Sensu Reviews

Nancy
Sensu 5 star review on 14th July 2018
Chinniel
More Photos & Videos
I recently finished my treatment at Sensu. The staff were friendly and flexible with my appointments. The treatment it self was great and all my questions about it were addressed in a professional and clear way. I would definitely recommend Sensu!
Hi Adriana, thank you for your lovely comments :)
The team are great, everyone from receptionist to dentists. They were very informative and polite. I went in originally wanting veneers as my teeth had minor issues and the dentist was able to advise me that Invisalign would get the job done without having to opt for veneers. I was able to say that I wanted an extra set of trays nearing the end of my treatment and this was accommodated. My only criticism is that the practice is too popular yet small therefore the time between my appointments was longer than it needed to be on several occasions as there were no available appointments. This also meant that when I tried to reschedule an appointment due to an emergency I could only do so by being pushed back 3 weeks. I believe if appointments were available at the correct times my treatment would have been completed sooner. All that being said, their busy schedules show just how great they are.
Dear Elaine, thank you for your kind comments and helpful feedback. Improving the availability of appointments is always a priority for us and we've already made some big improvements by expanding our team and opening a second clinic in London Bridge :)
Friendly and professional, very happy with the final results.
Good customer service and attentiveness to the patient’s desires.
I was very pleased with my treatment at Sensu, and thoroughly pleased with the results. The team, particularly Dr Shar was always so pleasant and went over and above to ensure I was happy with the final results. I am grateful for his commitment to ensuring I received the best outcome. Thank you Sensu, I will be recommending your practice.
Hi Stephanie, thank you so much, your kind comments have made our day :) It was a pleasure to provide your treatment.
Everyone at Sensu is happy to help, and the treatment really was 5 stars. The whole process was made easy by their kind and proffesional output.
Thank you, Sam! We really appreciate your kind feedback :)
Excellent service received throughout my treatment. I am very pleased with my results and the care I received throughout the process.
Hi Natasha, we're very happy to hear about your positive experience. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback :)
They improved my smile. The staff were all incredibly helpful and it was a very stress-free process
Thank you very much for your lovely feedback :)
I love the quality service and the treatment received and most importantly the amazing transformation of my smile. Well worth it and would definitely recommend Invisalign.
Dear Shaheen, thank you for your kind feedback. It's made our Monday morning :)
Friendly service, good results.
Very happy with my treatment! professional and helpful service from every point of contact including reception and all dentists. The late evening appointments we’re extremeley helpful especially when you are on a longer treatment plan. Overall very satisfied with my results and have recommneded Sensu to my friends and family . I think it would be really helpful if you had an Instagram page or if you were more visible on social media. As I wasn’t aware of the Derma fillers you have available until later on in my treatment and by that time I had gone elsewhere . Instagram is a huge platform to market this. Just a recommendation apart from that thank you so much Sensu!
Hi Sonia, thank you so much for your lovely comments and recommendations. You can find us on Instagram at instagram.com/sensulondon. We'll absolutely take your feedback on board about better promoting our services to existing patients :)
Everyone at Sensu is absolutely fantastic. After my initial consultation, I knew I will be back to complete my treatment. The approach and professionalism of everyone at Sensu reassured me that I’m in good hands. The whole treatment went smoothly and without any issues. I was always excited for another visit at Sensu and I’m going to miss them! Thank you for helping me achieve the smile I always wanted. If I was to do it again,I would choose Sensu without any hesitation. So glad I found you. One year later it’s all smiles from ear to ear. To say I’m happy it’s an understatement. Keep up the great work!
Hi Weronika, we were so happy to read your lovely review! We'll be sure to share your kind feedback with the team. Thank you :)
fixed the alignment and shape of my teeth
Thank you so much to everyone at Sensu London. I had a great experience. Everyone was always very kind and helpful. I would recommend your service!
Thank you so much! It has been a pleasure having you as a patient :)
So pleased with my results from Invisalign, the staff were great, made sure I knew what to expect each step of the way.
Thank you, Annabel! Congratulations on your fantastic results :)
It took less than one year to make my tooth look perfect, less pain than I thought, really worthy to do no matter how old you are.
Thanks so much for sharing your feedback, Hanyue :)
Sensu has been absolutely brilliant from consultation through to completion. I am so happy with the outcome of my teeth. The staff are incredibly professional and keep you informed of every step in your journey. I live about an hour away from Sensu but their prices in comparison to my local surgeries meant it was worth the journey.
Hi Kelly, thanks so much, that's really lovely to hear. We're delighted that you're so happy with your results :)
Really professional doctor , really kind staff and wonderful service.
Thank you so much for your kind feedback :)
From the friendly faces to the highest standard of professionalism, start to finish a great experience for me. The end result is better then I ever expected and I couldn't be more grateful. A massive thank you to the whole Sensu team.
Thank you, Callum! You're so welcome :)
Friendly receptionists. Assistant nurses were helpful. Orthodontists were knowledgeable, although one of them made me feel like they've rushed the appointment. Overall, i'm really happy with the end result. My teeth are much better now because they are a lot straighter.
Dear Jan, thanks so much for your review. We're sorry that you felt rushed during one of your appointments and we will pass this feedback onto the team. We're pleased to hear that you're so happy with your end result :)
Sensu is rated 4.79 based on 182 reviews