Sensu Reviews

Nancy
Sensu 5 star review on 14th July 2018
Chinniel
More Photos & Videos
Excellent service. I’m very pleased with the results!
Hooray! Thank you :)
Really nice staff, always helpful and accommodating. Braces were a really good fit, much better than anyone else I know who's had them done elsewhere. Opening hours were a godsend for being able to get all the treatment done at a convenient time to me.
Hi Melody, that's great to hear. Thank you so much :)
Exceptional customer service from all, a lot of detail to care. The clinical team explain things clearly without the use of jargon and consistently go above and beyond to provide expert care. All praise to Dr. Kia and her associates.

New reception staff member is also very kind and welcoming.
Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. We'll make sure this is shared with the whole team :)
Very happy with my results and the service was excellent from beginning to end :)
Hooray! Thank you :)
Very professional staff and they know exactly what they doing for your care. I love the result of my teeth😁. Good and lovely place and friendly people. Very quick response to the email when you want to reschedule your time of appointment. Would definitely recommend to other people.
Sensu 5 star review on 24th April 2019
That's so lovely to hear! Thank you so much :)
Great service! Very professionally, I've never had any problems with my treatment. I've now finished my invisalign trays and I'm very happy with the end results. Would highly recommned, the packages that they offer too are worth the price as so much is included.
Thank you so much for your lovely feedback :)
Amazing service, so happy with the results!
Hooray! Thank you :)
Fantastic personal service. Always wanted to make sure that I was happy throughout the process!
The Sensu team was great. My treatment was never rushed and my concerns were always addressed. I love my new and improved smile.
Thank you so much for your lovely comments :)
One of the best decisions I ever made was choosing Sensu as my dentist. All the staff were professional, friendly and super helpful. My teeth weren’t great to begin with, and now I have extremely straight white teeth! I honestly can’t recommend Sensu enough, any worries or concerns regarding your teeth give them a call for a consultation, you won’t regret it.
Thank you so much! Your lovely comments mean the world to us :)
At the first consultation the end result seemed very promising, however I wish I had considered other options before coming to this dental surgery. Every appointment you see a different dentist, so any concerns or questions get swept under the carpet. For example I still have teeth slightly overlapping at the front, a female dentist said it was down to the shape of the tooth and that it could be altered during reshaping. However, at my reshaping appointment I had a different dentist and it was never done.

Furthermore, I still have gaps in my teeth from where they have been filed down and the teeth haven't moved properly and are still slightly overlapping. It just seems that when they appear 'straight' they are finished. Again I said to a different dentist that I wasn't fully content with the end result but it was just brushed off. To my surprise I was given a form to sign by reception to accept that I was happy with my end result and was never asked by any dentist. I told reception that I wasn't happy to sign it and she said to speak to the dentist. By this point I gave up.

I also had problems with my fixed retainer which I had to explain at every following appointment, so I assume it was never noted.

Overall the experience wasn't great and I'm not happy with the result.
Dear Lucy, I'm very sorry to hear about your experience. We will give you a call today to see how we can put things right and agree a plan of action. Best wishes, Alice
All the professionals that I saw during my journey in Sensu were amazing. I am very happy with the result and I really recommend it to everyone. I’ve actually already recommended to some colleagues that would like to have a perfect smile.
Thank you, Jessica. We're very happy to hear about your experience and thank you so much for the recommendations :)
Highly professional services.
Orthodontic service is second to none.
I’ve had an orthodontic treatment by Dr. Shah about four years ago and have since stayed with the practice with regards to general hygiene etc.
I highly rate the practice.
Thank you so much for your lovely comments and ongoing support :)
Wonderful service. Amazing staff
Thank you so much!
I had very good experiences here. I’m satisfied with my teeth now.
I had a great experience through all my Invisalign treatment at Sensu 69 wimpole street,great results. Team was very friendly ,professional and knowledgeable .Thank you for your great service.

I will highly recommend Sensu clinic to everyone .
That's lovely to hear. Thanks so much, Claudia :)
All of you are really friendly and professional.
You're most welcome :)
My experience at Sensu has been outstanding. Since my very first consultation to the last stages of my treatment, the personnel at the clinic have been incredibly helpful and understanding of my needs and expectations. I'm very happy with my results, and hopefully I will be even happier after my treatment finishes entirely in just a couples of weeks. Totally recommend this clinic!
The best is yet to come! Thank you so much for your review, it's very much appreciated :)
I had Invisalign at Sensu to help correct some slight relapse after not wearing a retainer post orthodontic treatment that I had in my teens. I'm glad I had Invisalign, as it was easy to get on with and very discreet. The treatment I received at Sensu was second to none, from my very thorough and informative consult to my short visits while in treatment and to recently completing my smile with teeth whitening and shaping. Thank you to Dr Shah and his team for giving me an amazing smile.
Sensu 5 star review on 17th January 2019
Dear Anita, you're so welcome. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience and results :)
I am delighted with the care I have received from Sensu. I am coming towards the end of my treatment and I couldn't be happier with the results. I can smile with confidence, which is something I thought I would never be able to achieve. Thank you Sensu!
We're so pleased! Thank you very much for your kind feedback :)
Sensu is rated 4.79 based on 182 reviews