Ruislip Appliances LTD Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Ruislip Appliances LTD
"The Assistant had plenty of tips and advice on which machine would suit our family, together with pros and cons of a few similar brands across the ranges. We came away with a fantastic washing machine, well informed and felt a valued customer"
Ms Whitmore
Verified Buyer
"Immediate availability of dishwasher required + convenient delivery date & time"
Mr Williams
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service would highly recommend. Had a small problem but was sorted out immediately. Will definitely be going back."
Mr Andy Hynes
Verified Buyer
"Good prices & the delivered & installed my appliance with no fuss"
"They delivered on the given day and within the given time frame. There was nothing to install on this occasion - just delivery of new ovens."
Mr Ray White
Verified Buyer
"Our washing machine was delivered and installed as arranged. The installers were very helpful and managed to solve the problem of installing the machine into a very small space."
Mrs Vanessa Howden-Smith
Verified Buyer
"I contacted Ruislip Appliances to see if there was any way they could help Michael Sobell Hospice as our dishwasher had given up. At the most I was hoping for a reconditioned unit or maybe a generous discount off of a new model. You can imagine how overwhelmed we were when Norman and his Team delivered a brand new machine, installed it and took the old one away. We cannot thank them enough. A wonderful company that I fully recommend."
"The advice was excellent, the washing machine arrived exactly when promised, was professionally and efficiently installed, and tye old one removed. The overall customer experience was better than expected."
Mr And Mrs P Barron
Verified Buyer
"we bought a fridge and freezer on different dates both times they were very helpful. We got dates to deliver very quickly they unpack and put the appliances in there places.also found them cheaper would definitely use them again."
Mr And Mrs Day
Verified Buyer
"We bought a new washing machine recently and the service was superb. Quick to arrive, install and they even took the old machine away. They also did the same for my mum who also used them to re fit a new fridge freezer."
Mrs Johnston
Verified Buyer
"I went into the shop looking for a new washing machine not expecting to buy one at that time just looking - the new washing machine was installed the next morning! Old one taken away. l am delighted with my purchase and the service l received from this company. l would highly recommend them as they are so helpful, always seem to have the time for you and they are local and l am all for supporting my local shops rather than the larger ones. Thank you Ruislip Appliances"
Mrs Hilton
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from showroom visit to delivery, pleasant polite staff."
"Friendly staff great communicators on time delivery"
Mr Paul Smyth
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a washing machine, Had it delivered, installed & the old one removed. Fast, friendly service. All done within 2 days. Arrived at the chosen time slot. Would recommend no problems at all. A+++"
Mrs Joy Vans Agnew
Verified Buyer
"Efficient store. I bought a Siemens washing machine with a damaged exterior casing at a heavily discounted price. My machine is located behind a door so this is no problem. Very pleased with my purchase, thank you Ruislip Appliances."
Mr M Burcombe
Verified Buyer
"Friendly service good prices have been a customer for many years.its nice to deal with people who know what they are talking about 👍"
Alessio Falanga
Verified Buyer
"Delivery and product installation was spot on and the lads are cool and professional. Pricing of course is great. Highly recommended"
"Unfriendly staff, high charge for credit card, poor communication. Delivery staff were polite and helpful"
Mr Thornton
Verified Buyer
"Ease in ordering and speed and efficiency of installation"
"Excellent all round. In the shop delivery and fitting. Will not hesitate to go back"
Ruislip Appliances LTD is rated 4.84 based on 316 reviews