Rugstore NE Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rugstore NE
Read Rugstore NE Reviews

About Rugstore NE:

Rugstore NE is one of the UK's leading online rug specialists, we appreciate all feedback from our customers to enable us to continually improving our products and services. Our showroom is situated in the North East of England, where we stock a large selection of rugs and hall runners.
Shop with confidence with Free UK Mainland Delivery on all orders, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble Returns.

tony@rugstorene.co.uk

6 Station Road Fulwell

Tell us how Rugstore NE made you happy
This is the third rug I have bought!!! I have been so pleased with the quality, colour, service etc. Thank you
Rug delivered quickly and arrived in perfect condition. Good communication from Rugsore NE
Very helpful response to my phone call and really efficient ordering of the rug I wanted. Delivery was also fast and efficient - the carpet is excellent- exactly what I wanted.
I have bought nine rugs from Rugstore NE over the last four years and I have been pleased with every one of them. I haven't found better quality or value on any other site and I have received very knowledgeable advice when I have phoned. Ordering is a straightforward process and delivery is always prompt. Happily, there has been no need to return any purchase.
Beautiful carpet despatched very promptly.
Alway very helpful and polite from all the staff, excellent service.
Fabulous selection of rugs in a huge selection of sizes/styles/colours. I haven't seen a selection of such quality, competitively priced rugs anywhere else. Site is easy to use and delivery is very speedy. Would recommend with bells on!
Excellent selection of reasonably priced rugs and good service.
Excellent quality product. Extremely rapid delivery
Have been shopping with rug store NE for 8 years now and have purchased 6 rugs for different rooms. The service I have received has been friendly and efficient and the rugs are top quality. Would recommend this store to everyone.
Great service
We found exactly the rug we needed at a reasonable price and delivered promptly
Very quick delievery. Order and delivery went smoothly. Upon item arrival it was exactly what was stated on the website and i love my unique rug! Great quality product. I would definitely recommend to others and use them again also.
Couldn't order through the website for some reason so phoned direct to place my order. The staff were very helpful and kept me informed of each stage of the order. Delivery was really quick and the rug purchased was excellent quality and good price. Would definitely recommend and buy from again.
An absolutely fantastic service and a beautiful, high quality rug. I had to contact Rugstore NE and spoke to Wayne who was courteous and promptly dealt effectively with my query. I am extremely pleased with my purchase.
Rugstore NE provided an excellent service from start to finish and we love our new rug. I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Buying online is always a gamble when the colour of a rug is important. The description and pictures on the website were better than other sites, hence why I chose Rugstore NE. On receiving the item, the colours were true to the images and it arrived very quickly.
Rugstore NE 5 star review on 8th February 2021
Great rugs. I use them in my kitchen .
Excellent service, competitive prices and great quality.
Item was out of stock when ordered but I was offered a refund or assured that it would be despatched next day once received. Item due to RugstoreNE early February received by myself 2nd February, very pleased.
Rugstore NE is rated 4.90 based on 2,647 reviews