Scentsational Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scentsational
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Scentsational Reviews

Tell us how Scentsational made you happy
Item was out of stock and I had to chase vendor about it, not them contacting me and offering refund.
Sent wrong item
Orded 2 Parfums only 1 came
I questioned it and only then got a response saying sorry 1 is out of stock we will resend a 60 ml instead and it has never arrived
I have not yet received my perfume. Very disappointing as it is a Chridtmas gift.
ordered two items at a cost of £93
was told the the order had been dispatched 2 days later
I was charged for the two items
When post arrived there was only one of the items included.
nearly 3 weeks later I am still awaiting both my refund and correspondence to inform me of what is going on.
I am very disappointed at the fact that they have taken my money but not supplied the goods or given an explanation why.
I am even more disappointed that I am now going to have to go to the trouble and time to chase it up and find an alternative elsewhere.
No strong feelings either way, but i resent an email requesting this clogging my inbox so here we are.
5 weeks in and it still hasn’t arrived...
Misleading advertising. Product image incorrect and highlighted with customer services but is still showing on site.
I have not received this order and I am very disappointed at the lack of support you have provided to returning my emails regarding this. I know this will not be put o. Your reviews as it is not a promising or
Happy customer, as I cannot get hold of you any other way then to send this message on your reviews SEND me
My order or REFUND me my
Money back
Kareen Barker
I paid for premium delivery and I still don't have my purchased as promised by the 16 October!
Where is my perfume?
Send me my purfume or my money back .
Goods still not received. Will not use this company again.
Have not changed my mind. Money returned, but should not have accepted the order if they did not have the goods I wanted in stock.
never rec’d
Ma commande n'a jamais été envoyé
I bought some hair dye on 3rd august not heard anything, cheek asking for a review!! Sort yourselves out!!
Hi
Sorry to hear that you have not received your order, please contact us we are happy to send a replacement order out to you?
Regards
Scentsational
help@scentsational.com
I was sent the incorrect perfume 2 weeks after ordering and was told on numerous occasions that the correct one had been sent out but it never arrived and I had to ask repeatedly for a refund which I got eventually.
i never received my order
Hi Seranne
Sorry to hear us please contact via email, Live chat or phone and we are happy to look into this for you?
Regards
Scentsational
Help@scentsational.com
Scentsational/livechat
I ordered perfume on 4th July. I still haven’t received my money back. I called yesterday and I’m still waiting. I’m very disappointed and sad about this. My daughter is very ill and it was for her birthday yesterday. That’s 24 days. I didn’t even receive an email telling me that the product was out of stock. And I’m £44 out of pocket for nothing. Waiting for a refund today hopefully.
Still haven’t received my item!!!
I orderd something from you guys and it was advertised as no box it's damaged. I received the product without box and leaking body lotion #wtf
Scentsational is rated 4.64 based on 1,627 reviews