Scentsational Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scentsational
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Scentsational Reviews
Some fantastic prices on perfumes.
Quick delivery! Packaging was secure to prevent any damage! Would definitely order again!
Great prices and very prompt delivery
Very happy, finally found a discontinued product at a reasonable price compared to everyone else. Shipment was fast also.
Fast delivery,great service and perfume was perfect!
My wife's favourite perfume has not been manufactured for a number of years and when I have found a bottle on line it has been at eyewatering prices. An advert on social media appeared and as it was near my wife's birthday, I decided to check out their prices and i was taken aback at the range and prices they had, very impressive. I had a brainwave and decided to see if the had it and lo and behold there is was , in stock and at a great price. Ordered then recieved a conflicting messagefrom the courier and I got in touch with Richard at customer service and he rectified everything and went above and beyond. Would definately buy again.
Product was much better price than any other retailer, including amazon, so I was worried it wouldn't arrive or would be an obvious fake. The product arrived quickly. There was staining on the paper label on the bottle but from what I can tell it is not from the product itself which seems to be authentic and in good state. I am happy with my purchase.
Excellent. Arrived on time. No complaints.
Great product, also: the website was easy to use, good communication and quick delivery. I would use again.
It s good shop
Great prices and good delivery service
Very pleased with my first experience of dealing with Scentsational. The person I spoke to was very helpful and the product arrived within 48 hrs. Great value for money and makes an ideal gift.
Fast delivery and value for money
Order arrived with no problems and everything arrived as ordered. Highly recommend Scentsational with their competitive prices and smooth ordering and delivery process.
I ordered the Olaplex set for £99, first of all what an amazing deal. From ordering online to receiving my goods, the service was excellent. I would buy again from this company.
Fast efficient service, best price for the perfume I was looking for, would recommend
I have been looking for this product for a long time and found it on Amazon at an excessive price. On further investigation I found it on Scentsational for less than 50% of that price. The delivery was seamless and the product fantastic. Great supplier.
Amazing product and an affordable price. Arrived very fast! Definitely recommend!
2nd time I've used this company...Genuine products & the cheapest you will find online so don't waste your time...I've already compared prices twice now & still Sensational Scents is cheaper.
So happy they sell a product that's hard to find, & I'm amazed that I got my order in 2 days when I live in the U.S.!!!
Scentsational is rated 4.65 based on 1,720 reviews