RugStore NE Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend RugStore NE

About RugStore NE: Rugstore NE is one of the UK's leading online rug specialists, we appreciate all feedback from our customers to enable us to continually improving our products and services. Our showroom is situated in the North East of England, where we stock a large selection of rugs and hall runners.

We are authorised partners of famous designer brands including William Morris, Calvin Klein, Scion, Wedgwood, Sanderson, Ted Baker plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Mainland Delivery on all orders, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble Returns.

info@rugstorene.co.uk

6 Station Road Fulwell

Categories:
Business & Office
Home & Garden

Tell us how RugStore NE made you happy

Guest
"I was a little wary as I hadn’t heard of this company previously and only found them because a rug I wanted was cheaper there than any other stockist. I took the chance and ordered it and can highly recommend them. The communication was great, the company contacted me after payment to let me know the rug was in stock with their supplier but given it was Easter weekend may take a week to arrive and they would post it straight out to me. They were completely true to their word and reliable and I could track my delivery on exactly the day they said it would arrive. The whole process was simple, reliable and the price couldn’t be beaten and I did look for the best bargain! Even better, the rug looks just like the picture and I love it. Thanks Rugstore NE, I’ve already shared the link for the rug on a social media hone design group I’m in."
Katie Jenkin
"Received my delivery quickly and very pleased with my rug. The colour is as pictured on the website and looks great in my living room. Would definitely recommend."
Allan Hardill
"I ordered a Sanderson rug on Sunday night and it was delivered here first thing Tuesday morning. Excellent service and a very competitive price."
"Rug arrived promptly and true to description Excellent service would highly recommend"
"Arrived on time and was value for money"
"Lovely product exactly as described"
"Despite living in central England, this is my 'preferred' Rug store and default setting as/when I need a new rug. This is because I have experience of them (over the phone and on-line) and have found them to be courteous, dependable and do exactly as they say they will - a rarity in today's world. The goods have been good quality and affordable also. No complaints at all."
"Very pleasant people,rug arrived when it was supposed to and in perfect condition"
"ordered rug on Wednesday, arrived on Friday. excellent service very pleased with product.so pleased ordered another of the same but smaller for other end of the room, but waiting for this one to be delivered from suppliers. ( so not so quick) but eagerly awaiting delivery"
"Found this place by accident by way of a Google search. We ordered a large rug for the dining room. It looked bbetter than expected once it arrived. We've ordered another one for the bedroom but have to wait a couple of months which is a shame. The service is second to none & your kept fully updated on your order."
"Hi, I looked around for a carpet to match one that I had bought previously, found it at rugstpre and ordered it. I ordered it and it was delivered next day without me asking for next day delivery and all before 10.30am. Excellent, you couldn't get better than that. Would definitely buy from here again. Jacqui West in North Northumberland"
"Great service good communication. 100% happy"
"Ordering and delivery went very well, rug is beautiful, just like the picture, we love it, just as soft as it said. Thankyou"
"Would use again in future and highly recommend."
"Very pleased with Rugstore NE. The product was exactly as described, the price was competitive and delivery was on time"
"A very good price along with quick delivery."
"Was informed all the time about delivery and rug was perfect"
"Great company to deal with great client contact would highly recommend a pleasure to deal with thank you"
"Very good selection of rugs. Kept me informed about my order. Delivered as stated. Very pleased with purchase. Rug looks great, good quality and feels luxurious. Colour slightly paler than in photo, but still very pleased."
"I ordered a hallway runner, and my partner and I are very very pleased with it, the colours are lovely and it fits perfectly in our hallway and is exactly the right height which doesn't interfere with the opening of doors etc. The service was excellent. I was kept informed by text and email from the point of ordering to delivery. I would definitely recommend this company. :-)"
"Excellent service. Ordered a rug and it arrived within 24hours. Cheaper than other sellers too."
"I came across RugStore NE with a random google search so you never quite know what you’ll get, but they were brilliant! My product is as expected, delivery as they promised. Plus I had a nice note a couple of days after I ordered and paid, to say they had a discount starting the next day, which they gave back to me. Thanks guys!"
RugStore NE is rated 4.89 based on 2,376 reviews