Ruislip Appliances LTD Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Ruislip Appliances LTD
Mr J Dines
Verified Buyer
"Ruislip appliances were very helpful. The service was very quick and efficient and I would definitely purchase from them again and recommend them to family and friends"
"Staff in the store were very helpful. Item had to be ordered as not in stock, but this arrived in store 3 days earlier than anticipated and was installed the same day which we were very happy about as we had been without a washing machine for well over a week."
"Very helpful in the shop when I was looking for a new washing machine. Excellent choice of delivery dates and times. Would definitely use them again."
Mr Richard Saunders
Verified Buyer
"Top service, quick and easy."
Mr Merrick
Verified Buyer
"Knowledgeable, polite, helpful. They had the item we required in stock, at a very competitive price, and were able to deliver and install the next day. The gentlemen who did the actual fitting were also the guys who sold the item to us, the fitting was very efficient, and a minor problem that occurred due to us filling the fridge with items, was resolved immediately. Great team, would thoroughly recommend."
"Great service - I aways use them where possible. Very helpful in store/over the phone, and faultless fitting. Delivered at my convenience, and always tidy up if needed after. Happy customer every time."
Miss Bruna Bosio
Verified Buyer
"You delivered and installed my new oven during a week of heavy snowfall!! Thank you."
Amanda Byrne
Verified Buyer
"By providing excellent customer service and competitively priced products."
Mr Allan Barrett
Verified Buyer
"very informative in helping us make a choice of washing machine and excellent delivery service"
Peter Crawshaw
Verified Buyer
"Good price and delivered to location quickly and efficiently."
Mr And Mrs David Peterman
Verified Buyer
"Our sales consultant Franco was very knowledgeable and followed up on all of our questions. He made suggestions for appliances and possible substitutes. In the end we bought an integrated Leibherr Fridge and a Freezer, a Miele dishwasher, Neff steam oven and microwave convection and a Quooker! We actually had no intention of buying a Quooker until Franco demonstrated the one you have installed in the shop and then it was a must! He has been researching a hob that will satisfy our electrician and I am sure he will find a solution. I would not hesitate to refer friends to Ruislip Appliances."
"Excellent service from my first phone call, through to the installation of our new dishwasher. The fitters were professional, courteous and helpful. I would recommend this company, if you are thinking of buying a new appliance."
"Good supplier"
"Excellent service"
Mr Vale Development Ltd Johnson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service and speedy delivery as well as keen prices"
"i recently bought a new washing machine. The member of staff was knowledgeable about the products and made some recommendations but still let me chose for myself. The machine was delivered and fitted within a few days by friendly staff and it took no time at all. I would definitely shop here again."
Mr Alex Gurney
Verified Buyer
"We Recently used Ruislip appliances to fit out our Head office Kitchen , We purchased Graded appliances , We couldn't have been happier with the Initial service, The cost ,Speed of Delivery & the Goods , What more could you want ! Give them a try and see for yourself ! J Coffey Construction"
Mr And Mrs Franchi
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly and also good explanation about the exactly product we need We definitely recommend their shop"
Mr Sunil Menon
Verified Buyer
"Great service.. Salesman was very Knowledgeable and helpful in ensuring I had the right product for my needs. And thr graded gooda they also sold with small marks on the side where no one wil see offered substantial savings."
Mr And Mrs Obrien
Verified Buyer
"Made selection and purchase process very easy. Were accommodating with date and time of delivery and installation of washing machine. Explained key features of m/c, took away old m/c and left kitchen clean and tidy. Very friendly service."
Ruislip Appliances LTD is rated 4.85 based on 340 reviews