R&R Country Reviews

of reviewers recommend R&R Country
Read R&R Country Reviews

About R&R Country:

We have over 22 years’ experience within the equestrian and country industry and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products at competitive prices to ensure you get great value for money.

Starting with a store in Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire, we have since grown into Yorkshire’s largest equestrian and country superstore and have a second store at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Open 7 days a week, our stores are packed with the latest equestrian and country clothing, safety wear, footwear, saddlery, horse wear, feed, pet products, gifts and much more.

You're sure to receive a warm welcome at our stores, so why not pay us a visit?

info@randrcountry.co.uk

R&R Country Ltd, Hull Road, Hemingbrough, Selby, North Yorkshire

Ordered a Shires rug which was very reasonably priced and it arrived nicely boxed and very quickly. Hassle free shopping.
Quick delivery however not happy with my order of tangle brush as few bristles missing.
Online order easy and item arrived super quick Perfect experience
Fast, reliable and professional service
Outstanding service, ordered on a Saturday and order arrived the following Tuesday, the best price! Ha e ordered more stuff now as I was so impressed with the service 👍😃
Amazing product x express service x x recommended
Ordered my partner two sets of contact pad an flea hat they come within couple of days well packed an delivered in good condition would recommend using this thank you
The best price for a branded item , delivered so quickly and well packaged.
Very quick dispatch a delivery of my daughter Xmas bits. r&R is her favourite shop for her horsey bits and bobs
Quality products, excellent prices. I’ve ordered a few times now and I’ve always had clear communication and the items have always been boxed nicely. Mi would highly recommend 5*****
Excellent service on online orders. Delivered within 2 days. Amazing.
Great selection of good brands, prompt delivery and competitive pricing. What more do you want ................. ???
Best price for my item . Fast service and delivery. Would definitely buy from R&R again.
Good availability and fast delivery. All items were very well packaged. Will happily purchase from here in the future.
Expensive but not exceptional.
Excellent store. I wish I lived closer but ordered online. Great selection of goods. Prices were excellent, in particular the sale items, which had large discounts. Very speedy dispatch and I was kept informed all the way through. All in all excellent service and products, I will definitely use them again and can highly recommend.
The customer service team is absolutely amazing. I contacted them to ask when an item was coming back in stock, I then received a call to say they have arrived and will be posted on the website shortly so I didn’t miss out again. Absolutely faultless from start to finish. Thank you !
Hello Sacha, Thank you so much for your lovely review. We are pleased you found our service faultless :D Have a lovely weekend. Kind Regards, Laura
Fantastic service, placed my order on a Friday late afternoon and it arrived via DPD on sunday morning on a standard service! Talk about that for good service!
Good deal and quick delivery, all worked out well.
Excellent customer service. Very helpful and took time to talk through rider hat choice. Also purchased kids riding boots - excellent quality and value. Based on this experience we will buy from here again. I would recommend R&R Country without hesitation.
R&R Country is rated 4.90 based on 3,857 reviews