Ruislip Appliances LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ruislip Appliances LTD
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Ruislip Appliances LTD  Reviews

Great place to find a bargain. Two chaps who delivered to me had a stinking attitude, didn’t even say hello. Just “where do you want it” then told me I ordered the wrong item when the clearly delivered the wrong one. Lied and told me the one I wanted was sold but still listed on the website.
Delivery was excellent but awaiting a reply to a problem with the oven
Confusion over delivery day. Could be better friendlier service in shop.
Good service found us exactly what we required.
A handles fridge to match our kitchen.
Very Good Knowledge about products. Took time to explain different options/designs.
I am a landlord and needed a washing machine for one of my tenants. I found the service quite inflexible since the delivery would not be allowed to any other than the address of the cardholder. Of course this is unsuitable since I did not need the washing machine at my address but at my tenants house. This caused me no end of problems. Even ordering a washing machine from John Lewis the delivery address can be stated differently to the card holder address as with other suppliers. I thought this was unstatisfactory and indeed Ruislip appliances were willing to lose my business over this !
The service we recieved at the Denham branch was very good. The sales assistant was very helpful and was able to give us information on the different ovens we were looking at. We ask for the oven to be delivered to the shop so that we could collect at our own convienenace.
However when I got a message to say our order was in the shop. Great, Can you imagine the frustration when i manage to get the time off work to collect the oven only to discover it was Ruislip?
Please in the future could your staff take note of which branch of the shop the order was placed and that the person informing the customer say which branch of the shop the order is at.

Ruislip Appliances LTD is rated 4.88 based on 624 reviews