RugStore NE Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend RugStore NE

About RugStore NE: Rugstore NE is one of the UK's leading online rug specialists, we appreciate all feedback from our customers to enable us to continually improving our products and services. Our showroom is situated in the North East of England, where we stock a large selection of rugs and hall runners.

We are authorised partners of famous designer brands including William Morris, Calvin Klein, Scion, Wedgwood, Sanderson, Ted Baker plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Mainland Delivery on all orders, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble Returns.

info@rugstorene.co.uk

6 Station Road Fulwell

Categories:
Business & Office
Home & Garden

How would you rate RugStore NE?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"We love the rug we got and it arrived so quickly. For the quality, it was an amazing price!"
"Fab product fab service !"
"Prompt delivery. Web site gave a good description of the rug and accurate colour. Arrived well wrapped."
"Very friendly and efficient"
Dawn Lewis
Verified Buyer
"A fantastic choice of rugs and carpets and excellent delivery service. Really pleased with the quality of the rug and all round service. I would definitely order from you again."
"Friendly staff and very efficient service"
"Great service, kept me fully informed regarding my order and held off delivering (at my request) until it was convienient for me. Superb customer service and a great rug too"
"Quick process, will recommend and would buy again."
"Rugstore kept us informed throughout the delivery process and received no problem"
"Fast, careful delivery on time and rug exactly as ordered."
"Friendly, helpful, efficient service and good, value-for-money products"
Sharon Latham
Verified Buyer
"The rugs are very true in colour and better than expected"
"Great price, fab product, quick delivery."
JUDITH MANLEY
Verified Buyer
"Good website competitive price excellent delivery. Very pleased with the rug . Not the type I usually buy but really like it . Wonder why I haven't ordered before"
"Great communication, fast delivery and 5* rug. Many Thanks."
"Great product and price and fast delivery."
Janet Lawrence
Verified Buyer
"Wide choice of quality merchandise but more importantly excellent customer service. I do not hesitate in recommending this company who will be my preferred outlet for any rugs I require in future"
"Kept me up to date on delays and prompt service once items were in stock for delivery"
Talia Merritt
Verified Buyer
"The delivery was very quick and the Rug looks as show on internet. Very happy with my rug, it looks lovely in my dining room."
"Quick delivery as I wanted it before Christmas. Very helpful gentleman on end of phone. Rug has been much admired by all that have seen it."
RugStore NE is rated 4.89 based on 2,204 reviews