RugStore NE Reviews

of reviewers recommend RugStore NE
Read RugStore NE Reviews

About RugStore NE:

Rugstore NE is one of the UK's leading online rug specialists, we appreciate all feedback from our customers to enable us to continually improving our products and services. Our showroom is situated in the North East of England, where we stock a large selection of rugs and hall runners.

We are authorised partners of famous designer brands including William Morris, Calvin Klein, Scion, Wedgwood, Sanderson, Ted Baker plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Mainland Delivery on all orders, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble Returns.

info@rugstorene.co.uk

6 Station Road Fulwell

Tell us how RugStore NE made you happy
Easy to order. Great Black Friday price! Delivered as promised.
Lovely art deco rug delivered quickly and really happy with it
For the price, this rug represents really great value. Nice and cosy!
Excellent Quality rug, swift delivery & great communication. Would highly recommend this seller.
I hadn’t read the small print so when I ordered the rug I was surprised to hear it wasn’t in stock. However, after contacting the store I received accurate information on its availability and estimated arrival date - the rug arrived earlier than I expected and I’m very pleased with it.
Excellent service and communication from Rugstore NE. I would definitely buy again from them.
Although I had to return the rug I had bought due to it being the wrong colour the rug was picked up the next day for free. The person I spoke to on the phone was very polite and the refund given the next day. Very good service.
Lovely rug, looked exactly as advertised on the website. Customer support kept me updated each step of the process, with delivery made well within estimated time frame. More than happy!
responsive and efficient service, good value for money
Excellent service, very competitive price and kept me in touch with delivery details and dates. Would highly recommend
What a fabulous store to deal with. Very polite and efficient gentleman on the telephone who could not have been more helpful. Very prompt service and the rug is unbelievable. Exactly as described and top quality. Would highly recommend to anybody and will certainly use them again. Thank you so much.
The rug is good quality and colours are true to the online photos. In addition the customer service from the Rugstore NE team goes above and beyond as they sorted out errors made by the courier within 24 hours.
Fantastic service and super fast delivery would highly recommend the Rugstore
Excellent service. I was kept informed of the expected delivery time and date. Very pleased with my new rug. I would have no hesitation in using this company in future
Excellent value, quality and service. Communication was friendly and very helpful. Very quick delivery. Highly recommended.
the rug I ordered arrived on time and it was the one I ordered.
Very efficient service, delivery was earlier than inticipated which was great. Thanks
So pleased we ordered our Sanderson rug from RugstoreNE. Quality, price and service were excellent. Communication was very good and delivery was so quick and efficient. Will definitely tell friends and family about this experience and will be heading here for future purchases. Many Thanks.
very prompt dispatch-problem with carrier quickly dealt with, and with friendly followup
Friendly and helpful advice. Sorted delivery around our schedule. But then courier got delayed so we had to wait another day. Not Rugstore's fault! We love the rug!
RugStore NE is rated 4.89 based on 2,486 reviews