Scentsational Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scentsational
Read Scentsational Reviews

Tell us how Scentsational made you happy
Excellent customer service and packaging is very good! Plus The Delivery Is fast!
I was trying to find the perfume I bought for a while but it was always £30,£40+ so I was thrilled when I found it on Scentsational for £13!! Love it and will definitely purchase from here again
My order has still not arrived was asked to revise my previous review in exchange for a refund or another order sent out. After I changed my review I have had no contact. Not impressed poor service.
Hi Georgia
Sorry to hear this that your order has not arrived, Please can you email sales@scentsational.com and we can look into this straight away?
Regards
Scentsational
Very fast delivery
Excellent service and fast delivery.
Very good site
Excellent value and superb product
I live in the US and I’ve been searching for the Jasper Conran Woman perfume for 16 years, ever since I briefly lived in London and it quickly became one of my favorite scents while there. I never had any luck in the US and any time I’d find it on a U.K. website, there would be no delivery option to the US. I’m thrilled I was able to find it on Scentsational and with US shipping options. Ordering was simple and I received my long awaited perfume within a matter of days. So happy!
Best available website for ordering discontinued and rare/top of the line fragrances with an unmatched level of customer service and expedition process. Thankyou Scentscational!!
Great price, fast delivery, perfume exactly as expected
Excellent service, fast delivery.
Great prices and quick delivery
Quick delivery. recommended seller.
Great communication. Great prices. Well packaged and fast delivery. Very happy customer.
Website easy to use. Simple ordering process, competitive price. Super quick delivery and well packaged. Excellent buying experience 😀
Good customer service. Hermes lost the item that I purchased and Richard at Scensational was very helpful in resolving the issue. I would recommend them,......maybe not their choice of delivery company however, as they appear to update their system having never visited your property at all
Customer service rectfied a delivery issue that was the fauly of DHL, product as expected
Great service snd prompt delivery. Have used before and will use again. Love their reliability.
Great value and quick send out.
Good service and price - what else can you ask for !!
Scentsational is rated 4.66 based on 628 reviews