white for my big day. Sensu made this happen and i couldnt be more happier with my results. Staff are all friendly, great company."
Thank you so much for the lovely feedback :)
"An absolutely excellent treatment, I'm very pleased with the results. The whole team at Sensu were focused on ensuring great results and that I was happy with the end result. Added to that I can honestly say that the customer care was the best I have ever received from any company for any service at all. All staff members who I saw whether on reception or clinical staff were consistently pleasant, helpful and focused on customer satisfaction. My treatment took longer than expected but at no time did they attempt to rush or complete the treatment before the results had been achieved. I highly recommend them and have done so already to friends and colleagues!"
Hi Geraldine, thank you so much! We're thrilled to hear that you had such a positive experience, you've made our week :)
"Appointments were pretty much always at least 5 minutes late. They try to fit too many clients in to one day. I felt I was rushed at the end of the treatment to finish and get out of there. I have two gaps which should have been fixed but we’re most likely ignored to avoid the extra cost and time it would take to fix. The whole experience felt as though they wanted me in and out as quickly as possible. Would probably do better if they cut their client list down and spent more time talking about each individuals treatment and expectations."
Thank you for your honest feedback. We're sorry to hear about these issues and will give you a call to discuss them further. We'd like to leave you with a more positive experience.
"Very happy with the results of my teeth. I have seen a big improvement in the appearance of my teeth compared to the way they looked at the start of the process. And although the results took a little longer to achieve, It was all worth it in the end. Thanks to all the staff at Sensu Wimpole street branch."
Thanks, Christopher! We're so pleased and you're most welcome :)
"Dear Sensu Many thanks for your care and support during my treatment. I am so pleased and confident with the end results."
You are very welcome, thank you for your kind feedback :)
"Great, professional team. Would definitely recommend."
Thanks so much! :)
"Very professional and clean. And you felt safe and comfortable as each step of any procedures was always explained clearly."
"I've had a fantastic experience with sensu. From my first consultation all the way through, they've been cheery, professional and all of them feel like they've been invested in the success of my treatment. Can't recommend them enough. Such good value for the result."
Thank you, Mia! Everyone here will be so pleased to hear your lovely feedback :)
"I am extremely pleased with my treatment at Sensu. The staff are friendly and the facilities are very modern and clean. It was never difficult to secure my desired appointment times. Im extremely happy with the outcome and now have a great smile to show it :)"
Thank you so much for your lovely review – and for sharing your fantastic results :)
"Excellent service and friendly staff"
Thanks so much :)
"Great service. Everyone is so friendly and professional, and really know what they're doing. They're incredibly patient as well, particularly at the start when nothing feels right and you have so many questions! Thank you, Sensu."
Thanks, Emily. If you have any more questions, you know who to call :)
"Lovely team. Quick and efficient appointments. Great value"
Thanks, Jack :)
"Every time I came to the clinic everyone was so welcoming and understanding to my needs. They made sure I was completely happy with my smile before moving on to the next stage of my smile. I am smiling all the time now and everyone has noticed the change in my confidence. When I look back at my previous pictures I didn’t realise I never smiled.. now every picture I take I honestly try to get every tooth in!! Really happy with the service worth every penny."
Thank you, Chinniel! That's so nice to hear, and we're so pleased we could help :)
"An excellent service! They didn't give up until I was 100% happy!"
Satisfaction guaranteed ;) Thanks so much for your review!
"It has been an amazing experience right from the beginning. The staff are amazing and have made it so easy and stress free. I am loving my new smile!!! :D"
Hooray! We're so pleased. Thank you for your kind feedback :)
"I came into Sensu with extreme spacing. I never smiled witb my mouth open. Now I have the teeth I have always wanted!"
We're so pleased we could help :)
Sensu is rated 4.85 based on 99 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!