Sensu Reviews

Nancy
Sensu 5 star review on 14th July 2018
Chinniel
More Photos & Videos
Amazing result. Highly efficient. Open until 8pm which helped due to work commitments and the team were very professional.
They make you feel really comfortable and adhere to all your needs, 10/10 would recommend for anyone looking for dental treatment!
Thank you, Frohar! We're delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience :)
Great service and very pleased with the result, thank you Sensu!
Thank you. We're glad to hear you're happy with your result following your treatment with us. Keep smiling :)
Brilliant service. Kind people and a great help. Teeth are exactly what I wanted them to be.
We're so happy we could help :)
The service was acceptable. I don't think there has been an appointment which has run on time. I've once had to wait 40mins for my appointment and I was never told by reception. For all my invisalign check ups i've had 5 different dentist, so my check ups are never consistent.
Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry that you were affected by some unfortunate staff changes last year. We appreciate that 40 minutes is an unacceptable waiting time, and you should have been informed of the delay. Please accept our apologies for that. Despite this, we hope that you’re pleased with your results. If you’d like to discuss your comments further, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Lovely and helpful team, they listened to all of my concerns and ensured I was happy with the progress being made every step of the way. Would definitely recommend!
Thank you, that's wonderful to hear :)
Excellent service
Quick and professional service and you’re never left out of the loop. I’m so happy!
Thank you! So are we :)
I'm really pleased with the outcome of my Invisalign treatment, which was competitively priced. It took slightly longer than quoted at the initial consultation (15 months rather than 9-12 months) but the results are great. Appointments generally ran on time and the staff were very friendly. My one comment is that it would be nice to have a bit more consistency in terms of which dentist sees you at each appointment but overall I would highly recommend this practice.
Thank you for your kind words and feedback, which we will, of course, take on board. We're happy to hear that you're pleased with your new smile :)
I got all the support I needed whilst my teeth were adjusting. I couldn’t be happier with my end result!
Thank you!
You are very welcome. We're so glad we could help :)
Thank you Sensu for improving my smile, I’m very happy with the results! Invisalign was a great alternative to train track braces without the need to change my lifestyle. Staff were very friendly.
It was our pleasure. Thank you for sharing your feedback :)
I am so happy with the results of my treatment. It was quick and hassle-free. The staff at Sensu were wonderful and very helpful.
That's so lovely to hear! Thank you :)
Brilliant service and incredibly efficient.

Invisalign is barely noticeable and the results were superb. If you’re considering fixing up your teeth, I can’t recommend Sensu enough and would encourage you to do it.
Thank you, Mark! That means the world to us :)
In general I have found the service very good, although the appointments 9/10 times are always late by around 10 mins and I have felt "rushed" through at times- they clearly have a very high turnover but for the amount of money being spend I do this a more personal touch would be good.
Hi Fiona, thank you for your review. We really appreciate your feedback and will discuss this with the team to see where we can make improvements :)
Everyone was very friendly and professional. Im really happy with my teeth and how quickly they were straightened. I would definitely (and have) recommend Sensu to anyone considering braces.
Thank you, Angela. Your lovely words and recommendations are very much appreciated :)
I am so happy with the end result, it has given me the smile I hoped for!
We're so happy we could help :)
The treatment has been great very happy with the results. There were a lot of minor changes that I wanted which Sensu really paid close attention to and did not overlook.
That's great to hear, thank you so much :)
The whole team were always extremely friendly at every appointment! Very happy with my results and so glad I chose Sensu for my Invisalign treatment. Best money I’ve ever spent!
That's so lovely to hear. It was our pleasure. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review :)
Had very low confidence in my teeth and look before I started with Sensu. I didn’t really want to smile even at moments where I wanted to simply because I wasn’t happy with my teeth. After treatment with Sensu, and the way I was dealt with. I’m now smiling and can’t stop! They closed my gap in my teeth and now I have the confidence I was searching for. Thank you, Sensu. You really did the impossible. Thanks so much!
This is incredible to hear! You're very welcome. Thank you for sharing :)
The service of Sensu is incredibly professional, caring, adjustable and the best quality. I am very pleased with my treatment and they are truly the best at what they do.
Thank you so much, we're so pleased we could help :)
Sensu is rated 4.79 based on 183 reviews