Scentsational Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scentsational
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Scentsational Reviews

Tell us how Scentsational made you happy
I only received one of the bottles I ordered but this was resolved by the company. Great products at a good price. Would order again.
Did not receive the correct item! Emailed the scentsational and didn’t get an email back in relation to exchange!
I have not received my goods. Goods haven’t been sent to delivery company in over a week.
Ordered 2 perfumes and only received one of them. Tried calling many times and no answer! Emailed them and no reply! Avoid at all costs. I'm out of pocket for a bottle of perfume now!
Haven’t received my delivery and ordered it almost three weeks ago. I’ve tried emailing and calling but no answer. The money was taken out of my bank and have had an order number but no confirmation email, can’t express enough how frustrating this is.
Hi
Sorry to hear this happy to resolve, You can contact us via live chat, Email, Messenger or phone. All details are below
Richard@scentsational.com
Www.scentsational.com
Excellent service and products
I bought some hair dye on 3rd august not heard anything, cheek asking for a review!! Sort yourselves out!!
Hi
Sorry to hear that you have not received your order, please contact us we are happy to send a replacement order out to you?
Regards
Scentsational
help@scentsational.com
I ordered perfume on 4th July. I still haven’t received my money back. I called yesterday and I’m still waiting. I’m very disappointed and sad about this. My daughter is very ill and it was for her birthday yesterday. That’s 24 days. I didn’t even receive an email telling me that the product was out of stock. And I’m £44 out of pocket for nothing. Waiting for a refund today hopefully.
Item not received weeks later , after contacting this company with numerous emails , and one answered saying it should have been delivered, well it hasn’t and now your not replying any further when I have tile you I have not received my purchase
Thankyou for extremely prompt delivery to overseas!
2 weeks and I’m still waiting on my order! I tracked it and herms are still waiting on it, it’s a joke!
Hi
Please contact us we are happy to look into this straight away
Regards
Sales@scentsational.com
poor service

have been waiting two days for a next day delivery

no one answers the phone
The package arrived in time for Christmas& in perfect condition.
Order arrived as stated & promptly
Very impressed with the service . Also the Klara method of payment worked very well
Very pleased
Great price and easy checkout, fast delivery also. Would recommend and use again.
I have not received this order and I am very disappointed at the lack of support you have provided to returning my emails regarding this. I know this will not be put o. Your reviews as it is not a promising or
Happy customer, as I cannot get hold of you any other way then to send this message on your reviews SEND me
My order or REFUND me my
Money back
Kareen Barker
Perfect transaction - competitive price and very quick delivery. Thanks very much.
Very good quality and good for the price . Came very quickly
Scentsational is rated 4.64 based on 1,627 reviews