Ruislip Appliances LTD Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ruislip Appliances LTD
Telephone
"Great service quick and very efficient"
"Very good service and helpful. Have bought all my appliances from Ruislip appliances over the years they are always my first port of call."
"Jolly and very co-operative as always"
"Great service in store and really charming and carful delivery guys. Excellent value all round especially on the graded goods which are very hard to find the faults. Thank you, will certainly use you again"
"We have been using Ruislip Appliances for many years and brought lots of different appliances from them. They are always helpful and go above and beyond to help where they can.."
"Prices are very good and very helpful I brought a washing machine and cooker and was delivered the same day and was put in touch with d I y brothers who fitted me a kitchen"
"I found the service I got from Ruislip Appliances very pleasant and helpful"
"Have used them for years. Never think of going anywhere else Lynda Biggs"
"Excellent selection of quality products at extremely competitive prices. Great prices for graded products that come with a full manufacturer's guarantee. Knowledgeable and professional staff."
"I recently purchased a free-standing Liebherr Fridge Freezer for my kitchen and am very pleased with the purchase. Although I spent a long time deliberating over it, Ruislip Appliances were very helpful and patient with me, as there was only one model on the market that would 'tick all the boxes' for my kitchen. Ruislip Appliances were very careful, efficient and quick in delivering the appliance, telling me not to switch it on for 6 hours, etc., once installed. They also took the old one away for scrapping (paid for, of course! All in all, I am extremely happy with my purchase and the service I received from Ruislip Appliances."
"Great independent advice at a good price."
"Great service and knowledge of all their products. Efficient delivery and installation service as well!!"
"What a fantastic shop. Staff are always so helpful and knowledgeable. It’s great to have the option on the high street where you can speak to someone and get great service."
"This really is a one-stop shop. Nick Mooney gave good, practical advice on the different types of appliances and the prices are very competitive. I was able to kit out my new kitchen in one visit. The goods were delivered at the arranged date and time. I have no hesitation in recommending."
"Friendly, knowledgeable and efficient purchasing experience. I will always shop with Ruislip Appliances. Thank you."
"Very good,friendlyand reliable service.have and will recommend to friends."
"I always use this local store for my white goods. The staff give great advice and price and service always good"
"We recently purchased a cooker hood, two under-counter freezers and a larder fridge from Ruislip Appliances. They gave good advice, were efficient and friendly, and kept us informed of delivery dates and times. The goods were delivered in perfect condition by helpful staff. I would highly recommend them."
"Efficient service and friendly and helpful staff when I called with a query. Excellent range of products and I'm very pleased with the purchase."
"From placing the order over the phone to delivery everything was carried out in a polite & timely manner. arrived well within the timeslot allocated. Ordered on a Monday, delivered on Wednesday."
Ruislip Appliances LTD is rated 4.86 based on 360 reviews