Rugstore NE Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rugstore NE
Read Rugstore NE Reviews

About Rugstore NE:

Rugstore NE is one of the UK's leading online rug specialists, we appreciate all feedback from our customers to enable us to continually improving our products and services. Our showroom is situated in the North East of England, where we stock a large selection of rugs and hall runners.
Shop with confidence with Free UK Mainland Delivery on all orders.

tony@rugstorene.co.uk

Fulwell, Sunderland, Tyne and Wear

Tell us how Rugstore NE made you happy
Good choice of rugs, very good speedy service and delivery, love my rug
Excellent communication and product, would use there company again. Item came next day and there was someone on the end of the phone to answer any query’s.
The staff at Rugstore are the most helpful and friendly people I have dealt with. Thank you so much to them, they went above. No beyond to help me.
Really helpful staff on the phone and email. Excellent service and great quality rug.
Excellent item and service, thank you.
Received my order within 2 to 3 days and it was the exact colour I wanted
I am very satisfied with the quality of the purchase and the price matched my expectations. Fast delivery of the purchase.
Simple transaction, super fast delivery and lovely rug. Would definitely recommend and use again.
Excellent service. Fantastic product as usual Thanks again
Quick and efficient service, appreciated the courtesy call keeping me updated on the status of my order. Definitely recommend.
very pleased with our product , thank you
Good choice, great prices and swift delivery
Lovely rug, great price. £50 cheaper than elsewhere and arrived within 3 days. Highly recommended 👌
This is the third rug I have bought!!! I have been so pleased with the quality, colour, service etc. Thank you
Rug delivered quickly and arrived in perfect condition. Good communication from Rugsore NE
Very helpful response to my phone call and really efficient ordering of the rug I wanted. Delivery was also fast and efficient - the carpet is excellent- exactly what I wanted.
I have bought nine rugs from Rugstore NE over the last four years and I have been pleased with every one of them. I haven't found better quality or value on any other site and I have received very knowledgeable advice when I have phoned. Ordering is a straightforward process and delivery is always prompt. Happily, there has been no need to return any purchase.
Beautiful carpet despatched very promptly.
Alway very helpful and polite from all the staff, excellent service.
Fabulous selection of rugs in a huge selection of sizes/styles/colours. I haven't seen a selection of such quality, competitively priced rugs anywhere else. Site is easy to use and delivery is very speedy. Would recommend with bells on!
Rugstore NE is rated 4.90 based on 2,660 reviews