Ruislip Appliances LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ruislip Appliances LTD
Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Ruislip Appliances LTD  Reviews

Excellent customer service and prompt delivery Washing machine plumbed in and very happy would recommend and buy again with this company
I found the help & advice on suitable appliances useful & those eventually purchased are working well & look good too so very satisfied with the service provided
Would highly recommend this company ,have always found them very helpful with all the information about the product that you are interested in. Very competitive on price, delivery was as they said it would be date and time.
I bought a cooker hob. It was what I wanted and at a very reasonable price. Great buy.
Excellent service and quick delivery
After extensive searching Ruislip Appliances were best on price and service has been excellent
Very good service. The person identified the specific item. Explained the functions and checked the stock of which they had since left. Told me to collect the next day. Price was on par with other stores but I would've had to wait a week or so.
Very impressed with the customer service we received from the moment we stepped into the shop. Our new fridge was delivered promptly & at the time stated. Will definitely buy from there again
Great guys - have always preferred to byy from Euronics. Delivery guys were excellent at communications for the delivery and very polite (I plumbed the washing machine in myself). Would happily use again.
Great product and fantastic service. Highly recommend!
Very good service Excellent price Very helpful in loading the machine in my car
Very pleased with this machine. Good quality, very quiet and efficient. Delivery on time and very helpful friendly staff, very happy customer
Very helpful and patient with purchase in store, had what I wanted in stock and was able to deliver within a couple of days, accommodating and spot on with timings. Would recommend.
My Bosch WAN28281GB washing machine is a brilliant appliance, and I am still learning how to operate some of its more complicated programmes. It saves time, water, and electricity, so I am most satisfied with its performance so far.
I was looking to get some advice for a new integrated fridge freezer, a daunting prospect as I soon found out with all the different options available, not to mention arrangements for the installation. The sales representative at Ruislip Appliances (Tristan) was very helpful and patient with my many questions and I was extremely pleased with the final result. I have a new fridge that works perfectly and I wish I had thought to contact Ruislip Appliances earlier than I did. They did a superb job and the price was competitive and the installation was done efficiently by a very courteous and professional fitter.
I purchased an electric oven over the phone. Was delivered and installed the next day. No fuss or delays. Great service.
very friendly service delivery in time very help full i would recommend them to my friends &family
I found Ruislip Appliances in a search for a freezer. I found the person in the other end of the phone really helpful and efficient. They did not mind my call-back when I needed to check something. They arranged the installation of freezer, and now all is well with me.
I went to buy fridge freezer from this local shop .the gentleman served us a nice fridge freezer and happy with delivery men as they acted nicely and listened to my husband .
These guys know what they are talking about which is so refreshing. Ive yet to install the hob but I am confident that should problems arise they will answer the phone promptly and help. I recommend them.
Ruislip Appliances LTD is rated 4.88 based on 850 reviews