Scentsational Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scentsational
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Scentsational Reviews
Order had to be resent after the first one went missing but very happy with the value for money.
Great price for the perfume I wanted, in fact the cheapest I found. Very quick delivery. What's not to like.
As ordered and prompt delivery
Not happy with my order. Not even sure it's what I ordered. Plus delivery guy just threw it over the back garden fence , resulting in a very battered box chucked in garden. Sorry, but won't order again Revised review... Was contacted very quickly by the team who gave me a refund on my product as a goodwill gesture. Very surprised as I never asked for one. Scentsational well done .. Pity the delivery company let you down.. Thanks for the gesture, may order again if Hermes aren't involved.
First order placed, great service, arrived quickly
Bought olaplex bundle. Delivery was quick and it’s cheap as compare to order websites.
I ordered 2 x perfumes. The order was accepted and payment made. When the delivery was made there was only one perfume in the box. I notified instantly of the error, and a second perfume was sent out promptly. The second perfume was upgraded to a Gift set but unfortunately was not the same perfume. I was offered a £10 goodwill gesture but this has not materialised as yet.
Good service with prompt delivery & good packaging
Sorry. Previous review was in error.
good service and prompt with order
Quick delivery, good prices and big range of suitcases.
Quick easy no hassle only issue is paid for next day delivery however was 4 days
Nice product. Problem free purchase.
Couldn't buy this aftershave anywhere else - excellent!
Lipsticks were a nice colour, nice outercase, very good value for money. Thought the packaging of 2 lipsticks was very excessive, could have gone into a padded envelope.
After a little looking around online I couldn’t get a cheaper price for my scent than at scentsational. Fast and reliable delivery. All round 5 star service.
The package arrived in time for Christmas& in perfect condition.
The product was a great present and great value. The communication was a little slow but I received a reply that explained the hold up. I would buy from here again.
The Kiepe Fuel clipper that I ordered arrived very quickly. The clipper has proven excellent. Only fault was the packaging was a bit battered upon receipt, the clipper itself was in perfect condition though 👍
Good service good products great prices 👍
Scentsational is rated 4.66 based on 1,793 reviews