Scentsational Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scentsational
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Scentsational Reviews

Tell us how Scentsational made you happy
I only received one of the bottles I ordered. I sent an email and received no response so have had to open a case with PayPal and order the other bottle from elsewhere as it was a gift for my daughter.
Thankyou for extremely prompt delivery to overseas!
Did not receive the correct item! Emailed the scentsational and didn’t get an email back in relation to exchange!
I have not received my goods. Goods haven’t been sent to delivery company in over a week.
Ordered 2 perfumes and only received one of them. Tried calling many times and no answer! Emailed them and no reply! Avoid at all costs. I'm out of pocket for a bottle of perfume now!
Haven’t received my delivery and ordered it almost three weeks ago. I’ve tried emailing and calling but no answer. The money was taken out of my bank and have had an order number but no confirmation email, can’t express enough how frustrating this is.
Hi
Sorry to hear this happy to resolve, You can contact us via live chat, Email, Messenger or phone. All details are below
Richard@scentsational.com
Www.scentsational.com
Good price and delivered on time. 👍
Quick delivery good customer service
Item not received weeks later , after contacting this company with numerous emails , and one answered saying it should have been delivered, well it hasn’t and now your not replying any further when I have tile you I have not received my purchase
Would buy from them again
Very quick delivery and fair price for my Clarins Moisture-rich lotion 200ml. The lotion was £10 cheaper here, than I found in most stores.
Thank you so much.
Excellent price. Service, delivery etc. Recommended.
Happy with the service, genuine product and quick delivery.
Brilliant service
Fast delivery! And great price!
The perfume arrived as described and ahead of schedule. Perfect.
2 weeks and I’m still waiting on my order! I tracked it and herms are still waiting on it, it’s a joke!
Hi
Please contact us we are happy to look into this straight away
Regards
Sales@scentsational.com
Good service, very good pricing and quick and fast delivery. Only downside was only one out of two products delivered and only told on a delivery note that arrived with product. Still waiting for second item
I am a repeat customer. Scentsational give great service at extremely good prices.
Easy to order. Good tracking. Products arrived as expected.
Scentsational is rated 4.62 based on 1,080 reviews