R&R Country Reviews

of reviewers recommend R&R Country
Read R&R Country Reviews

About R&R Country:

We have over 22 years’ experience within the equestrian and country industry and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products at competitive prices to ensure you get great value for money.

Starting with a store in Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire, we have since grown into Yorkshire’s largest equestrian and country superstore and have a second store at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Open 7 days a week, our stores are packed with the latest equestrian and country clothing, safety wear, footwear, saddlery, horse wear, feed, pet products, gifts and much more.

You're sure to receive a warm welcome at our stores, so why not pay us a visit?

info@randrcountry.co.uk

R&R Country Ltd, Hull Road, Hemingbrough, Selby, North Yorkshire

Great customer service, easy to order, fast delivery and brilliant choice of products.
Posted 32 minutes ago
I’ve shopped both online and in store at R&R for over 18 years and the whole experience has always been fantastic. After all these years it’s still my favourite for all my equestrian needs.
R&R Country 5 star review on 2nd August 2021 R&R Country 5 star review on 2nd August 2021
R and R regularly do great offers on essential equipment required for us Horsey Folk! A few years ago I bought a pair of Flex on Incline Ultra grip stirrups and the have transformed my riding and feeling of security I the saddle. I absolutely love them. So when a 15% off offer for the Safe On stirrups came up it was an opportunity I couldn't miss! My horse has been out of action for 18 months following an injury, but has come back very strong from his rehab programme and we will be starting to jump again in the next month or so! I can now have the peace of mind that if anything goes wrong whilst jumping the arm of the stirrups will detach reducing the risk of being caught in the stirrup!
Purchased a Mackey Roller on-line. Had been to the Melton Store as I needed to see a selection - on-line information does not help with size or position of the rings. I sought assistance which at first did not appear enthusiastic but the help and advice was good. Unfortunately only pony size available. I was advised to purchase the large size on-line and it was delivered very promptly and is an excellent purchase.
Fabulous service. Thanks
All items ordered arrived really quickly. Very happy.
A fast and efficient service. The Marilyn Flex Breeches are well made and comfortable.
Excellent service! Ordered some stirrups at the weekend (with the 15% discount) and they arrived Monday! Very well packaged and a thoughtful little extra of a bag of pony sweets (which my youngest was very pleased about)!
Super quick delivery, thanks very much
Just wanted a simple waterproof coat for beating this season. Very affordable. The delivery also came very quick. I will definitely use this website in the future.
Very quick delivery, I’m very impressed and whenever I visit the Melton Mowbray store, the customer service is always excellent. Highly recommend to anyone!
R&R Country 5 star review on 30th July 2021 R&R Country 5 star review on 30th July 2021 R&R Country 5 star review on 30th July 2021
Excellent quality product and delivery within 24 hours
Although the product, a Barmah hat, is of undisputed quality the service and price provided by R&R was second to none. The cost and delivery even proved better than a certain giant on line company who shall remain nameless. Thank you and well done
Fabulous team at the Melton branch. Bend over backwards with their customer service and knowledge. Thank you. X
I find it very convenient to order things online with yourselves and collect in my local store. My only disappointment is that the loyalty points from my purchases cannot be added to my account
Hello Chloe, Thank you for your review - we are please you find our website convenient and easy to use. Just for future reference, if you add a note to your online order saying 'add loyalty' - we are more than happy to manually add these. Kind Regards, Laura
The staff are very knowledgable and helpful.
Whilst it was very simple to order a gift card I didn’t realise it wouldn’t be emailed automatically which meant I had to contact customer services. Luckily this was then delivered very quickly so overall I’m happy!
R and R have been exceptionally efficient and quick with my order and refunded my return straight away. I will shop with them again.
Very easy to place order and arrived before expected!
Very pleased with my lunge reins I ordered through click and collect. Excellent service, will use this method of purchase again and will recommend.
R&R Country is rated 4.90 based on 3,424 reviews