Scentsational Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scentsational
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Scentsational Reviews
I did not recieve my order when expected. I used the chat service to ask for help as to where my order was. It appeared to be 'lost' a replacement order was sent straight out and I recieved it the next day which I was very grateful and pleased with. However I was informed I would recieve a refund for the delivery charge and I have not had this yet.
Although the Scentsational website was easy to use and intuitive their use of DHL as a delivery service extremely problematic and leaves me not wishing to use the website again.
Great perfume but still not as good as the original
I ordered two aftershaves, one was delivered with a note saying the other one was out of stock. I emailed Scentsational for a refund and they got back to me immediately apologising and said the money will be transferred back to me in 3 days. The money never arrived so took I took the issue to Paypal and the money was refunded in 1 day. The product is really good and I do recommend Scentsational, but for peace of mind I would pay through PayPal in case there are any issues.
Great product although it arrived almost 2 weeks late. Overall very happy with the product which was a Christmas gift - thankyou
It was the first time for me buying on this shop but unfortunately I won’t buy again. I ordered one Beyoncè perfume Wild orchid 50 ml and I received beyonce’ pulse 100 ml. The delivery was not fast , hermes sent me an email To confirm and then after 15 min they sent me another one to change the slot for the delivery. The delivery can be acceptable because of the pandemic but sending another perfume without sending a message is not nice. I have to keep it because it’s Christmas time and I can’t send it back but I’m disappointed. Update: they told me that I’ll receive a full refund for the bad experience. Hope won’t happen again to pther costumers.
Great prices and service but some items were missing. They were dispatched and delivered quickly, great customer service.
Hi, Thank you for getting back to me regarding the cost of my delivery, Would it be possible for me to get a refund on this? Can you please send me the details of what I need to send you. Unfortunately I didn’t not see an option for free delivery from DHL Thanks
Very quick delivery , though an item was the wrong one ordered reimbursed very speedily .
I ordered 2 items.. 1 was delivered in excellent time however the 2nd item I had to chase up 3 times before finally receiving it, apart from that products were perfect.
Sent me the wrong aftershave, however once I spoke to them they they refunded me and provided me a gesture of good will. I have since re ordered and recived the correct item
One product arrived with perfect packaging condition. Other two products' packaging was crushed.
Good comms and delivery. However, the item received didn’t match the picture which was one of the reasons I chose Scentsational as it was the gift set I was after.
Delivered on time but poor communication from delivery service- told with neighbour but not which one!
..........................
Still waiting to receive my order after 10 days feeling disappointed as this is a birthday present and birthday has come and gone. I don't think this is any fault of Scentsational more to do with the delivery company hoping and waiting for email today to say it is on its way.
The only problem i had was that no tracking number was provided, so i didnt know when my parcel would arrive.
Product was good. Delivery took longer than I would have hoped but this may due to COVID delays.
Didn't get the full order, but I got refunded instead.
Good communication