Sensu Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sensu
"The service was excellent and got the result I was hoping for."
"Thank you to dr Krupal and the team for their support and making me smile so amazing!"
"Efficient and professional service...worth every penny!!"
"The staff have been amazing throughout the process. All of them are very lovely people, they explain every process to you and make you feel at ease as soon as you enter the door. The treatment I received was extremely high quality and I am very happy with the results (Invisalign). Booking and amending bookings has been so simple and easy to do and I have had to delay some appointments due to work/home commitments and this has never been a problem. I used to have a fear of going to the dentist but I have never had any problems with Sensu, they have been amazing!"
"Lovely friendly and very helpful staff🙂.Thanks a lot for everyone in Sensu clinic who helped me to reach to nice teeth that I was looking for and a beautiful smile 👍. I’ll recommend Sensu clinic 👍"
Thank you, Luke! You are very welcome :)
"Competitive prices"
"The staff at Sensu were amazing and I’m so happy with the results of my treatment"
Thanks, Becky – we're so pleased :)
"For years my confidence had been severely affected by the imperfections in my teeth and I would always shy away from having my photographs taken. The treatment I received at Sense turned out to be a complete life-changing transformation and I cannot thank enough the brilliant staff of the clinic for fixing me a new smile! You are forever scored on my heart"
Thank you, Evgenia. This means so much to us, and we're delighted to have been part of your journey :)
"Thank you very much for Sensu Team of professionals! You made my wish come true and I now have a smile I was always dreaming off!!! Professional, efficient, always smiling staff made me feel I'm in reliable hands."
Thank you, Ina! It was our pleasure :)
"I recently finished my treatment at Sensu. The staff were friendly and flexible with my appointments. The treatment it self was great and all my questions about it were addressed in a professional and clear way. I would definitely recommend Sensu!"
Hi Adriana, thank you for your lovely comments :)
"The team are great, everyone from receptionist to dentists. They were very informative and polite. I went in originally wanting veneers as my teeth had minor issues and the dentist was able to advise me that Invisalign would get the job done without having to opt for veneers. I was able to say that I wanted an extra set of trays nearing the end of my treatment and this was accommodated. My only criticism is that the practice is too popular yet small therefore the time between my appointments was longer than it needed to be on several occasions as there were no available appointments. This also meant that when I tried to reschedule an appointment due to an emergency I could only do so by being pushed back 3 weeks. I believe if appointments were available at the correct times my treatment would have been completed sooner. All that being said, their busy schedules show just how great they are."
Dear Elaine, thank you for your kind comments and helpful feedback. Improving the availability of appointments is always a priority for us and we've already made some big improvements by expanding our team and opening a second clinic in London Bridge :)
"Friendly and professional, very happy with the final results."
"Good customer service and attentiveness to the patient’s desires."
"I was very pleased with my treatment at Sensu, and thoroughly pleased with the results. The team, particularly Dr Shar was always so pleasant and went over and above to ensure I was happy with the final results. I am grateful for his commitment to ensuring I received the best outcome. Thank you Sensu, I will be recommending your practice."
Hi Stephanie, thank you so much, your kind comments have made our day :) It was a pleasure to provide your treatment.
"Everyone at Sensu is happy to help, and the treatment really was 5 stars. The whole process was made easy by their kind and proffesional output."
Thank you, Sam! We really appreciate your kind feedback :)
"Excellent service received throughout my treatment. I am very pleased with my results and the care I received throughout the process."
Hi Natasha, we're very happy to hear about your positive experience. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback :)
"They improved my smile. The staff were all incredibly helpful and it was a very stress-free process"
Thank you very much for your lovely feedback :)
"I love the quality service and the treatment received and most importantly the amazing transformation of my smile. Well worth it and would definitely recommend Invisalign."
Dear Shaheen, thank you for your kind feedback. It's made our Monday morning :)
"Friendly service, good results."
"Very happy with my treatment! professional and helpful service from every point of contact including reception and all dentists. The late evening appointments we’re extremeley helpful especially when you are on a longer treatment plan. Overall very satisfied with my results and have recommneded Sensu to my friends and family . I think it would be really helpful if you had an Instagram page or if you were more visible on social media. As I wasn’t aware of the Derma fillers you have available until later on in my treatment and by that time I had gone elsewhere . Instagram is a huge platform to market this. Just a recommendation apart from that thank you so much Sensu!"
Hi Sonia, thank you so much for your lovely comments and recommendations. You can find us on Instagram at instagram.com/sensulondon. We'll absolutely take your feedback on board about better promoting our services to existing patients :)
Sensu is rated 4.85 based on 71 reviews