Scentsational Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scentsational
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Scentsational Reviews

Tell us how Scentsational made you happy
Placed an order, wrong items sent. Contacted & told correct would be, nothing! Contacted again & told they were out of stock so weren’t sent (I wasn’t told this though until I made contact), however choose others & they then would be sent. Again nothing! Contacted again & told to order using a code to get items free of charge (as they still haven’t sent) & that doesn’t even work. Taken well over a month & still not sorted.
It's bin a month a least and haven't received anything!
Hi
Sorry to hear that your order has not arrived, The tracking indicates delivery was attempted on the 21st / 22nd May. The parcel is now at your local FEDEX depot awaiting collection.
I have contacted you by email to confirm
Scentsational
Shocking company. Ordered on 15th June for Father’s Day gift still have no order. I then have email cancelling order but no refund!! Never use them again!!! My order complete or a refund its not difficult
Still have not received my order.
Item not received weeks later , after contacting this company with numerous emails , and one answered saying it should have been delivered, well it hasn’t and now your not replying any further when I have tile you I have not received my purchase
I have not gotten my percel. It's been 20 days. Do I have contact PayPal to get money back?
Hi Jennifer
As confirmed by email, On you order you just put your town and postcode the delivery driver did not know where to deliver.
Scentsational
Bought a pair of clippers a week and a half ago and haven’t gotten so much as a shipping update
2 weeks and I’m still waiting on my order! I tracked it and herms are still waiting on it, it’s a joke!
Hi
Please contact us we are happy to look into this straight away
Sales@scentsational.com
Did not receive the correct item! Emailed the scentsational and didn’t get an email back in relation to exchange!
am Stil waiting for my order, so can't really say!
Still haven’t received my purchase
I placed an order on 6th April, today is the 28th and it has not arrived! I tried to ring Scentsational and did not get through, the phone eventually rang off. Next I sent an email, I have not had a reply!
Today is 5th June, I still have not received my order neither have I had any response to phone calls and texts to Scentsational. I would suggest caution before making a payment to this company!
Hi
Please contact via email, Live chat, Messenger all details are below happy to resolve
www.scentsational.com/livechat
It’s not pli
I only received one of the bottles I ordered. I sent an email and received no response so have had to open a case with PayPal and order the other bottle from elsewhere as it was a gift for my daughter.
I have not received my goods. Goods haven’t been sent to delivery company in over a week.
Wrong perfume sent
Ordered 2 perfumes and only received one of them. Tried calling many times and no answer! Emailed them and no reply! Avoid at all costs. I'm out of pocket for a bottle of perfume now!
Haven’t received my delivery and ordered it almost three weeks ago. I’ve tried emailing and calling but no answer. The money was taken out of my bank and have had an order number but no confirmation email, can’t express enough how frustrating this is.
Hi
Sorry to hear this happy to resolve, You can contact us via live chat, Email, Messenger or phone. All details are below
Richard@scentsational.com
Www.scentsational.com
Still haven't received this item!!
Hi Jeanette
Sorry to hear this please contact us as we are happy to look into this for you, You can contact us by email, phone, Messenger or live chat
Sales@scentsational.com
Poor customer service item didn’t come in time
Scentsational is rated 4.62 based on 1,080 reviews