Scentsational Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scentsational
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Scentsational Reviews

Tell us how Scentsational made you happy
Excellent service quick delivery would recommend and use again
I have already got My Manifesto and my husband has bought me Manifesto for Christmas, I just love the smell of it, and can’t wait to use it !
Excellent service and perfume
Very good price and quick delivery.
Excellent service, received my goods the next day, couldn't ask for better. Will definetely buy again.
Great prices and prompt delivery
Very easy transaction from start to finish, purchased & received- what more could you ask for?Highly recommended.
Quick delivery never had a problem.
Extremely efficient sales and delivery service
Great price
GREAT PRICES AND VERY GOOD DELIVERY TIMES
I was happy with the speed and condition of the item sent out to me but sadly for some unknown reason they didnt put my house number or street on the address label. so ofc Hermes didn't know where to deliver it. I tried to call them on a working day but noone answered. I emailed and it took over 4 days for a reply. In the end I made Hermes deliver to my neighbour so they at least had a house number because Hermes wouldnt speak to me they only wanted to speak to the company but couldn't get hold of them either. The email I eventually received from Scentsational about this delivery issue just said they didn't know why the label was sent like that and glad i got the perfume in the end. So that's bad customer service really.
Quick and straightforward service. Happy with the products I ordered.
Value for money and quick delivery.
Delivered on time but poor communication from delivery service- told with neighbour but not which one!
Came in time with fast delivery. Product is perfect and much cheaper than high street - managed to get an even better price with a discount they had on. Would buy again.
Perfect ! Great prices , fast delivery , gorgeous perfume ! Would recommend 100% !
Good value and Fast delivery
Good prices, well packaged items , arrived in good time
Very pleased with how quickly my order arrived.
Scentsational is rated 4.63 based on 1,354 reviews