Ruislip Appliances LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ruislip Appliances LTD
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Ruislip Appliances LTD  Reviews

I am thrilled with my 'robot ' appliance and have told friends to contact you.
Everyone I spoke to was very helpful a thank you.
Patricia Ellis
It comes too the old saying u get what u pay for it might be a bit cheaper ??to buy from the big suppliers but u will not get the people service that
matters I would highly recommend this company
I recently brought all my appliances for my new kitchen from Ruislip Appliances ltd. It was refreshing to actually being able to talk to knowledgable staff on what appliances would suit my needs rather than spending hours searching the internet. The prices were comparable to the internet and in some cases even better, I would highly recommend this company.
Easy to use Web Site, was also able to call store and speak with a professional. Price Matched other outlets, stock availability, next day delivery and great Customer Service : received an Order Confirmation via phone, as well as email, and was able to agree delivery window (around school run). Also got a call an hour before delivery. You can't ask for a better Service. Congratulations Ruislip Appliances.
We work with Ruislip Appliances quite often to purchase appliances for our Interior Design projects. The team is always kind, knowledgeable and very helpful with all our queries. We definitely recommend them.
Great service, very helpful, even delivered to Aylesbury!!
Ruislip Appliances LTD  5 star review on 23rd March 2021 Ruislip Appliances LTD  5 star review on 23rd March 2021
We are very pleased with our products and the customer service we are now looking for a double electric oven
Quick shipping, and answered my questions promptly. Happy with my purchase.
We have used Ruislip Appliance twice within 9 month period. Both times received excellent initial helpful response, and then when I selected items (washing Machine and Cooker), both delivered promptly and installed quickly and efficiently, with old appliances taken away (at a cost but absolutely worth it and we were informed of the cost before deciding.. ) Highly recomended,
Excellent service 2 very helpful and careful men carried out the fitting of my fridge freezer
Great service, very impressed from start to finish, highly recommended
Excellent - friendly and polite during efficient delivery and installation
Very helpful and competitive service from the shop. Would have given 5 stars if the fitters had been more customer friendly.
Fantastic customer service. A very helpful man advised me on a new washing machine. Delivered, fitted and all working perfectly, I am thrilled with my purchase!
Would definitely recommend Ruislip Appliances
Very helpful and good service.
Helpful, efficient and reliable. Would recommend to others.
Excellent service and great value. The Oven is 'graded' but the slight damage was to the casing and it is visually perfect once installed and came with a 2 year manufacturer's guarantee. Spot on!
Amazing, efficient, quick service. I ordered a dishwasher and it was delivered the next day, with a phone call the morning of delivery to confirm time. Cheaper than online competitors as no delivery fee if local. Would highly recommend, especially as I feel it’s important to support local businesses.
Excellent service, staff kept me well informed from purchase to delivery. I asked for the delivery to be delayed and they couldn't have been more accommodating. Graded fridge freezer delivered, which works perfectly and without half the usual packaging and at a much lower price. Many thanks
We've bought appliances from Ruislip Appliances for over 15 years. They are always helpful, have excellent pricing and can source great appliances.
Ruislip Appliances LTD is rated 4.89 based on 791 reviews