Rugstore NE Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rugstore NE
Read Rugstore NE Reviews

About Rugstore NE:

Rugstore NE is one of the UK's leading online rug specialists, we appreciate all feedback from our customers to enable us to continually improving our products and services. Our showroom is situated in the North East of England, where we stock a large selection of rugs and hall runners.
Shop with confidence with Free UK Mainland Delivery on all orders, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble Returns.

tony@rugstorene.co.uk

6 Station Road Fulwell

Tell us how Rugstore NE made you happy
Rug is so thick and good quality. I dithered over ordering it as it was quite expensive for a rug but so glad I did. It is perfect. The non slip mat is also amazing.
They called me back to advise delivery. Great service
Very good service
Delivery was very fast. The rug I ordered was reasonably good quality (for the price). I found the website easy to navigate and there is a Paypal option for payment.
Delivered correct rug but had to wait a few weeks for it. Would buy from them again.
Great delivery service, rug is as expected, a few tiny faults but it is a hand woven rug
Rug arrived really quick. Colour very good and true to picture on web site
ordered rug on Wednesday, arrived on Friday. excellent service very pleased with product.so pleased ordered another of the same but smaller for other end of the room, but waiting for this one to be delivered from suppliers. ( so not so quick) but eagerly awaiting delivery
Very efficient company. Rugs came really quickly despite the bank holiday. Tundra rugs are a good quality heavy rug. I’ve purchased before. Would have given five stars, but if you make a mistake with your choice of rug you order or it’s not of good quality, or looks different colour to internet photo then you have to pay for returns unless it’s an exchange. So need to make sure you know what you are buying. Otherwise This company itself have loads of choice and are a good company to buy from.
Very helpful when I enquired about delivery and rug was cheaper than other websites. However the underlay/ slip mat was supposed to be cut to size and was not- had to cut ourselves which was a bit annoying. Otherwise very happy with rug
Good service very helpful!
Lovely rugs, very good price.
Good value for money We would get more in due course
A good product expertly sold. Thankyou
We love the rug we got and it arrived so quickly. For the quality, it was an amazing price!
Fast, careful delivery on time and rug exactly as ordered.
Good fast service
Phone answered promptly by very helpful person. Rug arrived within two days of ordering. Altogether a very efficient and satisfactory service - would highly recommend.
I have a rug I'm pleased with, delivered in good time. Everything promised has been realised.
Good quality and quick delivery
Rugstore NE is rated 4.90 based on 2,647 reviews