RugStore NE Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend RugStore NE

About RugStore NE: Rugstore NE is one of the UK's leading online rug specialists, we appreciate all feedback from our customers to enable us to continually improving our products and services. Our showroom is situated in the North East of England, where we stock a large selection of rugs and hall runners.

We are authorised partners of famous designer brands including William Morris, Calvin Klein, Scion, Wedgwood, Sanderson, Ted Baker plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Mainland Delivery on all orders, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble Returns.

info@rugstorene.co.uk

6 Station Road Fulwell

Categories:
Business & Office
Home & Garden

Tell us how RugStore NE made you happy

"Would use again in future and highly recommend."
"Very pleased with Rugstore NE. The product was exactly as described, the price was competitive and delivery was on time"
"A very good price along with quick delivery."
"Was informed all the time about delivery and rug was perfect"
"Great company to deal with great client contact would highly recommend a pleasure to deal with thank you"
"Very good selection of rugs. Kept me informed about my order. Delivered as stated. Very pleased with purchase. Rug looks great, good quality and feels luxurious. Colour slightly paler than in photo, but still very pleased."
"I ordered a hallway runner, and my partner and I are very very pleased with it, the colours are lovely and it fits perfectly in our hallway and is exactly the right height which doesn't interfere with the opening of doors etc. The service was excellent. I was kept informed by text and email from the point of ordering to delivery. I would definitely recommend this company. :-)"
"I was a little wary as I hadn’t heard of this company previously and only found them because a rug I wanted was cheaper there than any other stockist. I took the chance and ordered it and can highly recommend them. The communication was great, the company contacted me after payment to let me know the rug was in stock with their supplier but given it was Easter weekend may take a week to arrive and they would post it straight out to me. They were completely true to their word and reliable and I could track my delivery on exactly the day they said it would arrive. The whole process was simple, reliable and the price couldn’t be beaten and I did look for the best bargain! Even better, the rug looks just like the picture and I love it. Thanks Rugstore NE, I’ve already shared the link for the rug on a social media hone design group I’m in."
"Excellent service. Ordered a rug and it arrived within 24hours. Cheaper than other sellers too."
"I came across RugStore NE with a random google search so you never quite know what you’ll get, but they were brilliant! My product is as expected, delivery as they promised. Plus I had a nice note a couple of days after I ordered and paid, to say they had a discount starting the next day, which they gave back to me. Thanks guys!"
"Very efficient company. Rugs came really quickly despite the bank holiday. Tundra rugs are a good quality heavy rug. I’ve purchased before. Would have given five stars, but if you make a mistake with your choice of rug you order or it’s not of good quality, or looks different colour to internet photo then you have to pay for returns unless it’s an exchange. So need to make sure you know what you are buying. Otherwise This company itself have loads of choice and are a good company to buy from."
"Order was placed and we were kept informed of its availability , which arrived earlier than anticipated. Unpacked to check was right item , which was correct. Rugs not been laid yet but must say the quality is everything we had hoped for ."
"First time dealing with this company and will definitely use them again. Easy ordering process, very competitive price, quick acknowledgement of email and fast delivery service. Really pleased with my rug. We have just moved house and need several other rugs and will use Rugstore NE. Congratulations on operating such an efficient business."
"Great company to deal with, superb range of rugs to view and very high quality. Lots of helpful advice in choosing, especially regarding the suitability of our choices with having dogs in the home. Ordered Easter Sunday, delivered within a 1 hour time slot five days later. The rugs were taken to the room, laid out and the non-slip underlay fitted. Excellent service from friendly and knowledgeable family business. Strongly recommend."
"I ordered two rugs from Rugstore NE. They were priced well and arrived very quickly. Communication of the order was good. Happy to recommend."
"Excellent prompt service and delivery."
"The rug we have purchased looks dirty."
"Received my delivery quickly and very pleased with my rug. The colour is as pictured on the website and looks great in my living room. Would definitely recommend."
"Easy to order, very competitive pricing, item arrived very promptly."
"Can't fault them. Put rug on one side for me whilst they checked whether they could get the other one I wanted. Rang to confirm when they said they would. Rug arrived from their supplier and order despatched the following day. I was kept fully informed by Wayne at all times."
RugStore NE is rated 4.89 based on 2,406 reviews