RugStore NE Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend RugStore NE

About RugStore NE: Rugstore NE is one of the UK's leading online rug specialists, we appreciate all feedback from our customers to enable us to continually improving our products and services. Our showroom is situated in the North East of England, where we stock a large selection of rugs and hall runners.

We are authorised partners of famous designer brands including William Morris, Calvin Klein, Scion, Wedgwood, Sanderson, Ted Baker plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Mainland Delivery on all orders, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble Returns.

info@rugstorene.co.uk

6 Station Road Fulwell

Categories:
Business & Office
Home & Garden

Tell us how RugStore NE made you happy

Joanne McNaboe
"Excellent quality. Not disappointed."
Margaret Ferguson
"Great range of rugs and fantastic customer service. The Da Vinci rug is gorgeous and outstanding quality."
"Had trouble registering my order but very helpful customer support sorted everything out and kept me up to date on order. Fantastic selection of rugs that really stand out. Highly recommended."
"We were kept informed about the progress of our order. Our rug was delivered within the week. Perfect!"
"Over the years we've bought a number of rugs from RugStore NE and every one of them has been of excellent quality and value (we've still got them all - we just swap them around). We've visited the store a few times and the guys there are great. When we've bought via the internet, the communications have been spot on. Delivery is always super fast. Thanks very much!"
"Best price online, quick efficient service, couldn't fault anything."
"RugStoreNE offers an excellent web site and a comprehensive range of products. I purchased a Noble Art classical design rug of 290 x 200 cm for my kitchen. Order placed 20 November, 2018. Item delivered 24 November, 2018. I had first class & timely communications via email & text from initial order to delivery. The rug was of excellent quality with good weight & thickness - exceeding what I expected from a £340 purchase. From initial web search, product selection, payment process, delivery and customer communications my experiences were first class - and I'll use the company again. Highly recommended."
"Just perfect rug store kept me fully updated on my purchase . The delivery was quick and it also gave me a time would definitely use again . And the rug was well wrapped and in perfect condition thank you rug store"
"We have been trying to find a quality rug at a sensible price for some time. The choices seemed limited and while the likes of John Lewis sold quality rugs the prices were always a problem. By accident, on-line, we discovered the Rug Store in Sunderland. The shop was about an hours drive away so on a rainy Saturday we set off. From the outside the shop looks nothing but when you enter it is totally different. Very impressive and professional displays but more importantly, friendly, knowledgeable people. We bought a beautiful rug at a very good price and received the best service possible. The life of a small retailer must be very difficult but it is up to us to support the good guys and the Rug Store North East certainly deserves success. Peter Gray"
"The rug I ordered late on Monday night was delivered to my address in Ireland on Thursday morning. Was impressed with such a prompt delivery and packaging. The rug was just as described online - I am very happy with RugStore NE and would use them again. Well done RugStore"
"Excellent price matched by great service beat local black Friday discount by a further 20% and then delivered free the next day. Not a lot more to be said."
"The service and staff at Rugstore are first rate. It's a really nice shop and it has a large range of top quality goods. Highly Recommended.."
"Good service very helpful!"
"Unless you want to pay £20 to return a rug if you don’t like it I would stay away from this company."
"Excellent service, received the rug on my requested date, hassle free. Answered all my questions in a professional manner. Would definitely use again."
"Love the rug we bought, it's a turquoise and grey tribal one. It was better priced for the size than others we found online. And we didn't expect it to have such a lovely deep pile. Delivery was prompt, communication with Rugstire NE was good too. All good!"
"We had an excellent all round service from Rugstore NE. Their website was easy to use. We found a rug we liked and it was on offer at a very competitive price. Ordering online was easy and the delivery was within days - wonderful. We love our rug and it is just as illustrated on the website. Would highly recommend this company."
"Delighted with the rugs and with the helpful service - both on-line and over the 'phone. Thank you!"
"A beautiful rug just right for my hallway. thank you"
"Very good friendly no quibble at The RugStore NE, I placed my order & my beautiful Sanderson rug came about the same day I was told to expect it, the red poppies rug has now changed from a light grey to a fawn colour, But it is absolutely gorgeous : ) Wayne whom I spoke to over the phone was lovely, so kind and helpful ; I would absolutely recommend The Rug Store NE to anyone who is looking for the perfect rug ."
"Great service and fantastic product at a good price , would not hesitate to order from this company again."
"Excellent service after another company had let us down. Would order from Rugstore again"
"It’s difficult to pick the colour you’re looking for online. This was just the right shade of dark royal blue. Delivery was swift and painless. Not the cheapest rug but happy with the quality. It went flat straightaway."
RugStore NE is rated 4.89 based on 2,291 reviews