Safety Play Reviews

Danielle Smith
Safety Play  5 star review on 24th July 2020
Safety Play  5 star review on 9th July 2020
Verity Bodycombe
Easy to order, quick dispatch.
Good product and delivered when promised
Good service good quality
Really good! The order came within the timeframe given on the website! We are so pleased with the chips. We ordered the blue for a pirate ship we were building and it looks like it is floating on the sea! Couldn’t be happier. Thank you!!
The product itself is wonderful and we are very pleased, however the delivery process was pretty bad. We ordered two 500kg sacks of the blue rubber mulch on the 2nd of July, and received one email on the 28th July to say it had been “dispatched” (we expected a long delay due to covid but no actual delivery date was given) the following morning it arrived on our driveway (we weren’t in as we were coming home from our camping holiday) the driver apparently knocked on my neighbours door to check it was our house to be delivered to (they had no idea what it was as we weren’t given a specific delivery date and looks like rubble for the driveway when all wrapped up) we had cones out as our driveway was being installed that week. One phone call and this could have been delivered to the right place (rear garden access where our play area is) unfortunately came home at lunchtime and had to barrow out both sacks before the tarmac was due to arrive the next morning for the drop kerb being installed as they were placed on the edge of the driveway overlapping the new drop kerb zone. Like I said the material is excellent but there needs to be more notice (a date) on deliveries or on ordering to be able to specify specific delivery instructions, especially as these are not small items. I order a lot of other bulk materials with other companies (topsoil/stone) for clients when installing gardens, and if a delivery date was not specified I would have a lot of grumpy customers not having access to there driveways.
Absolutely brilliant product. I used the free sample offer to choose my colour, then I placed my order. Very happy with the customer service provided. I was kept updated with my delivery date and on the day of delivery I was given a 2 hr time slot. I can highly recommend using Safety Play. Thank you.
Very happy with our rubber bark. Looks lovely in the play area. Highly recommend.
We're really pleased with how our kids play area has turned out.
Safety Play  5 star review on 24th July 2020
Great service and would highly recommend to any one
Ordered brown rubber play bark, arrived on time and good value for money.
Very happy with the product, only reason for not giving 5 stars was lack of communication.
Ordering was easy and delivery was within timescale, efficient with a very polite delivery man . I ordered the purple chippings for my Granddaughters play area, I was hoping they would of been a brighter purple! Still looks lovely thou .
The customer service was fantastic and the product is second to none. The lead time of 4 weeks was clear on the website and was explained to me when ordering. This is to be expected I guess considering the current global pandemic. The product looks amazing and is very vibrant. My grandkids are very happy indeed!
Took a while to arrive but due to the current situation with the pandemic thats to be expected. Great quality and best price around for coloured rubber chippings
Fantastic service, delivered as expected and good communication throughout. Very pleased with the safety it provides under the climbing frame- we’ve already had some falls and no tears!
Despite the delays with relation to COVID 19, Safety play were extremely reliable and it came within the 4 weeks states when booking. It was delivered exactly when stated and the product is excellent quality. Very pleased!
The product is really good but the communication was very poor I had no way of tracking my delivery and when it was delivered it came on two lorries on two separate days I only ordered 2 500kg bags of chippings 1 red and 1 green but they said they have different colour delivery days which is why my order was delivered on two different days and not together which I find quite strange.
Would recommend. Good quality rubber, great service and communication from start to finish!
Safety Play  5 star review on 9th July 2020
Good communication throughout and arrived on time. The rubber mulch is great and makes the children's play area look really good.
Absolutely great service from start to finish.
Safety Play  5 star review on 6th July 2020