Sensu Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Sensu
"I am extremely pleased with my treatment at Sensu. The staff are friendly and the facilities are very modern and clean. It was never difficult to secure my desired appointment times. Im extremely happy with the outcome and now have a great smile to show it :)"
Thank you so much for your lovely review – and for sharing your fantastic results :)
"Excellent service and friendly staff"
Thanks so much :)
"Great service. Everyone is so friendly and professional, and really know what they're doing. They're incredibly patient as well, particularly at the start when nothing feels right and you have so many questions! Thank you, Sensu."
Thanks, Emily. If you have any more questions, you know who to call :)
"Lovely team. Quick and efficient appointments. Great value"
Thanks, Jack :)
"Every time I came to the clinic everyone was so welcoming and understanding to my needs. They made sure I was completely happy with my smile before moving on to the next stage of my smile. I am smiling all the time now and everyone has noticed the change in my confidence. When I look back at my previous pictures I didn’t realise I never smiled.. now every picture I take I honestly try to get every tooth in!! Really happy with the service worth every penny."
Thank you, Chinniel! That's so nice to hear, and we're so pleased we could help :)
"An excellent service! They didn't give up until I was 100% happy!"
Satisfaction guaranteed ;) Thanks so much for your review!
"It has been an amazing experience right from the beginning. The staff are amazing and have made it so easy and stress free. I am loving my new smile!!! :D"
Hooray! We're so pleased. Thank you for your kind feedback :)
"I came into Sensu with extreme spacing. I never smiled witb my mouth open. Now I have the teeth I have always wanted!"
We're so pleased we could help :)
"The whole procedure was great. I was well looked after and well informed every step of the way. Sensu have great customer service and care right from the buzzer through the reception and into the patient rooms. I have now completed my invisalign treatment and I am very happy with the results. Last step is to get my teeth whitened and my smile will be perfect. Many thanks to Sensu"
Dear Abi, thank you so much! We can't wait to see your final result and it's been a pleasure to provide your treatment :)
"Great service"
"All the staff at Sensu are extremely friendly and accommodating. They made me feel completely at ease and I now have the smile I never thought I would"
Thanks, Angela. We're so pleased! :)
"Their staff were always very friendly and helpful and made sure my teeth were straight and as I wanted them!"
Thanks so much. We really appreciate your feedback :)
"Got the result that I was looking for and recommended Sensu to my family and friends"
Thank you for your kind review and recommendations :)
"Great experience with Invisalign despite my apprehension ! Fantastic staff looking after client satisfaction first."
Thank you for your very kind review :)
"From start to finish I have been looked after so well by the sensu team. Staff take the time to explain treatments and next steps and give a warm welcome on arrival. I still can't get over the difference in the appearance of my teeth from pre and post treatment. So so happy! I didn't think having straight teeth was possible and wish I'd had invisalign treatment years ago! Thank you sensu team! I can't stop smiling!"
We were so pleased to read your lovely review! Thank you. The pleasure was all ours :)
"Receptionists were always polite and warm and tried to help with changes to appointments. My main dentist ( Sorry I cant remember her name - the lovely blonde scottish lady) was fantastic and always made me feel at ease. The environment was always very clean and welcoming too."
Dear Louise, thank you so much for your lovely review. We will be sure to pass your feedback on to your Orthodontic Therapist Sarah and the team :)
"The service was excellent and got the result I was hoping for."
Thank you for your lovely feedback :)
"Thank you to dr Krupal and the team for their support and making me smile so amazing!"
Dear Bea, you're so welcome. Thank you for your kind review :)
"Efficient and professional service...worth every penny!!"
Thank you so much for your kind review :)
"The staff have been amazing throughout the process. All of them are very lovely people, they explain every process to you and make you feel at ease as soon as you enter the door. The treatment I received was extremely high quality and I am very happy with the results (Invisalign). Booking and amending bookings has been so simple and easy to do and I have had to delay some appointments due to work/home commitments and this has never been a problem. I used to have a fear of going to the dentist but I have never had any problems with Sensu, they have been amazing!"
Dear Alexandra, thank you so much! The team will be delighted to hear your kind feedback :)
Sensu is rated 4.85 based on 127 reviews