Ruislip Appliances LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ruislip Appliances LTD
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Ruislip Appliances LTD  Reviews

Staff is very rude.
1. We were not quoted to take the freezer away but £15 more was taken from my account
2. We were told that the new freezer would arrive in 4-5 days. It took 3 weeks- we were not informed of the delay and had to chase
3. We were told that as soon as it came in we would get a phone call-again , this did not happen -we had to chase
4. On deliver day-I rang to get an estimated time-they were please to tell me that they cold not estimate a time, nor could they call 30 mins in advance. Whatever has happened to customer service?
5. The freezer arrived with a dent-we were so fed up by then that we accepted it.
6. We were moving frozen foods from the old freezer to the new one-they did not let us know in advance that the new freezer could not be switched on for 6 hours after delivery.
7. My wife had an unpleasant experience phoning them-the conversation was a pretty rude and unhelpful exchange

All in all-not a good experience-we wanted to support a local firm and hoped to build up a good relationship for future purchases.....
I had a very bad experience with this company. I would never buy from them again.
Hi, Thanks for your Review ,

I have looked back at your order and seen we charged you a restocking fee for a special order item we orderd in for you.

i`m sorry you think this was unfair.

We of course take all feedback on board.

Regards

Nick Mooney
Great fridge but your delivery team was rude, disrespectful, lazy and argumentative.
Never again will I use your company
Sorry! . at least your happy with the fridge! , we will take your points on board and pass the feedback to the delivery team , Normaly they only get praise!
Very polite service and dishwasher fitted day after purchase - many thanks
hi Thanks for the Review , but did you mean to give us one star? you review reads like you were happy but the Star makes me think we got something wrong? if so what was it and sorry! Nick Mooney
Ruislip Appliances LTD is rated 4.88 based on 625 reviews