Schott Packaging Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Schott Packaging Ltd
Read Schott Packaging Ltd Reviews

About Schott Packaging Ltd:

We started off as a small family run removal business located in the North East of England, which has grown massively over the last 30 years. As a company using packaging materials on a day to day basis, we decided to extend our business into supplying this industry. We have a great knowledge of our broad range of products and strive to offer excellent quality materials to our business and consumer clients, with customer service standards to match.

info@schottpackaging.co.uk

Schott Packaging Ltd,
Unit 29 Lingfield Point,
McMullen Road,
Darlington,
DL1 1RW

Tell us how Schott Packaging Ltd made you happy
Good value and decent boxes. Much cheaper than most competitors.
Whole delivery was late as it came in 2 shipments which I wasn’t informed of. After numerous attempts in contacting customer service, it finally arrived but was still missing some items. Was given a measly refund for them which doesn’t make up for the inconvenience caused at all!
Great value item. Would buy again.
Paid for next day delivery as advertised to package items to send off by a deadline. Wrap did not arrive and I had to go out and purchase more to meet deadline. Part arrived the following day and the rest of my order 5 days later! Offered refund if I posted items back at my own cost and would not collect them. The price to return was prohibitive so I am left with enough bubble wrap to last me two lifetimes and nowhere to store it. Very unimpressed. Cost me a lot of money and upset for something I ordered in good faith and I certainly would not recommend them.
Awful experience - large email trail plus telephone conversations - in short:
Sunday 30th August - ordered packaging materials from Schott because of the promise of next day delivery and I was clearing my fathers house.
Thursday 3rd September - I chased the packaging materials and was told they would arrive between 12 and 2pm ! very disappointing ! 2pm delivery van dropped off a roll of bubble wrap - no boxes and no tape - called the office and was told the rest of the order would arrive the next day - which was too late as this was moving day and we would not be there the next day ! I asked for a refund
Made a trip to the stores and paid another £70 for boxes and tape !
Friday 4th - goods returned
Since this date I have been in regular email correspondence
Monday 14th September - I was finally promised a full refund within 2 working days as goods had been returned
Friday 18th September - not surprisingly, no refund and you have the cheek to ask for feedback
Hope this was helpful - do the right thing and give me my hard earned money back
Carole Stonehouse
The pack gave a good size selection of boxes, along with bubble wrap, tape and marker pen.
A great help when packing up for our move
Excellent product just what we’re looking for to store old records tapes and cd’s strong and secure would recommend
Very happy with service and products from Schott Packaging. Arrived on time and boxes were of good quality.
Very good service with delivery to Isle of Wight, slight error by courier only delivering 3 of 4 parcels which was quickly sorted by Schott online help staff.
excellent products delivered in good time
Order arrived quickly it was as described .
Exactly as described. Purchased for daughters move to university. Arrived quickly.
Fast delivery quality product