Scentsational Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scentsational
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Scentsational Reviews

Tell us how Scentsational made you happy
I ordered two aftershaves, one was delivered with a note saying the other one was out of stock. I emailed Scentsational for a refund and they got back to me immediately apologising and said the money will be transferred back to me in 3 days. The money never arrived so took I took the issue to Paypal and the money was refunded in 1 day. The product is really good and I do recommend Scentsational, but for peace of mind I would pay through PayPal in case there are any issues.
Great product although it arrived almost 2 weeks late. Overall very happy with the product which was a Christmas gift - thankyou
It was the first time for me buying on this shop but unfortunately I won’t buy again. I ordered one Beyoncè perfume Wild orchid 50 ml and I received beyonce’ pulse 100 ml. The delivery was not fast , hermes sent me an email To confirm and then after 15 min they sent me another one to change the slot for the delivery. The delivery can be acceptable because of the pandemic but sending another perfume without sending a message is not nice. I have to keep it because it’s Christmas time and I can’t send it back but I’m disappointed.
Update: they told me that I’ll receive a full refund for the bad experience. Hope won’t happen again to pther costumers.
Great prices and service but some items were missing. They were dispatched and delivered quickly, great customer service.
Hi,

Thank you for getting back to me regarding the cost of my delivery, Would it be possible for me to get a refund on this?
Can you please send me the details of what I need to send you.

Unfortunately I didn’t not see an option for free delivery from DHL

Thanks
Very quick delivery , though an item was the wrong one ordered reimbursed very speedily .
I ordered 2 items.. 1 was delivered in excellent time however the 2nd item I had to chase up 3 times before finally receiving it, apart from that products were perfect.
Sent me the wrong aftershave, however once I spoke to them they they refunded me and provided me a gesture of good will. I have since re ordered and recived the correct item
One product arrived with perfect packaging condition. Other two products' packaging was crushed.
Good comms and delivery. However, the item received didn’t match the picture which was one of the reasons I chose Scentsational as it was the gift set I was after.
Delivered on time but poor communication from delivery service- told with neighbour but not which one!
..........................
Still waiting to receive my order after 10 days feeling disappointed as this is a birthday present and birthday has come and gone. I don't think this is any fault of Scentsational more to do with the delivery company hoping and waiting for email today to say it is on its way.
The only problem i had was that no tracking number was provided, so i didnt know when my parcel would arrive.
Product was good. Delivery took longer than I would have hoped but this may due to COVID delays.
Didn't get the full order, but I got refunded instead.
Good communication
I didnt realise for that amount of money for 20 ml disappointed
I ordered the product over three weeks ago and have yet to receive it. Could you please provide me with a reasonable delivery date so I understand when I might expect to receive my product. It seems more reasonable for me to ask you to spend time doing that as opposed to you asking me for a survey
Issue at check out with flickering screen so I didn’t know if my payment was accepted or not then and it was taking back to fill in my details page for payment. I clicked pay but because the karlana link isn’t hyperlinked and directly under pay box I must have clicked that as a payment method that I didn’t want
Scentsational is rated 4.64 based on 1,634 reviews