Scentsational Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Scentsational

Tell us how Scentsational made you happy

"i bought it for a friend of mine in Dubai, its out of stock there. I am sure he likes it hence asked me to get some. That is self explanatory review of the product:)"
"Good product, good price - delivery packaging could use some work. It arrived looking like it had been a crash test dummy, but luckily the product was in tact."
"Customer service rectfied a delivery issue that was the fauly of DHL, product as expected"
"Short delivery time, well protected bottle and just what I asked for. Also the use of Klarna was a decision that helped me. Thanks"
"Lovely perfume, arrived very quickly, good purchase."
"Helpful resolving my issue, thanks"
"Good price & quality with speedy delivery"
"El envió fue rápido."
"Good price, goods delivered within a few days, without paying for next day - well worth another look next time I'm looking for men's or women's fragrences."
"Everything was fine."
"The web site and the choice were good and the prices fairly competitive. Check out was fine, the only small moan that I'd have was that the delivery did take quite a few days, which does always seem to be the case when ordering from companies in Germany."
"Very straightforward order.. Quick delivery... Unable to find product elsewhere"
"Happy with my purchase,very good prices I would definitely recommend"
"product arrived on the day required spoke with a member of there staff we delay in getting the unit dispatched would use them again"
"great perfume,could have been quicker to arrive, it took 6 days!!"
"It’s a really great website, I used to use that perfume 25 years ago, I thought that they had stopped making it, so I was thrilled to find it on there"
"Great value for money. Could do with arriving quicker"
"I would buy again from them. Easy to order and quick delivery"
"Very good service thank you great aftershave"
"Came on time, all good, thank you."
Scentsational is rated 4.66 based on 627 reviews