RugStore NE Reviews

of reviewers recommend RugStore NE
Read RugStore NE Reviews

About RugStore NE:

Rugstore NE is one of the UK's leading online rug specialists, we appreciate all feedback from our customers to enable us to continually improving our products and services. Our showroom is situated in the North East of England, where we stock a large selection of rugs and hall runners.

We are authorised partners of famous designer brands including William Morris, Calvin Klein, Scion, Wedgwood, Sanderson, Ted Baker plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Mainland Delivery on all orders, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble Returns.

info@rugstorene.co.uk

6 Station Road Fulwell

Tell us how RugStore NE made you happy
Excellent value, quality and service. Communication was friendly and very helpful. Very quick delivery. Highly recommended.
Really helpful staff , prompt delivery, perfect rug
Great range of rugs and fantastic customer service. The Da Vinci rug is gorgeous and outstanding quality.
Had trouble registering my order but very helpful customer support sorted everything out and kept me up to date on order. Fantastic selection of rugs that really stand out. Highly recommended.
Great service, kept me fully informed regarding my order and held off delivering (at my request) until it was convienient for me. Superb customer service and a great rug too
Friendly, helpful, efficient service and good, value-for-money products
The rugs are very true in colour and better than expected
Wide choice of quality merchandise but more importantly excellent customer service. I do not hesitate in recommending this company who will be my preferred outlet for any rugs I require in future
Kept me up to date on delays and prompt service once items were in stock for delivery
Excellent service, good communication and fast delivery. Delighted with my purchase
Don’t usually leave reviews but the service was amazing. Friendly and helpful on the phone, rug delivered within two days, the week before Christmas and the rug is perfect, good quality and I would definitely recommend this company.
Fantastic service. Ordered a rug a while back and they kept stock for a late deliver ready for Christmas. Can not fault the service and help from the staff and would recommend them to everyone who is after a rug. Thanks.
good website, range and competitive pricing. Excellent and prompt customer service from first enquiry right though to delivery. Would now be our first choice for any future rug purchase.
The staff at Rugstore, especially WAYNE, who attended to my order are exceptional. This is one company that exemplifies maximum communication with its customers, is honest with their guarantees, and ensures that we as consumers are constantly prioritised. If ever, you need to purchase a rug online, they are the one!
It is that rarity amongst organisations of all kinds - it has mastered every aspect of its communication process: telephone, website, email. The service was highly professional in all respects and in direct telephone contact staff were knowledgeable, patient and helpful.
Very efficient with regard to purchase and delivery. Goods of very high quality. First class service.
Got the rug I wanted at the cheapest price! The team were helpful in answering my queries and my order came quickly. Absolutely amazing and good quality rug - just love it - thank you RugstoreNE!!
My rug was good value, delivered exceptionally quick, thank you
GREAT QUALITY CARPET, AND SERVICE, THANK YOU.
Excellent quality rugs delivered at the stated time, what more can you ask for.
RugStore NE is rated 4.89 based on 2,506 reviews