Ruislip Appliances LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ruislip Appliances LTD
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Ruislip Appliances LTD  Reviews

Found Nick and his team very knowledgeable about their appliances and able to answer any queries on them. Very competitive on price and delivered our new oven in the time window arranged. Excellent service, highly recommended
I can't recommend Dale highly enough. I quoted kitchens at 7 different places, including; Howdens, Benchmark, Ikea, Wickes and The Kitchen Co Ltd, we found Dale by pure coincidence as we were getting a quote for appliances. The quality of the kitchen is outstanding but the service provided by Dale is even better. Unlike the big companies he makes sure the measurements are spot on and when it comes to installation he has the necessary tools and advice to provide to the installers, I was particularly pleased with this as we could not afford 3k for installers. Overall he has provided a higher quality kitchen AND saved us a lot of money! Totally recommended this company.
Excellent telephone advice and customer support from the staff at the shop during the lockdown.
Delivery staff not so helpful.
Excellent service , from ordering my dishwasher & arriving within days , e mails through out.
Great service! Ordered Fridge/freezer 5.30pm delivered and fitted the following day, very efficient service they made everything hassle free I will definitely use Ruislip Appliances again.
Thanks guys.
My parents needed a replacement extractor fan. I saw a model on their website, however, I was unsure of the dimensions so I emailed Ruislip Appliances with some measurements. Tristan got back to me straight away and was very helpful. He let me know when the fan had arrived in store and recommended a fitter. The fitter collected the fan from the store and did a great job. My parents were very happy! A good all-round service.
Great service, great prices and great service
Staff were extremely polite and helpful on the two occasions I telephoned to enquire about purchasing a washing machine - they gave me good advice. Once I had placed an order the item was delivered on time and installed swiftly. I have bought several items from Ruislip Appliances over several years and have always found them great to deal with.
Item required was in stock - Purchased and picked up on same day... quick and easy
I chose them as they’re one of few companies to deliver themselves , and unpacking the fridge freezer and checking it for me , good service .
Ruislip appliances delivered on time the delivery guys were very professional highly recommend them
Appliances arrived on time and as advertised. Great service will definitely recommend and use again
Great products, great service, great price. Well described and photographed- knowledgeable, diligent & friendly staff- promptly and safely delivered. Honestly brilliant. if I'm looking for anything in future this will always be my first port of call.
Prompt efficient service. Communication was very polite and clear.
We recently purchased a freezer from Ruislip Appliances and we are totally satisfied with the product. The price was most competitive and the product was easy to inspect. Perhaps, more importantly, the purchase was made during a Tier 2 lockdown and the provisions made by the store were excellent. I was dealt with in a kindly, friendly and efficient manner and the transaction went through smoothly. The delivery of the freezer was prompt, on time, on the day requested and the driver was most helpful. I have no hesitation in whole-heartedly recommending this company to any prospective purchaser.
I phoned the store, the man that helped me had a wide knowledge of dishwashers, and I got it delivered the next day, excellent customer service and delivery
Fast service and installation
Very good service. Next day delivery.
Good price. Good service. Very knowledgeable. Helped me a lot.
Great service and advice.
Easy pick up of appliance the following day.
Will use them again