Sensu Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Sensu
Anita
"I had Invisalign at Sensu to help correct some slight relapse after not wearing a retainer post orthodontic treatment that I had in my teens. I'm glad I had Invisalign, as it was easy to get on with and very discreet. The treatment I received at Sensu was second to none, from my very thorough and informative consult to my short visits while in treatment and to recently completing my smile with teeth whitening and shaping. Thank you to Dr Shah and his team for giving me an amazing smile."
Nancy
"I am extremely pleased with my treatment at Sensu. The staff are friendly and the facilities are very modern and clean. It was never difficult to secure my desired appointment times. Im extremely happy with the outcome and now have a great smile to show it :)"
Chinniel
"Every time I came to the clinic everyone was so welcoming and understanding to my needs. They made sure I was completely happy with my smile before moving on to the next stage of my smile. I am smiling all the time now and everyone has noticed the change in my confidence. When I look back at my previous pictures I didn’t realise I never smiled.. now every picture I take I honestly try to get every tooth in!! Really happy with the service worth every penny."
"Highly professional services. Orthodontic service is second to none. I’ve had an orthodontic treatment by Dr. Shah about four years ago and have since stayed with the practice with regards to general hygiene etc. I highly rate the practice."
Thank you so much for your lovely comments and ongoing support :)
"Wonderful service. Amazing staff"
Thank you so much!
"I had a great experience through all my Invisalign treatment at Sensu 69 wimpole street,great results. Team was very friendly ,professional and knowledgeable .Thank you for your great service. I will highly recommend Sensu clinic to everyone ."
That's lovely to hear. Thanks so much, Claudia :)
"My experience at Sensu has been outstanding. Since my very first consultation to the last stages of my treatment, the personnel at the clinic have been incredibly helpful and understanding of my needs and expectations. I'm very happy with my results, and hopefully I will be even happier after my treatment finishes entirely in just a couples of weeks. Totally recommend this clinic!"
The best is yet to come! Thank you so much for your review, it's very much appreciated :)
Dear Anita, you're so welcome. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience and results :)
"I am delighted with the care I have received from Sensu. I am coming towards the end of my treatment and I couldn't be happier with the results. I can smile with confidence, which is something I thought I would never be able to achieve. Thank you Sensu!"
We're so pleased! Thank you very much for your kind feedback :)
"Many thanks for all your help , always professional and never rushed just in time for Christmas many thanks Stewart"
Thank you, Stewart. Merry Christmas :)
"I have loved my Sensu experience! From beginning to end the team have been professional, attentive and super friendly. I'm so pleased with my treatment!"
Thank you, Roopa! It's been our pleasure :)
"The team are so lovely and helpful! My treatment lasted exactly a year and I am very happy with my results!"
That's lovely to hear. Thank you :)
"I chose sensu on the back of their great reviews and I haven’t been disappointed. From the initial consultation through to the appointments , I couldn’t rate them higher. Everyone is hugely professional and most importantly friendly. I had always delayed thinking about improving my smile as my teeth were very crowded & uneven , wrongly assuming it would be too complex, too time consuming and too painful! But am almost at the end now and my teeth are fantastic. I wish I had done it years ago. If you are even thinking about braces I would encourage you to go for it and to choose sensu."
Dear Kathryn, thank you so much for your lovely feedback. You've made our day. Not long to go now! :)
"Fantastic!! Ive had such a great experience. Sensu have been professional and understanding through the whole process and I can’t wait for my end result !"
"I can not recommend Sensu highly enough. From the moment I started my journey with them to correct my teeth they were professional, flexible with their appointments, and every single member of staff I met was truly wonderful! I am extremely happy with the shape and colour of my teeth, and it gives me extra confidence when speaking at events or conferences. Thank you to Dr Shah and the whole Sensu team for the amazing work they do."
Thank you, Natalie! The team will be thrilled to hear your lovely comments. It's been wonderful to have you as our patient :)
"I have only ever had a really positive experience at my appointments. Everyone has been very helpful and I'm really excited to see the final result!"
So are we! Thank you very much for your kind feedback :)
"I had invisalign treatment with Sensu and I couldn't have wished for a more pleasant, competent and patient team. Every single member of the team was always willing to help. I am so happy with the results and with such competitive prices, ideal central location and amazing staff, I would definitely recommend Sensu."
Thank you for such a lovely review! The team will be so pleased to hear your feedback. Thank you from all of us :)
"Thank you for my amazing smile! I came in thinking if you could tidy them up a bit I would be happy, but you definitely exceeded my expectations! I feel so confident now when I smile whereas before I always did the closed mouth smile."
Thanks, Rachel. Your lovely comments have made our Monday :)
"When I came to Sensu I'd had a phobia of the dentist for a while and therefore, neglected my teeth and gums. The reception staff and dentists were all so helpful, kind and very professional. Although my natural teeth will never be completely perfect, they are in a much, much better condition and I feel I have been educated on how to keep them healthy; I no longer dread having any treatment. I would recommend Sensu to anyone and would chose Sensu over anyone else for any further treatment I need or choose to have."
Thank you so much, Lizzie. We're very pleased that we could help and hope to see you again soon :)
"Amazing service and fantastic results. All the staff were great at consulting with you, making sure you were happy every step of the way and ensuring you were happy with the end result. I cannot recommend Sensu enough!"
Thank you for your lovely feedback. It's been a pleasure to provide your treatment :)
"I couldn't fault the service that I have received from Sensu. From the beginning to end of my treatment, the staff have been happy to answer any questions I have about my invisalign treatment and I am extremely happy with the end result. Thank you!"
Hooray! We're so pleased. Thank you for your kind feedback :)
"Everyone at Sensu have been very friendly and helpful from the receptionists to the dentists! i'm loving my teeth now and I don't feel conscious anymore thanks to everyone at sensu!"
That's so lovely to hear. Thank you so much for sharing your experience :)
"From the very first appointment the team made me feel welcome and comfortable. Question I had were always answered and explained. Such a great service and couldn’t be anymore happier with my smile."
Thank you, Clarissa. We're so pleased :)
Sensu is rated 4.85 based on 130 reviews