Scentsational Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scentsational
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Scentsational Reviews

Tell us how Scentsational made you happy
Web-site easy to get around, easy to use and order and can’t Believe how quickly it was posted & delivered 🀩
🌟⭐️🌟⭐️🌟 10 out of 10
You are doing a great job. Thanks
Excellent service, good value for money, I would order again the near future. Cheapest perfume for designer perfume by far.
Great product. .Great price and fast delivery. I will definitely order again. Thank you
Quick delivery and great price. Will use again.
Popular fragrances at competitive prices, easy shopping and swift, well packaged delivery. A+
Scentsational quick service
quick and easy with a prompt delivery service.
Scentsational had the perfume my wife wanted, it was a good price and was available. Delivery was prompt and we are all happy, who could ask for more.
My wife's hot brush was worn-out, found the nearest replacement at Scentsational at a good price. Ordering was easy, dispatch was quick and we received it a lot quicker than we expected.
Arrived very quickly and godson was extremely happy with his pressie. Beautifully boxed and even more hyped it was a gift set that has a travel dispenser too. Birthday was successful due to this. Thank you
I was so impressed with the fast shipping and excellent customer service. I'm in the U.S. and would not hesitate to order from Scentsational again and again.
Excellent service with quick no fuss delivery
Excellent price and speedy delivery
Excellent fragrances, very quick delivery and very well priced too. Highly recommended.
Awesome service
Many thanks
Jane
My parcel was lost, but when contacting the customer service they were really nice and managed the situation professionally and promptly. This was my first purchase and I was really satisfied. I will definitely shop here again.
Was hesitant as had never really heard of this company but they had the products I needed for the best price and the fact I could pay via PayPal I felt I was safe enough to take the risk. I ordered on Thursday afternoon and my products were here by Saturday via Hermes courier. My items were packaged well and were in a sensible size box so no massive box to discard after opening. I am already looking at more products to order from Scentsational again. Thank you!
Fantastic value and speedy delivery. Very happy would use again.
Amended review. Excellent customer service and communication following a mix up with an order, I have found these to be a lovely company to deal with and will definitely use them again.
Scentsational is rated 4.63 based on 1,105 reviews