Ruislip Appliances LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ruislip Appliances LTD
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Ruislip Appliances LTD  Reviews

I chose them as they’re one of few companies to deliver themselves , and unpacking the fridge freezer and checking it for me , good service .
Ruislip appliances delivered on time the delivery guys were very professional highly recommend them
Appliances arrived on time and as advertised. Great service will definitely recommend and use again
Great products, great service, great price. Well described and photographed- knowledgeable, diligent & friendly staff- promptly and safely delivered. Honestly brilliant. if I'm looking for anything in future this will always be my first port of call.
Prompt efficient service. Communication was very polite and clear.
We recently purchased a freezer from Ruislip Appliances and we are totally satisfied with the product. The price was most competitive and the product was easy to inspect. Perhaps, more importantly, the purchase was made during a Tier 2 lockdown and the provisions made by the store were excellent. I was dealt with in a kindly, friendly and efficient manner and the transaction went through smoothly. The delivery of the freezer was prompt, on time, on the day requested and the driver was most helpful. I have no hesitation in whole-heartedly recommending this company to any prospective purchaser.
I phoned the store, the man that helped me had a wide knowledge of dishwashers, and I got it delivered the next day, excellent customer service and delivery
Fast service and installation
Very good service. Next day delivery.
Good price. Good service. Very knowledgeable. Helped me a lot.
Great service and advice.
Easy pick up of appliance the following day.
Will use them again
Thanks
We bought ungraded LEC freezer, great product, great service, great price.
From the online order to the delivery, the service was fantastic.
I had a very good experience with Ruislip Appliances, from sales rite through to delivery, A+
The web site was easy to use, a phone enquiry was answered quickly and pleasantly and the delivery was even quicker than expected. Altogether brilliant service.
Ruislip Appliances were very helpful and knowledgeable about a replacement washing machine. Very punctual when fitting unit, will be going back again when any of my white goods need replacing.
I found the staff helpful when buying a freezer for my garage . The only disappointment was
the handle for it had to be fitted & because of lockdown hoping they would pop back and fit it
for me but had to ask a neighbour instead, otherwise good helpful service.
Was extremely lucky that a customer had cancelled the tumble drier I was interested in and you had it in the showroom
Unlike me I forgot to take names, but many thanks to the person who took the order and the two delivery men Excellent service ! Our Mother always used to say shop local before looking around , wise words
Thank you all for your wonderful service your whole team went over and above.
Tristian thanks mate your first class service with your team on Monday afternoon was great.
We shall return.
Good range of appliances to choose from, followed by very swift delivery.
Ruislip Appliances LTD is rated 4.88 based on 660 reviews