Scentsational Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scentsational
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Scentsational Reviews
2nd time I've used this company...Genuine products & the cheapest you will find online so don't waste your time...I've already compared prices twice now & still Sensational Scents is cheaper.
So happy they sell a product that's hard to find, & I'm amazed that I got my order in 2 days when I live in the U.S.!!!
Fast, easy to order, payed by paypal and perfume only took a few days to be delivered.
Quick delivery and beautiful smelling perfume thank you 😊
Great company good choice and fantastic prices.
I have had this nail polish before! Had to restock! I love it!
I ordered 2 x perfumes. The order was accepted and payment made. When the delivery was made there was only one perfume in the box. I notified instantly of the error, and a second perfume was sent out promptly. The second perfume was upgraded to a Gift set but unfortunately was not the same perfume. I was offered a £10 goodwill gesture but this has not materialised as yet.
Great perfume but still not as good as the original
É stato un ottimo, straordinario servizio. Il prodotto è arrivato in pochissimi giorni. Credo che il prezzo nel "totale" sia anche basso.
Very good and fast delivery
I was really happy to find a bottle of Armani code satin as it was the only one available world wide from Australia.
Efficient delivery & very good pricing! Would defiantly purchase again.
A great hair stabiliser without making greasy.
Good service with prompt delivery & good packaging
Just Perfect
I have been hunting for this perfume for years! Original order wasnt delivered but Richard at Customer Services arranged for a replacement which was delivered within 2 days. Excellent service
Sorry. Previous review was in error.
Order arrived earlier than expected,packed well and the order was correct. Well done to the team. Regards, Thelma
Fabulous item
I highly recommend Scentsational. They occasionally have some of my favorite scents that are no longer in production. Their prices are great, and shipping was so quick. Package arrived within a week of placing the order, internationally. Overall 5 stars across the board.
Scentsational is rated 4.65 based on 1,720 reviews