RugStore NE Reviews

of reviewers recommend RugStore NE
Read RugStore NE Reviews

About RugStore NE:

Rugstore NE is one of the UK's leading online rug specialists, we appreciate all feedback from our customers to enable us to continually improving our products and services. Our showroom is situated in the North East of England, where we stock a large selection of rugs and hall runners.

We are authorised partners of famous designer brands including William Morris, Calvin Klein, Scion, Wedgwood, Sanderson, Ted Baker plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Mainland Delivery on all orders, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble Returns.

info@rugstorene.co.uk

6 Station Road Fulwell

Tell us how RugStore NE made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Excellent service, quick delivery and lovely rug
Easy to order from. Great value. Quality rug. Good communication. Prompt delivery and well packaged.
I ordered over the Christmas period, so didn't expect a very quick delivery. The company got in touch once back at work after the holidays and the rug I ordered came within a few more days after that. I was glad to know I would be sent a delivery 'slot' close to the actual delivery day. It all worked like clockwork. I am now the possessor of a most beautiful rug, which has brightened up my life and living room! The rug looks very similar to its picture, which another purchaser also mentioned, which helped me choose it. I am one delighted customer. This is a good firm that deliveres what it promises. Thank you!
Quick delivery. The item on the site was exactly has described.
We had a few problems withDHL delivery but not Rugstore fault. They couldn’t have dealt with it any better. Tony and Wayne top men. Kept us informed every day.
Great range of rugs, great price, great communication and delivered promptly. Couldn't fault a thing. Thanks.
Easy to order. Great Black Friday price! Delivered as promised.
Lovely art deco rug delivered quickly and really happy with it
For the price, this rug represents really great value. Nice and cosy!
Excellent Quality rug, swift delivery & great communication. Would highly recommend this seller.
I hadn’t read the small print so when I ordered the rug I was surprised to hear it wasn’t in stock. However, after contacting the store I received accurate information on its availability and estimated arrival date - the rug arrived earlier than I expected and I’m very pleased with it.
Excellent service and communication from Rugstore NE. I would definitely buy again from them.
Although I had to return the rug I had bought due to it being the wrong colour the rug was picked up the next day for free. The person I spoke to on the phone was very polite and the refund given the next day. Very good service.
Lovely rug, looked exactly as advertised on the website. Customer support kept me updated each step of the process, with delivery made well within estimated time frame. More than happy!
responsive and efficient service, good value for money
Excellent service, very competitive price and kept me in touch with delivery details and dates. Would highly recommend
What a fabulous store to deal with. Very polite and efficient gentleman on the telephone who could not have been more helpful. Very prompt service and the rug is unbelievable. Exactly as described and top quality. Would highly recommend to anybody and will certainly use them again. Thank you so much.
The rug is good quality and colours are true to the online photos. In addition the customer service from the Rugstore NE team goes above and beyond as they sorted out errors made by the courier within 24 hours.
Fantastic service and super fast delivery would highly recommend the Rugstore
Excellent service. I was kept informed of the expected delivery time and date. Very pleased with my new rug. I would have no hesitation in using this company in future
RugStore NE is rated 4.89 based on 2,532 reviews