R&R Country Reviews

of reviewers recommend R&R Country
Read R&R Country Reviews

About R&R Country:

We have over 22 years’ experience within the equestrian and country industry and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products at competitive prices to ensure you get great value for money.

Starting with a store in Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire, we have since grown into Yorkshire’s largest equestrian and country superstore and have a second store at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Open 7 days a week, our stores are packed with the latest equestrian and country clothing, safety wear, footwear, saddlery, horse wear, feed, pet products, gifts and much more.

You're sure to receive a warm welcome at our stores, so why not pay us a visit?

info@randrcountry.co.uk

Laura Young
R&R Country 5 star review on 14th August 2019
Miss Christina Sawicki
they were fab!!
Amazing service - rapid delivery. Very happy customer- cannot fault any part of order. Simply put- perfect . Thank you.
Good range of products. Well detailed description on website. Prompt delivery and carefully packaged
The incorrect item was delivered, and no paperwork enclosed to return it, so I had to go in to the local store and swap it for myself :( Store Manager very helpful!!
Hi Sarah,

We are very sorry that the item was incorrect and that no paperwork was included. This is not normally the case and we apologise for this error.

We are glad the issue is resolved now.

Have a lovely day!

Laura
Very pleased with the quick delivery service!
The delivery was incredibly fast and the breastplate i bought from R&R country was amazing. Easy to use and smart website and my order was packaged very well. Thank you R&R country i will definitely be buying from you again :)
Very quick delivery which was much appreciated. Great prices too!
My recent visit to R&R was v good. It has been a while due to the recent lockdown. The staff were all very helpful and dealt efficiently with my enquires and purchases. Overall a pleasurable visit for my mother and myself, we we’re in need of a horse retail fix.
We are very happy with R&R the staff are very pleasant and great to deal with. Will be back again so.....😃
Very quick delivery and a good range of stock at different price points.
My delivery turned up very quickly after ordering, I was kept up to date of when it was dispatched and a hour slot for delivery.. It turned up in perfect condition
Excellent service from R&R, was desperate for a pair of amiras and R&R had them in stock, very quick delivery and when I had to phone them with a query It was resolved there and then. Will definitely order from R&R again in the future x
Very efficient service,
Prompt delivery; item as expected
I ordered a bridle on line from R&R - it was with me the next day, with no postage costs to pay! Really happy with the service, I'm not an overly confident online shopper but the website was easy to use. Will definitely buy this way again. Suzie
Super fast service, highly recommend, lovely quality rug, will buy from again
Found this company browsing for schoffel product and found a bargain
Very prompt attention to my order and delivery, would recommend to my friends .
I recently came to R&R to try on some boots and the staff were really accommodating and didn’t make me feel as if I was taking up their time. They helped me make sure I chose the right boots for me! One of my absolute favourite horsey shops to go to, such a wide range of products to choose from and there’s always something for everyone! Delivery is always super fast when ordering online as well.
Fantastic service. Firstly spoke to someone in store who was very helpful and put me onto Yasmin in the saddlery at Selby. Advice given on bridle type and size suitable for my mare. Great service and happy to advice on fitting post sale as well via email. Excellent service, great products. My horse better be grateful 😉!
Very prompt order and delivery
R&R Country is rated 4.88 based on 1,699 reviews