Scentsational Reviews

4.7
Based on 2,383 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Scentsational Reviews
Paid for next day delivery and it took 6 days to come. It was for a present too! Did offer a 50% refund after though!
First purchase made recently, delivery on time, well wrapped but one item missing. No paperwork in delivery about the missing item. I had to e mail Scentsational I was informed item would be delivered by end of week, still not arrived and further e mail sent but was not replied to.
I received the wrong item and Scentsational could not send me the correct one, I had to reorder it. However the product I wanted had increased significantly in price in the interim. I had to return the product I had received in error and am still awaiting a refund.
The communication was great.. dispatch of items very quick …but need to rethink their delivery company I waited over two weeks to receive my order…
Order unavailable , refund given . Dealt with quickly
Original order never arrived, but Scentsational have sent out a replacement which arrived. the product was as ordered
Still waiting for a replacement after it was smashed in transit
Very long delivery time and packaging box poor quality, bashed on delivery
Order never arrived however full refund provided
I received your email dated 11 November confirming my order which stated "delivery Hermes 3 - 4days tracked delivery". Hermes didn't receive my order for delivery until Saturday 20 November but it was delivered to a neighbour on that day. Perhaps the wording on your order confirmation should be adjusted accordingly????
Product was good, however they do not dispatch on Saturdays which is not clear when ordering nor reflected in the delivery date shown when ordering. This meant the item did not get to me in time for the birthday it was ordered for. Customer service was not helpful and abrupt to the point of bordering on rude when I queried the next day delivery.
Easy to order... however item took longer than expected. Had issue with delivery of item where time was given but not delivered. The item was then reshipped via Hermes.
Delivered item on time, what more can you say
Arrived very late . But got here!
HI Please see tracking details for your order T007ZA0009867745 MYHERMES 21/08/21 15:11 DELIVERED. SIGNED FOR BY AMANDA I have emailed you proof of delivery if you need any more information please get back in contact my details are below Regards Richard@scentsational.com
Ordered perfume and was sent email confirmation with tracking number. Left it 2/3 days then tried to use tracking number which the courier site did not accept! Sent email to Scentsational about this, no response received! Luckily perfume was delivered.
Out of order charging for delivery. Been buying my stuff from you guys for many years,never had to pay delivery costs.
Pre ordered a bundle which took a while after the date to arrive then when the bundle arrived the conditioner was missing with a note in the package asking if I wanted my money back or a partial refund as a good gesture. I picked the good will gesture. The conditioner finally arrived 21/07. I ordered in June. One thing I cannot fault is the customer service. Replied to emails straight away, kind will gesture to make up for the delay and paid a great price for what I got.
I did not recieve my order when expected. I used the chat service to ask for help as to where my order was. It appeared to be 'lost' a replacement order was sent straight out and I recieved it the next day which I was very grateful and pleased with. However I was informed I would recieve a refund for the delivery charge and I have not had this yet.
Although the Scentsational website was easy to use and intuitive their use of DHL as a delivery service extremely problematic and leaves me not wishing to use the website again.
Great perfume but still not as good as the original
Scentsational is rated 4.67 based on 2,383 reviews