Scentsational Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Scentsational

Tell us how Scentsational made you happy

"Service was prompt. Good pricing but perfume box was dented which was a shame as it was still an expensive purchase."
"I love the item(s) however, while processing my payment, I was given a total, then when processed through my bank, I was charged significantly more than my initial total showed. Was worth a dispute but I became busy with an injury and a death in the family. I would like an explanation, at the very least."
"The order was a little bit late"
"Only one item per choice received- pls check orders before sending . Refund promptly received"
"Was told it was free next day delivery. Ordered it Saturday & it came Wednesday, not next day."
"Amended having part addressed"
"Non è possibile alcuna tracciatura della spedizione!"
"Did not receive a confirmation and was unable to track the delivery. When it did arrive it was not exactly what I ordered , I wanted the 10 ml purse spray but was sent a 4 ml mini bottle!! So not totally satisfied."
"The perfume had not got the gold fitting round the top.The box it came in had a mark on and was dented also had no sellophane wrapping round it.The actual perfume smelt as though it had gone off.As this was meant to be a Xmas present very dissapointed."
"I ordered the gift set with the deodorant but I received the one with the shampoo I was disappointed but kept it sooner than spend time sending it back order form said with deodorant on opening the tin it had shampoo"
"i was so excited when i purchased the perfume and couldnt wait to use it. i was surprised that my friends couldnt smell it.i put quiet a lot on and noticed it didnt last long."
"This product was a gift so I can't comment on the perfumes themselves but fast delivery and very easy to order."
"Customer service could have been a little bit more professional... They literally questioned why I hadn't included a note during address confirmation (no available field). Furthermore, they blamed me for the delay of my parcel, saying that it was due to my additional delivery instructions note when in reality, their department hadn't handed the items to DPD."
"PRODUCT ARRIVED LATE IT WAS A BIRTHDAY PRESENT ALTHOUGH I THINK IT WAS NOT THE FAULT OF THE COMPANY. THEY REFUNDED ME THE COST OF THE PRODUCT ALL WAS RESOLVED FAIRLY."
"like the aftershave but not as strong as i thought it would be ...my chrome pure is a lot sronger a smell and lingers for longer ..but still a nice aftershave ;)"
"Good variety of perfumes, good customer service and delivery, up until my order landed in their choice of courier service."
"Good service - perfume was delivered by Royal Mail so I knew it was trustworthy, however it said the item would arrive in 2-3 days, and it arrived in 5 days, so would've preferred to have an email to keep track of where the item was. Otherwise, glad the perfume arrived in excellent condition!"
"Not the service but the product was disappointing.....little aroma to what was expected!"
"My purchase was not delivered after a week I sent an email. The company were not aware of the situation. My purchase should have been delivered by Royal Mail. However after I had informed the company I got good response a new despatch was received within 2 days. Well done to Richard who dealt with mt query - he deserved 5 stars."
Scentsational is rated 4.66 based on 626 reviews