Ruislip Appliances LTD Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
5 out of 5
Read Ruislip Appliances LTD  Reviews

Good service - very helpful. Prompt delivery
Although I am happy with the appliance and the speed of delivery, unfortunately despite several assurances from Vinny that he was coming back to fit my kitchen door (as it is an integrated appliance) it's still not done. Vinny was very pleasant and competent but after nearly a month my door has not returned. He was supposed to come last Saturday, but am still waiting .
Very good Service, removal of old dishwasher and delivery of new one.
I found purchasing a new semi-integrated dishwasher from Ruislip Appliances as fairly easy process. Staff were helpful with the product query and also recommended a fitter who was able to install the appliance the following day. I will reach out to the company next I need any appliances.
Friendly and helpful staff. Definitely recommend them. Competitive prices.
A shop for grown ups. Good selection of washing machines, dishwashers, ovens etc sensible prices, efficient staff, great delivery service. No gimmick’s or marketing ploys. I’ve bought all my white goods from them. Effortless & seamless.
Recently purchased a washing machine from Ruislip Appliances. We were very happy with the service in the shop and also with the prompt delivery the following day. This is the second machine purchased from them and we wouldn’t hesitate to use them again. Highly recommended.
Very polite and helpful delivery drivers. We use Ruislip always.
Having been let down by my kitchen supplier I phoned Ruislip Appliances. My call was answered quickly and courteously and I was informed that they had 1 item in stock. When I gave my location the guy said, apologetically, that shipping would be £45! The item was packed and shipped the next day and was delivered as informed. A fantastic experience and great service. Thankyou.
fast response service, always like to buy from Ruislip appliances, feel like i get that quality service, prices no different from anywhere else....... like to buy locally.
I HAD BEEN LET DOWN WITH NOT RECEIVING A COMBI OVEN AS PART OF MY KITCHEN REFIT. IN THE CURRENT CLIMATE THERE WAS STILL NO FIXED DELIVERY DATE. I SEARCHED HUNDREDS OF COMPANIES ALL OVER THE UK AND THEY WERE WILLING TO TAKE AN ORDER BUT THEY HAD NO DELIVERY DATA. RUSLIP APP HAD 1 IN STOCK . I PHONED THE NEXT DAT AND PAID FOR IT OVER THE PHONE AND COLLECTED IT A COUPLE OF DAYS LATER GREAT SERVICE AND VERY FRIENDLY GUYS TO DEAL WITH I WILL DEFINITELY BE USING THEM AGAIN.
Really happy with the service and our purchase. The staff were knowledgeable and very helpful. Would definitely recommend them!
These guys are excellent from start to finish. Would highly recommend!
Competitive prices, delivery was easy to book and arrived on time. Just as described. Many thanks!
Great service, as ever, and local too. Always have what we're after, and at market value (and sometimes less, for graded items). Have been able to collect or deliver within short notice. Thank you!
The person I spoke to there was helpful and informative. And they called back when they said they would. Their courier company turned up the day they said they would and gave me a call to when they were close. Seems pretty good to me.
The purchase and delivery of the item was fine, but the delivery driver asked if the shop had informed me that there were 2 dents in the washing machine, which they had not. I asked for a discount and was given £20 off, not enough in hindsight. The dent on the front is very obvious in certain lights.
Very knowledgeable about their stock, I bought a washing machine. Next day delivery, good price and service. Definitely recommend this company
Quite perfect.
Easy to order, fridge arrived on time and was installed correctly.
Ruislip Appliances LTD is rated 4.89 based on 1,015 reviews