RugStore NE Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend RugStore NE

About RugStore NE: Rugstore NE is one of the UK's leading online rug specialists, we appreciate all feedback from our customers to enable us to continually improving our products and services. Our showroom is situated in the North East of England, where we stock a large selection of rugs and hall runners.

We are authorised partners of famous designer brands including William Morris, Calvin Klein, Scion, Wedgwood, Sanderson, Ted Baker plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Mainland Delivery on all orders, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble Returns.

info@rugstorene.co.uk

6 Station Road Fulwell

Categories:
Business & Office
Home & Garden

Tell us how RugStore NE made you happy

Guest
"Easy ordering process. Good discount compared with High Street prices. Great communication. Quick delivery!"
Joy Morris
"Easy to order my rug that I wanted in the exact colour excellent price fast and efficient service. Would use rugstore NE again without hesitation"
"Excellent rug ,very very satisfied 👍🏻"
"Terrific quality and value.1st rate."
"Competitive on price and very good communication about delivery."
"Everything ran smoothly. They were very helpful and responsive. Timely delivery."
"I love the rug the quality,design and colour combination is excellent. Unfortunately for me the size I ordered is too small so it will have to be returned but I shall be straight on line to choose something else"
"Ordered 2 rugs for my kitchen, the sizes and colours where just what I was after. Great quality and service."
"Great choice of rugs, ordering easy and service was excellent, rug arrived earlier than predicted. Very pleased with the rug which looks fantastic, will be using again in the future."
"Great service. Ordered on Thursday arrived Friday. Reasonably priced. Will buy more, from the Rug store"
"Very helpful"
"Unfortunately I had to return a rug but there was no issues receiving my refund."
"Great service, couldn’t fault anything"
"Product as per web page & kept informed of likely delivery. Will use again."
"Wanted a runner for the hall and there were loads to choose from at Rugstore NE. Was pleasantly surprised by the speed of (free) delivery and by the quality. It is really good value for money. We're doing the lounge next..."
"Really pleased with the service and rugs from - RugStore NE."
"Great service and very fast delivery. Very impressed"
"Friendly service, great prices. Beautiful rug received very quickly once Rugstore received from supplier."
"Highly recommended - if only all businesses were run as efficiently as this! Friendly, helpful service coupled with superb product knowledge, an excellent range of rugs at unbeatable prices. Thank you Wayne and Alison for your prompt attention to the various queries in respect of our order - we really appreciate you going the extra mile on our behalf, and will definitely be returning."
"Excellent service. Fast delivery. Rugs are really nice and a very good price"
"I received my rug in three days and I am very pleased with the service, and my rug looks wonderful."
"Great looking rug. Arrived as promised"
RugStore NE is rated 4.89 based on 2,411 reviews