Ruislip Appliances LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ruislip Appliances LTD
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Ruislip Appliances LTD  Reviews

Ordered a Graded Bosch Series 8 tumble drier over the phone at around 11.30Amand it was delivered to me at 2.30pm the same day. I appreciate I am local but this was really good service. Tumble Drier as sescribed
Friendly helpful staff. Really impressed. I Bought a microwave which was delivered the same day.
Really really helpful and informative
Goods were delivered at the correct time unpacked no fuss very Good I would highly recommend
Great product, customer service and installation.
Very happy.
A very good service even when they have to deal with a customer trying to find their way around the internet and e-mail. They could have shown their frustration but it ended up very light- hearted. I have used them on several occasions. Well done.
The very best service provided in Ruislip - straightforward dealings - always keep to their word and wouldn't go anywhere else - thank you all so much - Mike Jenkins
Nick and Dan very helpful. Made sure we selected the right product. Gave us the reassurance we needed. New 'graded' Bosch oven installed next day no problem. We're happy to recommend Ruislip Appliances.
Excellent customer service by the team and the shop. Only 4 stars because we are still waiting for the product to be delivered.
Great and informed service following an online order. Very prompt and professional delivery. I’m in no doubt that ‘buying from the local high street shops’ is far better than the big companies. Fantastic price too....
Order5ed online,better price than Currys. Delivered on time and put exactly where we needed it. Would use them again
Daniel and Michael were incredibly helpful with help and advice. Fitting a new cooker, hob and hood for us they were very quick, efficient and tidy. Ruislip Appliances offer a fabulous service.
a quick call and I was given some great advice on my new fridge freezer
Our washing machine was not worth repairing but we were delighted that buying a new one from Ruislip Appliances was so easy and quick. Their stock is massive and although we couldn't see them in person due to the lockdown, after a couple of phone calls, we made up our mind and within 2 hours we had it delivered to our house. Extremely delighted with their service and always happy to shop locally.
Excellent service at a time of great need as my Wife and I are shielding and in lockdown during this current Pandemic.
At 08:00 hrs I discovered the temperature in our freezer was -4 degrees below freezing. As we needed a working machine more now than at any other time I called Ruislip Appliances and full marks to them they pulled out all the stops and managed to deliver a replacement and get it up and running by 17:00 that same day.
It was a delight dealing with Ruislip Appliances.
Their delivery was worry free. I was phoned before arrival. All the packaging was removed. The old fridge was loaded and the new fridge was checked to make sure it fit into the limited space.
This wonderful company is a gem, offering cheerful and high quality customer service.

Carol Prager
When looking for appliances for my new kitchen I approached Ruisplip Appliances. The customer service was fantastic and very helpful in selecting the right ones for the job. The delivery was speedy and on time. I can’t fault them.
needed a new dishwasher and would usually go to currys, this time I thought I would buy from a high street store purley to help keep the smaller stores survive the recent problems with smaller businesses.
I have used ruislip appliances many years ago and was pleased with the prices, and they did not let me down with the new dishwasher price and free delivery, beats the big stores hands down with prices and service I will not hesitate to buy from them again.
Excellent, delivered before the deadline, very recommend.
Absolutely excellent service. Needed an new fridge and freezer urgently for an aged relative. Messaged 5pm, delivered and fitted the following day. Couldn't fault anything
When my freezer broke down at the beginning of May Bank Holiday weekend, in the middle of lockdown, Ruislip Appliances come to my rescue and delivered a competitively priced freezer from their warehouse that very afternoon. Fantastic service!
Ruislip Appliances LTD is rated 4.88 based on 625 reviews