Safety Play Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safety Play
Read Safety Play  Reviews

Tell us how Safety Play made you happy
Excellent product, arrived on time. Great colour and makes the kids play area look great
Item seems good. Long wait but to be expected with current covid 19 situation. Communication could be improved but again due to reduced staffing I guess cpuldnt be helped. Very polite when I spoke to them.
Excellent company, rapid response even during covid-19.
Product was superb, quality was far superior to other competitors.
Even delivery was quick and effortless. I will be returning to this company for more. Only wish I'd found them many years ago.
Really good quality and bright colour my little one loves it !
Communication once my payment was taken was very poor and when I was able to get hold of someone I was given an incorrect delivery date. Delivery was estimated at 7-10 days but took 27 days.
Price and quality of product is good.
Amazing stuff and now my son van play safely
Late in delivering. Then when did deliver wasn't even notified.
I ordered chippings during lockdown so I was expecting a delay in delivery. The only issue I had was the lack of contact, I did not get an email confirming my order, there was no response to an email I sent requesting an update. I did get an email about a week before they were delivered telling me they would arrive soon. I finally received an invoice and promise of delivery 10 days after the chippings arrived. The chippings are great and my little one loves their new play area.
Can’t reply to customer emails but can send an email for a review?
Price and product was good, however communication could have been better. im assuming its because of the COVID-19 situation, but after purchasing, i was not informed of delivery. after 10 days I wrote an email asking when it will be delivered and only then i received a reply for a delivery date.
other than that. happy with the product
Great communication delivered when said no problems fantastic product at a great price highly recommended. Thank you very much
Delivered earlier than expected, great quality and bright in colour.
Fantastic! Thought I over ordered with 500kg, but did the job and my son is very happy
Disappointed that delivery was pushed back on 3 occasions. However once arrived the quality of the product makes up for it. 5 stars if it arrived when originally told.

Thanks.
We are so pleased with our new bark in the children’s play area. Great price and service. Thank you
I'm really pleased with the rubber chippings. The play area looks fab! Great customer service,
I'll be passing Safety Plays details on to my friends. Thanks again 😊
The product is fantastic and the customer service was second to none.
I would definitely recommend Safety Play.
Such good quality and despite the difficult circumstances at the moment we received prompt delivery!
So happy with our rubber bark. Looks great in the garden. Fantastic price and good delivery time
Very good product, I’m
So happy with it and it’s a lot better than I first thought
Safety Play is rated 4.76 based on 144 reviews