Rugstore NE Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rugstore NE
Read Rugstore NE Reviews

About Rugstore NE:

Rugstore NE is one of the UK's leading online rug specialists, we appreciate all feedback from our customers to enable us to continually improving our products and services. Our showroom is situated in the North East of England, where we stock a large selection of rugs and hall runners.
Shop with confidence with Free UK Mainland Delivery on all orders, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble Returns.

tony@rugstorene.co.uk

Rugstore NE 5 star review on 2nd May 2020
Fay Parrish
Rugstore NE 5 star review on 14th March 2020
Just what we ordered and the quality was as expected. Quick delivery so 5*
The rug I chose no supplier could get it but then I found Rugstore NE and they were very helpful and found one for me and was delivered within a few days. I love it and thank Rugstore for all there help.
Excellent service at a great price. Really pleased with our rug and looks great.
Excellent service - beautiful rug at a great price. 5 star Rugstore NE
Rugstore NE 5 star review on 15th October 2020
This is the third time I have bought a rug from Rugstore NE.
I ordered my rug by telephone this time and they were very helpful and were able to find my previous orders even though that was 6 years ago.
My rug was delivered to North Scotland within a week and all the rugs are excellent quality.
I would definitely reccommend Rugstore NE.
Excellent customer service. Returned a rug and received refund straightaway and have now ordered a replacement rug From Rugstore. Would highly recommend this company.
Really pleased. Ordered a non slip grip to stop the front door mat sliding on the carpet. Arrived very quickly and did the job perfectly. Well done rugstore
Initially there was a long delay on delivery (COVID), but our rug turned up earlier than expected. The rug is beautiful and exceptional quality, it feels really expensive underfoot, but was actually surprisingly cheap! Thank you
Very efficient service. Lovely rug. Good price.
Excellent quality product. Very quick delivery. One very happy customer.
Excellent service. Friendly and helpful team
Prompt delivery. Very pleased with the quality of the rug
Excellent service,very helpful staff.
Beautiful rug😊
excellent to deal with superquick delivery
Easy website, product delivered quickly, great value
Love my rug. Gorgeous. Really good quality. Arrived v quickly after ordering, thought i had to wait weeks according to the site. Would definately order from this company again. V v happy. Thank you 😀
Stunning rug I love it thanks and super speedy and easy delivery. Great service thanks!
I have used Rugstore NE for quite a few years now, It is easy to order online, or by phone.Everyone I have spoken to is so helpful and kind and always make sure that you as a customer are happy.The products are exactly as you see them-good!I see no reason to go elsewhere.Thank you again Rugstore NE
Staff very helpful and love the shop with lots of choice
Had great service by Tony & Wayne.

I ordered a rug that was delayed due to the courier messing about (not the fault of Rugstore, and a courier they don't normally use as it was a tricky delivery) but was kept fully up to date at all times.

Communications were responded to quickly and updates were given proactively. As good an online shopping experience as I've had.

Would recommend them to anyone.
Rugstore NE 5 star review on 13th September 2020