Rugstore NE Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rugstore NE
Read Rugstore NE Reviews

About Rugstore NE:

Rugstore NE is one of the UK's leading online rug specialists, we appreciate all feedback from our customers to enable us to continually improving our products and services. Our showroom is situated in the North East of England, where we stock a large selection of rugs and hall runners.
Shop with confidence with Free UK Mainland Delivery on all orders, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble Returns.

tony@rugstorene.co.uk

6 Station Road Fulwell

Tell us how Rugstore NE made you happy
Lovely quality quick delivery
Ordered rug by phone late pm Monday & received item late pm Wednesday. Excellent service & excellent rug. Well done
Great service and delivery delivered on time and all correct
I haven't used the rug yet (Covid got in the way of the flooring being laid) but it looks beautiful. The colours and pattern are exactly as shown on the website. It feels soft and comfortable and I'm sure I will enjoy using it. The rug was delivered quickly and it was well-packaged. I would buy from this company again.
We purchased two rugs and are very happy with both. There was a bit of delay getting one into the country but the staff at Rugstore were charming and helpful throughout. We would recommend and purchase from them again.
we love our new rug which arrived very quickly and was good value
Excellent customer service and loved the rug, will definitely be recommending them to friends and family and will be using this store again in the future.
Just what we ordered and the quality was as expected. Quick delivery so 5*
The rug I chose no supplier could get it but then I found Rugstore NE and they were very helpful and found one for me and was delivered within a few days. I love it and thank Rugstore for all there help.
Excellent service at a great price. Really pleased with our rug and looks great.
Excellent service - beautiful rug at a great price. 5 star Rugstore NE
Rugstore NE 5 star review on 15th October 2020
This is the third time I have bought a rug from Rugstore NE. I ordered my rug by telephone this time and they were very helpful and were able to find my previous orders even though that was 6 years ago. My rug was delivered to North Scotland within a week and all the rugs are excellent quality. I would definitely reccommend Rugstore NE.
Excellent customer service. Returned a rug and received refund straightaway and have now ordered a replacement rug From Rugstore. Would highly recommend this company.
Really pleased. Ordered a non slip grip to stop the front door mat sliding on the carpet. Arrived very quickly and did the job perfectly. Well done rugstore
Initially there was a long delay on delivery (COVID), but our rug turned up earlier than expected. The rug is beautiful and exceptional quality, it feels really expensive underfoot, but was actually surprisingly cheap! Thank you
Very efficient service. Lovely rug. Good price.
Excellent quality product. Very quick delivery. One very happy customer.
Excellent service. Friendly and helpful team
Prompt delivery. Very pleased with the quality of the rug
Excellent service,very helpful staff. Beautiful rug😊
Rugstore NE is rated 4.90 based on 2,647 reviews