RugStore NE Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend RugStore NE

About RugStore NE: Rugstore NE is one of the UK's leading online rug specialists, we appreciate all feedback from our customers to enable us to continually improving our products and services. Our showroom is situated in the North East of England, where we stock a large selection of rugs and hall runners.

We are authorised partners of famous designer brands including William Morris, Calvin Klein, Scion, Wedgwood, Sanderson, Ted Baker plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Mainland Delivery on all orders, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble Returns.

info@rugstorene.co.uk

6 Station Road Fulwell

Categories:
Business & Office
Home & Garden

Tell us how RugStore NE made you happy

Louise Brown
"Great selection of rugs. I bought a large scale rug and am very pleased with it. Good prices and good communication on when it would arrive. I would recommend them."
T Kelsall
"Great service, quick delivery & my rug is exactly as expected looks fab"
"Great rug and extremely prompt service. Dog and us very satisfied"
"Very efficient process of ordering my rug over the phone. Details of delivery clearly outlined and worked smoothly. I had my lovely new rug in two days!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Easy to use and delivered on time"
"The rug l ordered came very quickly.l really love my new rug and l would buy from the rug store again for sure."
"Lovely to deal with. A very easy purchase, delivery time excellent. Product very nice!"
"The help and attention I was given was impeccable. The service was just amazing. Thank you very much."
"Delivery was very fast. The rug I ordered was reasonably good quality (for the price). I found the website easy to navigate and there is a Paypal option for payment."
"Excellent quality , range and value for money. Delighted with my new rug."
"Very good and quick service. Great quality rug, looks lovely in my lounge."
"Easy to order and delivered quickly but most of all the quality is Brilluant"
"Very happy with quality of our rug, the colour is perfect and the price was right. The delivery tracker service was efficient and the rug was delivered within the time agreed. Definitely use this company again."
"First class service and quality, fast delivery, very pleased"
"Not opening yet due to work on our house but delivery efficient"
"Good website, competitive pricing, great communication & overall service, highly recommended"
"Delivered correct rug but had to wait a few weeks for it. Would buy from them again."
"Bought a rug which turned out to be too big. Telephoned Wayne and he promptly sorted out an exchange for a smaller rug. Great service and delivery. I would certainly use RugStore again as their service, prices and selection is fantastic."
"Excellent service"
"Really nice rug . Good quality wool rug. Quick service. Delivered in the time stated. Very happy customer."
"Beautiful rug, efficiently despatched and delivered."
"Great service, fantastic product at a good price and delivered promptly."
RugStore NE is rated 4.89 based on 2,450 reviews