Ruislip Appliances LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ruislip Appliances LTD
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Ruislip Appliances LTD  Reviews

Very happy with the products purchased as well as the excellent service from a member of your staff who was attentive and gracious on the day we visited. Thank you!
Ruislip appliances were excellent. Went to their store and received good advice and managed to save some money! They were very flexible during Covid. Highly recommend Ruislip appliances.
good service ,very helpfull ,the appliances we purchased
good in all very happy.
I have recommended Ruislip Appliances to my friends after ordering a Beko washing machine from them at the best price from competitors, as delivery was free. Their delivery men were courteous and considerate. Customer service was also excellent.
Recently purchased a new larder fridge which was not defrosting properly and a thick layer of ice built up at the back. I notified Ruislip Appliances and after sending them photographs of the ice build up they agreed to replace it and a new fridge was delivered within a few days. Apart from some minor inconvenience the process was handled efficiently.
The BEKO fridge/freezer is as good as the one it replaced, better shelving, and much brighter inside. It is useful that all 4 shelves remove from the freezer section, my previous one only had two removable shelves.

I am a convinced BEKO fan. I have a twin oven cooker, the fridge/freezer, a half-sized freezer and a washing machine. If they give the same 16 years service I will be more than satisfied.
allways god service and very helpfull and polite
Excellent service and honest advise. We bought integrated Fridge and Freezer and very happy with the service we got .
We needed to replace our freestanding cooker so went to the shop so we could have a look at them. Although there is not a lot to choose from the assistant was very helpful in explaining the differences between the cookers, and we eventually bought a Zanussi cooker based on the fact that the assistant had the Induction version and was very happy with it. Delivery was very quick and it was installed making sure it was the right height and checked it was working then took they took the old one away.
Excellent service better than the big stores
Really helpful assistance when I bought the freezer and the fitter was excellent. So will defiantly be back. Nice to use someone local and interested.
Good on price. Good on delivery
Excellent prompt service. My fridge broke down in high summer. They were able to deliver the next day. Very pleased.
Excellent product, excellent service, excellent price. What more you need?
Very helpful on the phone & in person
Prompt, professional, they mean business.
Great customer service from start to finish with follow up calls on delivery date due to Cov19.....
Friendly, efficient service and great prices.
Civilised prompt and reliable. Mrs c . Denham
Very efficient ,fast and reliable would use again.
I have bought all of my appliances from Ruislip Appliances. Very patient, helpful and expert staff. Excellent appliances, delivered in excellent condition by very careful, friendly, helpful men.
Thank you so very much.