Scentsational Reviews

4.7
Based on 2,405 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Scentsational Reviews
Amazing price on the aftershave I purchased, couldn’t find it anywhere cheaper, and arrived next day!
hair felt smoother after using ..but not use too much ..use sparingly
Am very pleased with the shampoo and conditioner
Rapid service! Much cheaper than other retailers! Couldn’t be any better!
Great perfume at a super-good price. Arrived quickly so a very satisfied customer.
Very happy with my perches
Fantastic service, great prices, will definitely recommend and use again!
Amazing!!!
Was able to purchase a product I couldn’t find anywhere in Australia. Great service, fast and secure shipping. AAA+++
Great service and a fantastic price for an otherwise very expensive product!
Great perfume for a great price, quick delivery times!
A present so I can't comment on the contents but they look well presented and order & delivery top class
Thank you so much for my purchase very good communication and very quick delivery and order process many thanks for my item 😁😁
Goods delivery in time Excellent service
Exactly what I wanted, cheapest price online and fast delivery with good information on when it would be delivered. Will order again. Only thing which was to do with the Hermes app is you can’t type in your personal safe place you have to pick from a list and it doesn’t let you be specific. I chose the back door as the best option but would have preferred to have typed in blue bin please through side gate but they left it over the back gate without opening it. Luckily it didn’t rain.
Good product condition, price and delivery on point!
Too fast thank you
Fast delivery, and best prices I could find! Also used a discount code which made it that much more better.
Excellent company. Great prices. I am in USA and find better pricing here than in USA even with shipping. They also had my favourite scent which no one else seemed to have in stock. What blew me away from most was how quick the package arrived. Literally 2 days across the Atlantic and to my door. Impressive. Also on a second-order they were out of stock on one item and not only removed the cost but also the shipping even though the other item was shipped. Thanks!
Good service great prices