RugStore NE Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend RugStore NE

About RugStore NE: Rugstore NE is one of the UK's leading online rug specialists, we appreciate all feedback from our customers to enable us to continually improving our products and services. Our showroom is situated in the North East of England, where we stock a large selection of rugs and hall runners.

We are authorised partners of famous designer brands including William Morris, Calvin Klein, Scion, Wedgwood, Sanderson, Ted Baker plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Mainland Delivery on all orders, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble Returns.

info@rugstorene.co.uk

6 Station Road Fulwell

Categories:
Business & Office
Home & Garden

How would you rate RugStore NE ?

Margaret Ferguson
"Great range of rugs and fantastic customer service. The Da Vinci rug is gorgeous and outstanding quality."
Guest
"Had trouble registering my order but very helpful customer support sorted everything out and kept me up to date on order. Fantastic selection of rugs that really stand out. Highly recommended."
Jan Hallett
"My rug was good value, delivered exceptionally quick, thank you"
"Excellent product, communication and service. Arrived sooner than expected and exactly as pictured."
"Order sourced and shipped extremely quickly and efficiently"
"Excellent customer service from the very 1st phone call from Wayne. Excellent communication in emails keeping me up to date about my rug purchase. Delivery fast and by a Courier who texts with time slot."
"Excellent and prompt service, and the company has been very helpful and understanding concerning an exchange. Highly recommended."
"Great service from Rugstore. Let me know when rug due in store & when delivery also due. Unfortunately sending rug back as colour choice not satisfactory but entirely my fault. Would definately use again & recommend to others."
"Great product and service."
"Brilliant service and very modern hall rugs that took along time t to find. Extremely pleased with them"
"they have a very good range of rugs to suit all budgets. Have bought 3 rugs from Rugstore NE. Very pleased with them and delivery has been prompt"
"Brilliant communication and detailed delivery time to the hour. Fast delivery 5 days from order. Highly recommend."
"Delivered rug on time and process made simple. Great website. Will be ordering again."
"I bought 2 rugs and I'm so happy with both. They were exactly as described on the website. As they were so well priced I was concerned about the quality but was very happy to find both were excellent quality and look much more expensive than they were. Both were delivered in record time by a competent delivery company which is rare these days! I am very happy with both of my rugs."
"No hassle ordering, quick communication, delivered as promised."
"Have used many times always brilliant service,they always keep you informed."
"Second rug purchased from RugStore NE. Arrived promptly, no fuss, excellent product and reasonable value. Website is comprehensive and user-friendly. Recommended"
"rug store are very fast on delivering orders and keep you up to of date of what day to be in to receive them"
"Everything from our initial enquiry to the delivery of the rug was dealt with very efficiently. We are also very happy with our rug."
"Great service from start to finish.....beautiful rug...just as shown Thank you!"
"It was easy to find the rug i was looking rug by style and size"
"Excellent advice and friendly service from start to finish. We are delighted with our rug. Thank you very much."
"Great quality rug, best price I could find for that particular rug, and speedy delivery. Could not fault it."
RugStore NE is rated 4.89 based on 2,258 reviews