RugStore NE Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend RugStore NE

About RugStore NE: Rugstore NE is one of the UK's leading online rug specialists, we appreciate all feedback from our customers to enable us to continually improving our products and services. Our showroom is situated in the North East of England, where we stock a large selection of rugs and hall runners.

We are authorised partners of famous designer brands including William Morris, Calvin Klein, Scion, Wedgwood, Sanderson, Ted Baker plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Mainland Delivery on all orders, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble Returns.

info@rugstorene.co.uk

6 Station Road Fulwell

Categories:
Business & Office
Home & Garden

Click Here

Tell us how RugStore NE made you happy

Louise Brown
"Great selection of rugs. I bought a large scale rug and am very pleased with it. Good prices and good communication on when it would arrive. I would recommend them."
T Kelsall
"Great service, quick delivery & my rug is exactly as expected looks fab"
"Great rug and extremely prompt service. Dog and us very satisfied"
"Good pictures on the website. Easy to order. However, the delivery phase is not easy. Problem during the delivery and the 2 hours slot for the delivery received by sms was wrong, as rug already delivered to my neighbor when I reached home from work in the middle of the afternoon."
"we were very impressed with a prompt delivery but the rug started shedding almost immediately and we are not sure what to do"
Hi Aida,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, initial shedding is quite normal and can be expected on all wool rugs when they are new. This should subside with regular vacuuming and will not be detrimental to the rug in any way. You can see general care instructions with a section on shedding on our site here www.rugstorene.co.uk/rug-care/
If you have any further queries please contact the store on 0191 5492783.

kind regards Tony
"The rug is taking a very long time... Thought it would be in stock already ... Costumer service not bad..."
"Quick delivery but the quality of the rug was a bit disappointing. The rug was supposed to have been reduced to £55. I have seen these in the local markets for £20."
"long delivery time"
"Not impressed with the communication, rug was delayed. The rug itself is really nice but very slippery on the surface if you have kids, which I do. Next time I buy I rug I will go and feel it first."
"The initial service and delivery were very quick and the rug was of good quality. Unfortunately it wasn't quite what we wanted so had to make a return - this was at our cost (over£10) even though Rugstore have an account with UK Mail so surely could have arranged pick up?"
"Good price but out of stock unexpectedly and 2 week wait. Item still not here actually."
"I have not even received it yet how can I write a review on something I have not seen?????? You have sent this too early."
"Very impressed with the service from Rugstore, and with the quality of the rug I purchased. Would recommend them. Thank you."
Delivery
Information
Price
"We are happy with the rug even if the colours are sligthly different from the picture on the webiste. It is mainly brown and not grey. The problem was the rug was delivered to the wrong address! Not RugStore NE fault I imagine but it was an inconvenience for us."
Delivery
Information
Price
"it takes ages to deliver the product"
"The rug has not been delivered! When I went to track the parcel it tells me a card has been left at 52 - I live at 43!"
RugStore NE is rated 4.89 based on 2,461 reviews