Sensu Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Sensu
Anita
"I had Invisalign at Sensu to help correct some slight relapse after not wearing a retainer post orthodontic treatment that I had in my teens. I'm glad I had Invisalign, as it was easy to get on with and very discreet. The treatment I received at Sensu was second to none, from my very thorough and informative consult to my short visits while in treatment and to recently completing my smile with teeth whitening and shaping. Thank you to Dr Shah and his team for giving me an amazing smile."
Nancy
"I am extremely pleased with my treatment at Sensu. The staff are friendly and the facilities are very modern and clean. It was never difficult to secure my desired appointment times. Im extremely happy with the outcome and now have a great smile to show it :)"
Chinniel
"Every time I came to the clinic everyone was so welcoming and understanding to my needs. They made sure I was completely happy with my smile before moving on to the next stage of my smile. I am smiling all the time now and everyone has noticed the change in my confidence. When I look back at my previous pictures I didn’t realise I never smiled.. now every picture I take I honestly try to get every tooth in!! Really happy with the service worth every penny."
"Great service! Very professionally, I've never had any problems with my treatment. I've now finished my invisalign trays and I'm very happy with the end results. Would highly recommned, the packages that they offer too are worth the price as so much is included."
Thank you so much for your lovely feedback :)
"Amazing service, so happy with the results!"
Hooray! Thank you :)
"Fantastic personal service. Always wanted to make sure that I was happy throughout the process!"
"The Sensu team was great. My treatment was never rushed and my concerns were always addressed. I love my new and improved smile."
Thank you so much for your lovely comments :)
"One of the best decisions I ever made was choosing Sensu as my dentist. All the staff were professional, friendly and super helpful. My teeth weren’t great to begin with, and now I have extremely straight white teeth! I honestly can’t recommend Sensu enough, any worries or concerns regarding your teeth give them a call for a consultation, you won’t regret it."
Thank you so much! Your lovely comments mean the world to us :)
"At the first consultation the end result seemed very promising, however I wish I had considered other options before coming to this dental surgery. Every appointment you see a different dentist, so any concerns or questions get swept under the carpet. For example I still have teeth slightly overlapping at the front, a female dentist said it was down to the shape of the tooth and that it could be altered during reshaping. However, at my reshaping appointment I had a different dentist and it was never done. Furthermore, I still have gaps in my teeth from where they have been filed down and the teeth haven't moved properly and are still slightly overlapping. It just seems that when they appear 'straight' they are finished. Again I said to a different dentist that I wasn't fully content with the end result but it was just brushed off. To my surprise I was given a form to sign by reception to accept that I was happy with my end result and was never asked by any dentist. I told reception that I wasn't happy to sign it and she said to speak to the dentist. By this point I gave up. I also had problems with my fixed retainer which I had to explain at every following appointment, so I assume it was never noted. Overall the experience wasn't great and I'm not happy with the result."
Dear Lucy, I'm very sorry to hear about your experience. We will give you a call today to see how we can put things right and agree a plan of action. Best wishes, Alice
"All the professionals that I saw during my journey in Sensu were amazing. I am very happy with the result and I really recommend it to everyone. I’ve actually already recommended to some colleagues that would like to have a perfect smile."
Thank you, Jessica. We're very happy to hear about your experience and thank you so much for the recommendations :)
"Highly professional services. Orthodontic service is second to none. I’ve had an orthodontic treatment by Dr. Shah about four years ago and have since stayed with the practice with regards to general hygiene etc. I highly rate the practice."
Thank you so much for your lovely comments and ongoing support :)
"Wonderful service. Amazing staff"
Thank you so much!
"I had very good experiences here. I’m satisfied with my teeth now."
"I had a great experience through all my Invisalign treatment at Sensu 69 wimpole street,great results. Team was very friendly ,professional and knowledgeable .Thank you for your great service. I will highly recommend Sensu clinic to everyone ."
That's lovely to hear. Thanks so much, Claudia :)
"All of you are really friendly and professional. Thank you ❤️"
You're most welcome :)
"My experience at Sensu has been outstanding. Since my very first consultation to the last stages of my treatment, the personnel at the clinic have been incredibly helpful and understanding of my needs and expectations. I'm very happy with my results, and hopefully I will be even happier after my treatment finishes entirely in just a couples of weeks. Totally recommend this clinic!"
The best is yet to come! Thank you so much for your review, it's very much appreciated :)
Dear Anita, you're so welcome. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience and results :)
"I am delighted with the care I have received from Sensu. I am coming towards the end of my treatment and I couldn't be happier with the results. I can smile with confidence, which is something I thought I would never be able to achieve. Thank you Sensu!"
We're so pleased! Thank you very much for your kind feedback :)
"Overall I thought Sensu offered a very professional service and I am happy with my results (though I feel they could have been perfect with more time/attention). I would rate my overall experience as 4/5 stars as there were a number of things that I felt could have been better. One of my major frustrations was the rotation of dentists that I would see each time. Whilst I appreciate it's difficult to make sure patients have the same dentists throughout the treatment process, there is an obvious downside to me in not getting this service. That is, on a number of occasions I received conflicting information from different dentists which was highly frustrating as the patient; particularly during the 'refinement' stage - which took 6 months additional time. In my opinion it could have taken much less time if more spacing was made on my lower teeth when I requested this early on. Then, as I say, throughout the refinement phase I had some dentists that would apply pressure points to arches saying no space was needed, then the next time I would need space. I also felt that, at one stage, the dentist was trying to convince me they were finished, even though I could see they weren't. Even the finished article is not quite perfect, because I feel eventually my frustration got the best of me and I decided this is the best it will get. As I say they (my teeth) are very very close, but not quite 5/5. I am moving abroad for the next 12 months which is what forced me to complete by the end of this year. I would still recommend Sensu to a friend as a very good service, but I would add some advice to be a bit more pushy about what you want and to ask as many questions as you like if you aren't 100% sure. I must say one or two of the dentists were outstanding, I only wish I could have seen these individuals consistently throughout the treatment process. All the best in the future."
Dear James, thank you for your feedback, it’s very much appreciated. We’re pleased that you would recommend us, but we would like you to be 100% happy with your own results. If you’d like to come in to discuss your options with a senior clinician, before or after your move, please give us a call on 020 7486 4433. Best wishes, Alice
"Many thanks for all your help , always professional and never rushed just in time for Christmas many thanks Stewart"
Thank you, Stewart. Merry Christmas :)
"I have loved my Sensu experience! From beginning to end the team have been professional, attentive and super friendly. I'm so pleased with my treatment!"
Thank you, Roopa! It's been our pleasure :)
"The team are so lovely and helpful! My treatment lasted exactly a year and I am very happy with my results!"
That's lovely to hear. Thank you :)
"I chose sensu on the back of their great reviews and I haven’t been disappointed. From the initial consultation through to the appointments , I couldn’t rate them higher. Everyone is hugely professional and most importantly friendly. I had always delayed thinking about improving my smile as my teeth were very crowded & uneven , wrongly assuming it would be too complex, too time consuming and too painful! But am almost at the end now and my teeth are fantastic. I wish I had done it years ago. If you are even thinking about braces I would encourage you to go for it and to choose sensu."
Dear Kathryn, thank you so much for your lovely feedback. You've made our day. Not long to go now! :)
Sensu is rated 4.82 based on 137 reviews