Schott Packaging Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Schott Packaging Ltd
Read Schott Packaging Ltd Reviews

About Schott Packaging Ltd:

We started off as a small family run removal business located in the North East of England, which has grown massively over the last 30 years. As a company using packaging materials on a day to day basis, we decided to extend our business into supplying this industry. We have a great knowledge of our broad range of products and strive to offer excellent quality materials to our business and consumer clients, with customer service standards to match.

info@schottpackaging.co.uk

Schott Packaging Ltd,
Unit 29 Lingfield Point,
McMullen Road,
Darlington,
DL1 1RW

Tell us how Schott Packaging Ltd made you happy
Amazing customer service couldn’t have been more helpful! Order received within a couple of days. Will definitely use again thanks team !
I was extremely pleased that my order was delivered the very next day.
The delivery man was very polite and very helpful, the two large rolls of Bubble Wrap were behaving badly in the wind.
Speedy and efficient.
Spot on service, excellent product, good pricing, nuff said
Prompt delivery. Items as described. Excellent service, will do repeat business when necessary.
Very happy with packaging Ann’s arrived within a day or two.
Useful set of boxes with tape delivered incredibly quickly
Very helpful staff and transparent with delivery process. Recommend for high quality and well priced removal equipment.
I would rate you as zero if I could, we ordered and paid for items on 06/01/21 and have not received them, I would like a full refund as we no longer require the items.
Very helpful staff, arrived in good time and exactly what we ordered.
Very good production and quick delivery
Delivered on time. Very happy with product
I ordered a roll of bubble wrap on Monday afternoon and it got delivered to the Scottish Highlands on Friday. Excellent service and guess what, no Scottish delivery surcharge, now that's a novelty !! Well done you guys.
Good quality boxes, would order again
Ordered 10 days ago and still did not receive my order. Tracker provided by the company does not work. Poor delivery service
I have still not received my goods and had no confirmation to say they have been dispatched but have been advised they have been delivered, so currently trying to locate them and waiting for your team to get back to me, so at the moment I am not happy.
It was a lot cheaper than other sellers, the boxes are good quality and it was delivered fast.
Great value for money, great service and timely delivery. Thank you.
First order, dispatched as soon as possible, very happy with the product. Thank you.
Schott Packaging Ltd is rated 4.43 based on 509 reviews