Sensu Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sensu
Read Sensu Reviews
I am so happy with the results of my treatment. It was quick and hassle-free. The staff at Sensu were wonderful and very helpful.
That's so lovely to hear! Thank you :)
Brilliant service and incredibly efficient. Invisalign is barely noticeable and the results were superb. If you’re considering fixing up your teeth, I can’t recommend Sensu enough and would encourage you to do it.
Thank you, Mark! That means the world to us :)
I am so happy with the end result, it has given me the smile I hoped for!
We're so happy we could help :)
The treatment has been great very happy with the results. There were a lot of minor changes that I wanted which Sensu really paid close attention to and did not overlook.
That's great to hear, thank you so much :)
The whole team were always extremely friendly at every appointment! Very happy with my results and so glad I chose Sensu for my Invisalign treatment. Best money I’ve ever spent!
Had very low confidence in my teeth and look before I started with Sensu. I didn’t really want to smile even at moments where I wanted to simply because I wasn’t happy with my teeth. After treatment with Sensu, and the way I was dealt with. I’m now smiling and can’t stop! They closed my gap in my teeth and now I have the confidence I was searching for. Thank you, Sensu. You really did the impossible. Thanks so much!
This is incredible to hear! You're very welcome. Thank you for sharing :)
The service of Sensu is incredibly professional, caring, adjustable and the best quality. I am very pleased with my treatment and they are truly the best at what they do.
Thank you so much, we're so pleased we could help :)
I have found Sensu to be incredibly efficient, accommodating, upfront and brilliant over the last few months. I had visited four other cosmetic dentists before deciding upon treatment with Sensu and I absolutely made the right decision. From the first consultation I knew they were professional, confident in their routine and system and it put me at ease right away! Thank you sensu!
Hooray! That's amazing to hear. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience :)
the whole process was considerably easier than first thought, wonderful service, very friendly staff and i'm happy with the final result. have already recommended to my friends. thank you
Thank you so much! It was our pleasure :)
My entire experience at Sensu London has been fantastic. From the initial consultation right through to the end of my treatment the service I have received has been excellent. All of the staff are friendly and welcoming, appointments start on time and they keep you well informed on how things are progressing. I’ve had bad experiences in the past which put me off seeing dentists but the team at Sensu have taken this anxiety away. I can now smile in photos for the first time in years.
Hooray! We're so glad we could help. Thank you for your lovely feedback :)
Loved attending most of my appointments. The receptionists through to the orthodontists were lovely at London Bridge. I’d recommend here as it’s convenient, welcoming and all around worth it!
Thank you so much, we really appreciate your feedback :)
My experience with Sensu was absolutely seamless. The service I was given was 10/10. The staff were lovely at both clinics and the whole experience was just so easy and hassle free. I’m overjoyed with the results of my treatment!
Thank you! Everyone will be so pleased to hear your feedback. It's been our pleasure :)
Amazing treatment, everything went very well. Im happy I came to sensu!
We're so pleased. Thank you for your kind review :)
The team at Sensu we’re fantastic. Always friendly and really listened to what you want. They are also incredibly flexible with appointments so I could make it work outside of working hours.
Thank you for your lovely feedback :)
Sensu were very helpful with what type of braces i needed to improve my jawline and the alignment of my teeth. I have and would again continuously recommend them!
Thank you so much! We're glad we could help :)
Great service! Very happy with the results.
Hooray! Thank you :)
I really enjoyed my experience at sensu the staff are extremely helpful and friendly and they really fixed my teeth 😂
Thank you! That's so lovely to hear :)
Brilliant service and friendly staff. Overall very pleased with my treatment. I would highly recommend this surgery.
Thank you so much! :)
I absolutely loved the experience of getting Invisalign braces in Sensu. From the beginning of my journey to the end I have been made to feel so comfortable and was attended to very well. I love love love the end result of my teeth, it’s everything I imagined it look like and more. My confidence has grown so much and everyone has noticed my shiny straight white teeth. This experience was worth every penny. Thank you so much to the Sensu team, I really appreciate you all.
Thank you! We appreciate you too, we're so pleased that you had such a positive experience :)
I had an absolutely fantastic experience getting my invasalign at Sensu. Every member of staff was professional and caring, working towards what I wanted while guiding the process with their experience. The clinic itself is very clean, comfortable and calm. The after care is excellent - unfortunately my fixed retainer broke on my top teeth (possibly from eating too much crunchy foods!) but I was given an emergency appointment and it was repaired/replaced immediately. Thanks :)
Thanks, Emily. We really appreciate your lovely feedback :)
Sensu is rated 4.80 based on 173 reviews