Scentsational Reviews

Based on 2,405 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Scentsational Reviews
Good service great prices
This is actually a great price and delivery was fast. Would definitely buy from here again.
Smooth easy ordering
Received my order in record time very pleased
Great service . Quick delivery .
Best value for money
Paid for next day delivery and it took 6 days to come. It was for a present too! Did offer a 50% refund after, still not received!
Great value and good customer service; l had a little issue and it was resolved quickly.
Excellent service
Recommend! Quick and excellent service!
No issues. Products arrived promptly.
I only received the shampoo I ordered not the conditioner which was disappointing. Yes a refund would be good thank you.
Found exactly the perfume that I was looking for at an excellent price in a gift set. My item arrived on time and was well packaged.
Thought it was 100ml, but it was only 50ml. My fault for reading advert properly.
Packaged well good price. Would have been nice if delivery was quicker and not just left at my back door.
I was really impressed with Scentsational - my parcelled arrived quickly and the price of tge perfume I ordered was £25 cheaper tgan everywhere else.
Happy with the quick delivery!
Good product and price
We lived in the Uk for three years (now in Australia) and these guys are amazing when it comes to topping up my wife’s perfume that we are unable to find locally - tnx a mil!
Great site. Genuine perfumes as described. Super fast shipping. Highly recommended.
Scentsational is rated 4.67 based on 2,405 reviews