RugStore NE Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend RugStore NE

About RugStore NE: Rugstore NE is one of the UK's leading online rug specialists, we appreciate all feedback from our customers to enable us to continually improving our products and services. Our showroom is situated in the North East of England, where we stock a large selection of rugs and hall runners.

We are authorised partners of famous designer brands including William Morris, Calvin Klein, Scion, Wedgwood, Sanderson, Ted Baker plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Mainland Delivery on all orders, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble Returns.

info@rugstorene.co.uk

6 Station Road Fulwell

Categories:
Business & Office
Home & Garden

Click Here

Tell us how RugStore NE made you happy

"Quality product supplied with next day delivery.. First class service. Thank you."
"Very pleased with excellent service. Wayne was a pleasure to talk with.. His communication when a DHL delivery was delayed was first class. I would be happy to recommend RugStore. Regards Colin Ashcroft"
"I’ve found the perfect rug, delivered very quickly too. Very happy customer indeed."
"great product and excellent service"
"Very efficient service all round. Wayne was most helpful when ordering the rug, and delivery was made on time. Competitive price with no delivery costs. The rug was very well wrapped and protected for delivery. Would certainly recommend and use the company again."
"Excellent service and clear communication throughout. Product as described - very pleased with the rug"
"Great rug and extremely prompt service. Dog and us very satisfied"
"Rug arrived well packaged in good time. Very pleased with the item and the price paid. Many thanks"
"Great rug, great price, fast delivery."
"On this time around, I was a returning customer because the first time was such a good experience. Look no further, there are few places that beat these guys for choice, price and their delivery is so quick! Great illustrations and well-lit photos mean you get exactly what you see, and the quality is always very good. I have had no need to return or seek a refund, the rugs from the first time around are still on my floor."
"Terrific quality and value.1st rate."
"Competitive on price and very good communication about delivery."
"Everything ran smoothly. They were very helpful and responsive. Timely delivery."
"I love the rug the quality,design and colour combination is excellent. Unfortunately for me the size I ordered is too small so it will have to be returned but I shall be straight on line to choose something else"
"Ordered 2 rugs for my kitchen, the sizes and colours where just what I was after. Great quality and service."
"Great choice of rugs, ordering easy and service was excellent, rug arrived earlier than predicted. Very pleased with the rug which looks fantastic, will be using again in the future."
"Great service. Ordered on Thursday arrived Friday. Reasonably priced. Will buy more, from the Rug store"
"Very helpful"
"Unfortunately I had to return a rug but there was no issues receiving my refund."
"Great service, couldn’t fault anything"
RugStore NE is rated 4.89 based on 2,461 reviews