Scentsational Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scentsational
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Scentsational Reviews

Tell us how Scentsational made you happy
After having issues with my first purchase, I cannot fault the customer service. Absolutely amazing! Would recommend 100% thank you so much.
Brilliant service, items received the next day !
Great Prices and very quick delivery !
Excellent customer support!
good product range at competitive prices, linked with rapid dispatch.
The package arrived in time for Christmas& in perfect condition.
Great product although it arrived almost 2 weeks late. Overall very happy with the product which was a Christmas gift - thankyou
Ordered as a gift. Was very compedatively priced. Arrived well packed and in good time
The product was a great present and great value. The communication was a little slow but I received a reply that explained the hold up. I would buy from here again.
The Kiepe Fuel clipper that I ordered arrived very quickly. The clipper has proven excellent. Only fault was the packaging was a bit battered upon receipt, the clipper itself was in perfect condition though 👍
Great service, thank you
Good service good products great prices 👍
Item was out of stock and I had to chase vendor about it, not them contacting me and offering refund.
the purple shampoo makes my hair feel like straw and doesn’t work at all!
Good service great product.
Great product, great price and delighted wife
Sent wrong item
I was skeptical as got a very good deal, but it arrived within the 3 days as promised! Will be using again!
Thrilled to bits that you stock my favourite ever perfume - it's rarer than hens teeth now... Top marks for that! Shipping by DHL was shocking though - waited for almost 3 weeks from date of despatch (which was, incidentally, the day after I ordered it) Still, it arrived in the end - so hurrah for that :)
Good price and quick delivery
Orded 2 Parfums only 1 came
I questioned it and only then got a response saying sorry 1 is out of stock we will resend a 60 ml instead and it has never arrived
Scentsational is rated 4.64 based on 1,628 reviews