RugStore NE Reviews

of reviewers recommend RugStore NE
Read RugStore NE Reviews

About RugStore NE:

Rugstore NE is one of the UK's leading online rug specialists, we appreciate all feedback from our customers to enable us to continually improving our products and services. Our showroom is situated in the North East of England, where we stock a large selection of rugs and hall runners.

We are authorised partners of famous designer brands including William Morris, Calvin Klein, Scion, Wedgwood, Sanderson, Ted Baker plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Mainland Delivery on all orders, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble Returns.

info@rugstorene.co.uk

6 Station Road Fulwell

Tell us how RugStore NE made you happy
Rug looks good, delivery prompt and on time. Only problem was that I expected more grey in it , colours not easy to see on screen. However it fits in well.
I have used this Comoany on a number of occasions with fantastic customer service - advise and patience- would 100% recommend - Sue smith - Sunderland
Really pleased with their very helpful and efficient customer service. The prices are competitive and delivery free. I'm delighted with my beautiful Navajo rug which is even better than in the photograph. Highly recommended.
Quick dispatch, excellent product , reasonably priced. Would definitely use again and recommend
Great rug looking as pictured on website & delivered on time as per email
Prompt delivery and a beautiful rug. I will be shopping from rugstore again and would definitely recommend
I bought a rug from RugStoreNE and was very pleased with the both the quality of the rug and the customer service. The website was easy to use and the rug I ordered arrived quickly and was well wrapped.
Great quality, value and product advice.
Excellent service. Kept me up to date on delivery which came on time. Would definitely use them again.
Friendly and efficient service, a lovely rug at the right price. Would definitely use again.
Very competitivly priced in comparison to competitors. Huge range and selection and quick delivery.
Great quality rugs, best price, good communication and overall a very positive experience. Absolutely love my new rug
We have used RugStore NE previously and returned to them again for another purchase. Very efficient and courteous staff (that you can speak to!). Item delivered in a timely manner with updates along the way. Can’t thank them enough and wouldn’t hesitate to return again. Thank You
Great quality product. As shown on website. Easy to order and arrived quickly.
Brilliant customer service. Email communication really efficient. Our beautiful rug arrived much earlier than we expected.
Very good service
Good service and great prices.
Good price, delivered before projected 7-10 days, DHL on time, courteous and helpful.
Excellent delivery time and good quality rug. Exactly what I was hoping for looks great.
Excellent service and competitive prices. Rugdelivered exactly when specified with 1 week turnaround over christmas period AND with the benefit of a holiday period discount. Very pleased
RugStore NE is rated 4.89 based on 2,513 reviews