Ruislip Appliances LTD Reviews

Read Ruislip Appliances LTD  Reviews

Ruislip Appliances LTD  5 star review on 15th June 2019
Wayne Gregory
More Photos & Videos
I think I've already written a review but can't seem to find it among all my 'sent' messages. Anyway, my review is very positive. Helpful discussion re. telephone chat in view of not being able to physically look at range of washing machines. The offer to help if we found any problems was re-assuring. The delivery was absolutely on time so I would tick 'excellent' if there was such a box! Our only complaint is really with 'Hoover' - the dispenser tray only extends slightly so I have to juggle a funnel to help pour in the softener. A really bad design fault as the one we have just replaced (again a 'Hoover' ) the tray extended much more and therefore easier to pour in products.
Excellent customer service and competitively priced.
I very happy with washing machine. Staff was very helpful. Washing machine was delivered on time
Ruislpi appliances were recommended by our appliance repair man. I bought a washing machine on line when the shop was closed due to lockdown. Price was very competitive. Very quick to call back and confirm requirements. Quick delivery and friendly installer.
I needed a replacement washing machine during lock down. I wanted to buy locally and needed the old machine disconnected, taken away, and new machine installed. So happy that Ruislip Appliances could do this and within a few days. Service from enquiry to installation was excellent and social distancing when installed was no problem.
Very prompt service , very polite would use them again and certainly recommend them, thanks Ruislip Appliances
Very friendly customer services
Very impressed with the service from the guys at Ruislip appliances, i have used them before and on return very good service again.
Will use again in the near future and recommend to people no worries at all
Good competitive prices. Excellent service. Prompt delivery on the day they said.
Excellent, quick delivery, plus friendly staff. I would thoroughly recommend Ruislip Appliances.
The people at Ruislip Appliances were very friendly and helpful. My freezer was delivered as promised. All went smoothly at this difficult time.
Highly recommend
Absolutely brilliant at a very difficult time!
Mick was so helpful in locating an alternative when the freezer I had ordered online wasn't available.
Delivered promptly. Very good service all round.
I had to purchase a washing machine and electric hob at short notice within the last two weeks. Ruislip Appliances were recommended to me although I had used them for kitchen appliances several years ago. I placed my order over the phone and the items were delivered and fitted the following day. The fitter was arranged for me and he was brilliant. Very happy customer.
Superb service in these difficult times. So helpful even though I managed to order the wrong size freezer by mistake. Took it back and they refunded me immediately.
Will definitely use in the future.
Thank you very much.
I bought a Neff washer/dryer at 11am and it was installed by 3pm. What exemplary service. I was deeply impressed by the sales staff as well as Michael the fitter. Well done!
Immediate response and excellent service. Highly recommended.
Excellent customer service. In these difficult times when an appliance breaks the people at Ruislip Appliances were very helpful on the phone and the unit was delivered when they said. top service from all the staff
When our integrated fridge/freezer finally packed up a few weeks ago, right in the midst of the lockdown, not only did Ruislip Appliances have the model we wanted in stock, but Nick was very re-assuring and the very same afternoon we had our new fridge/freezer installed (under safe distancing measures) by his installer, Michael, who was very efficient. I needed to call afterwards, and Dan was also on hand to answer and deal with any queries promptly. Will definitely recommend and use next time we need an applicance.
I must honestly say that was the most amazing service I have ever experienced, me wife and I are elderly vulnerable and self isolating, due to the virus, I had been trying to get a small freezer for ages. Having been messed around and let down by Curry’s, we phoned Ruislip Appliances, and had one delivered to our house within two hours, they were life savers to us, as we had a huge food delivery coming the next day, and without the freezer that Curry’s had promised us we would have had no where to put it. THANK YOU
When my well stocked freezer broke down on a Sunday just into the lockdown I received 5* treatment from the start. Having spoken to a very helpful chap on the Sunday afternoon I took delivery of a brand new freezer on Monday morning. So no stress. No loss of foods. And excellent service and great value.
Ruislip Appliances LTD is rated 4.87 based on 558 reviews