Scentsational Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scentsational
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Scentsational Reviews

Tell us how Scentsational made you happy
I ordered 3 products. One of the products I received was not the one I ordered.
The box it came in was damaged, bought as a gift for a birthday and looks awful. Really disappointed:(
Good service but was expecting to have the pump dispenser that was in both bottles as shown in the picture when ordered. This was the only reason I chose to order from this website as there were plenty of other site’s with the shampoo but not showing the pump dispensers and at slightly less money.
Paid for next day delivery for my dads birthday & it arrived a day late so it missed his birthday 😡
Very unhappy. I spent a lot of money of an aftershave for my partners birthday gift only for it to come with a broken box! It didn't look great and it was embaressing. Do you have an email i can contact you on?
The packagaing was awful, and the box holding the perfume arraived terribly damagd and ripped.. Really diappointed as this was bought as a gift and looks awful. This oculd have been easily avoided with slightly more care. Based on this, I'm afraid I would not buy from you again or recommend you to others.
Hi
No contact from customer, Please contact us sales@scentsational.com we are happy to resolve for you.
Regards
Tan was leaked in lid when I got it
You need to inform your customers if a product is out of stock!!! i had to make contact ... i spoke to a nice adviser called Richard over chat and he explained and apologized and arranged to have the item to be sent out to me and would send me an email but didn't get the email so i had to make contact again after a few days and he confirmed when i will receive the product and send the email.
This service could be improved by keeping their customers updated with what is happening when they don't receive their items instead of the customer having to do all the phoning around and sending emails to everyone involved to try and get the matter resolved.
The Fedex tracking code provided indicated delivery destination as Shangai ! The desination was an EU country . Tried contacting Scentsational 3 times about this and they never replied !
Scentsational is rated 4.62 based on 1,100 reviews