RugStore NE Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend RugStore NE

About RugStore NE: Rugstore NE is one of the UK's leading online rug specialists, we appreciate all feedback from our customers to enable us to continually improving our products and services. Our showroom is situated in the North East of England, where we stock a large selection of rugs and hall runners.

We are authorised partners of famous designer brands including William Morris, Calvin Klein, Scion, Wedgwood, Sanderson, Ted Baker plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Mainland Delivery on all orders, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble Returns.

info@rugstorene.co.uk

6 Station Road Fulwell

Categories:
Business & Office
Home & Garden

How would you rate RugStore NE ?

Margaret Ferguson
"Great range of rugs and fantastic customer service. The Da Vinci rug is gorgeous and outstanding quality."
Guest
"Had trouble registering my order but very helpful customer support sorted everything out and kept me up to date on order. Fantastic selection of rugs that really stand out. Highly recommended."
Jan Hallett
"My rug was good value, delivered exceptionally quick, thank you"
"Excellent service after another company had let us down. Would order from Rugstore again"
"It’s difficult to pick the colour you’re looking for online. This was just the right shade of dark royal blue. Delivery was swift and painless. Not the cheapest rug but happy with the quality. It went flat straightaway."
"Excellent quality. Not disappointed."
"Everything from ordering to receiving my goods were first class"
"Have used this company before to buy a large rug for my lounge. The first time I visited their shop but this time I bought it on line without 'seeing it in the flesh' so to speak. It's delivered within 5 days, well packaged, and was perfect - exactly.as on-line pictures nod description. Excellent service and value."
"Good range of hall runners and I am very pleased with my purchase. Good quality and exactly as described. Arrived on time."
"Excellent site waiting for my second rug to arrive today."
"I found RugStore very helpful, efficient and polite. They are a company to be trusted. I highly recommend them. CW"
"Lovely rug, exactly as described. Very pleased."
"If anyone is looking for a rug or carpet,this is the first place to go . Very polite people to deal with, top quality carpets at reasonable prices, Just ask Whane and I'm sure he'll do his best to find what you are looking for..Bill Keay. Rainworth Notts.."
"Very helpful friendly staff."
"Excellent product at a really good price,we saw a very similar product in a store near where we live and it was nearly double the price,service and delivery were also excellent. We will certainly use Rugstore NE again and have recommended them to our friends who have commented on the rug Thanks again"
"Great Rug and quick delivery."
"Excellent quality rug looks luxurious. The service was excellent will order another one for the hall"
"Excellent product, good value for money, and arrived in good time. Well done Rugstore NE"
"Excellent product, communication and service. Arrived sooner than expected and exactly as pictured."
"Order sourced and shipped extremely quickly and efficiently"
"Excellent customer service from the very 1st phone call from Wayne. Excellent communication in emails keeping me up to date about my rug purchase. Delivery fast and by a Courier who texts with time slot."
"Excellent and prompt service, and the company has been very helpful and understanding concerning an exchange. Highly recommended."
"Great service from Rugstore. Let me know when rug due in store & when delivery also due. Unfortunately sending rug back as colour choice not satisfactory but entirely my fault. Would definately use again & recommend to others."
RugStore NE is rated 4.89 based on 2,273 reviews