Rugstore NE Reviews

4.9
Based on 2,695 reviews
Read Rugstore NE Reviews

About Rugstore NE:

Rugstore NE is one of the UK's leading online rug specialists, we appreciate all feedback from our customers to enable us to continually improving our products and services. Our showroom is situated in the North East of England, where we stock a large selection of rugs and hall runners.
Shop with confidence with Free UK Mainland Delivery on all orders.

tony@rugstorene.co.uk

Fulwell, Sunderland, Tyne and Wear

Tell us how Rugstore NE made you happy
Needed advice on a rug pad suitable for LVT flooring. Received excellent help / advice where other businesses had failed to assist. The item was received really quickly too, so would definitely recommend this company. Thank you! Angie G
First class service with empathy Happy to recommend
Prompt service.
I recently purchased a really nice Brighton rug from Rugstore which was appropriate for my needs. I was extremely impressed by the service and help I received and would definitely recommend them.
Lovely rug
Lovely rug and great customer service! Thrilled with our new rug. Initially, I ordered the wrong colour (my mistake) but Rugstore NE kindly arranged a return of the wrong one and sent out a new one.
Very efficient service. Beautiful rug at a very reasonable price. Delivered within a few days of ordering on line . Would highly recommend using Rugstore NE .
easy to order. fast delivery good product
Really pleased with our purchase, was kept updated throughout the order process and delivery was swift. Would definitely buy from Rugstore again. Thank you!
Very helpful customer service. Rug arrived within a couple of days with updates on delivery progress. Great quality rug at a competitive price.
Made order online kept up to date with despatch and arrived very quickly. Wonderful
Great service and good quality rug.
Great price and super fast delivery!
I’m delighted! Rug store NE had the rug I wanted (to match a rug I already had) in the size I wanted. And it was reduced! And it arrived very quickly and it has now completed our sitting room.
A pleasure to do business with, very efficient.
WOW ! STILL COMPANIES AROUND THAT WANT TO HELP !! GREAT SERVICE , WILL NOT GO ANYWHERE ELSE NOW TO BUY RUGS, KEEP UP GOOD WORK
Have now bought six rugs from this company and have been pleased with every one. Would not shop any where else.
Our rug arrived within a couple of days, exactly like picture on website. Great quality. Would recommend.
Exceptional item. Quick delivery
Excellent communication and customer service. Very happy with item.
Rugstore NE is rated 4.90 based on 2,695 reviews