Ruislip Appliances LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ruislip Appliances LTD
Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Ruislip Appliances LTD  Reviews

High-grade appliances at great prices. Superb delivery for out of the area. Much faster than they anticipated too.
Excellent service and very knowledgeable people
I purchased a fridge-freezer from them recently. Communication was quick and easy. The delivery team were friendly, polite and efficient, removing the old appliance and installing the new one at the agreed date and time. I would certainly recommend Ruislip Appliances.
Sales staff was friendly, providing right guidance patiently, and delivering the new in-built fridge/freezer timely. He even recommended a good fitter for it.
Ruislip appliances were a dream to work with! I basically told Tristan what I needed and he quickly got back to me with recommendations & advice. Great prices also. Would highly recommend to a friend.
I needed all new appliances for a kitchen refurbishment. Intended to buy from John Lewis but my builder recommended Ruislip Appliances and am I pleased he did. The service was equally as good - staff so knowledgeable and patient and, best of all, some top of the range appliances significantly marked down because of imperceptible marks but still with full two-year warranty. I changed my mind about which hob and asked to exchange (before delivery). No problem at all and full refund for the difference made instantly. Highly recommend.
Helpful & polite.
Excellent service and very good product.
Excellent service. Saw the item on eBay and I live in Devon. Phoned the company up as was travelling near to Heathrow a few days later they said could put aside for me and I could pick up rather than pay the delivery charge. Item was waiting for me very pleasant man in the shop.
Your staff were very helpful with dimensions and manufacturers appliance availability The delivery of the goods we chose was when stated and delivery men were very helpful and put them where we asked them to Very pleased with our choice of shop for our purchases I would rate you 10 out of 10
This is the second time we've used Ruislip Appliances. This time for a washing machine, previously an integrated oven. They are definitely competitive on price, incredibly helpful instore and very efficient with delivery and installation. Will buy from them again.
Staff were incredibly helpful and knoeledgeable, as well as friendly. Shop was wee laid out so comparison was easy.
I have had to purchase a number of items recently from Ruislip Appliances. They have been amazing in helping with product selection, and quick delivery. Would totally recommend.
Great advice from Tristan. Followed up swift delivery and installation by friendly guys.
I have used Ruislip Appliances many times over the years. They are helpful & the graded appliances are always as stated. I would recommended Ruislip Appliances
Great people , always helpful good value for money
Great service and help, wouldn’t go anywhere else!!
We have been repeat customers of the years. Always helpful, honest, and very competitive. Fabulous to have a local company who work on providing a great service.
Great service and prompt delivery.Extremely helpful
Very helpful and have suggested an appliance that suits our needs
Ruislip Appliances LTD is rated 4.89 based on 895 reviews