R&R Country Reviews

of reviewers recommend R&R Country
Read R&R Country Reviews

About R&R Country:

We have over 22 years’ experience within the equestrian and country industry and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products at competitive prices to ensure you get great value for money.

Starting with a store in Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire, we have since grown into Yorkshire’s largest equestrian and country superstore and have a second store at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Open 7 days a week, our stores are packed with the latest equestrian and country clothing, safety wear, footwear, saddlery, horse wear, feed, pet products, gifts and much more.

You're sure to receive a warm welcome at our stores, so why not pay us a visit?

info@randrcountry.co.uk

R&R Country 5 star review on 14th September 2020
R&R Country 5 star review on 14th October 2019
Miss Redman
More Photos & Videos
Ordered my Ariat boots on line and collected from the store the following morning. Staff very helpful and friendly. Great browsing experience throughout the store and came away with more than just the boots! Which, by the way, are a fabulous fit and so comfortable I could sleep in them....
Posted 17 minutes ago
Great service and prompt refund which meant I could re-order the right size boots, new boots sent out very quickly - delighted! Even more so as this was the only place that has the boots I wanted in my size as they have sold out everywhere!
Lovely thermal kids riding tights. Good price lovely quality, Quick easy website. Fast delivery.
Great service, very prompt. Goods exactly as described. Will definitely use this company again.
Revived but the tin was badly damaged xx
Hello,

I am sorry to hear this, can we ask for your order number so we can look into this for you.

Kind Regards,

Laura
I ordered a new dog bed! The order was processed quickly and the delivery was super fast! My dog loves it! Thank you!
Very impressed with R&R - I received the wrong product when my delivery arrived but they were extremely helpful and attentive and sorted the issue promptly and with upmost care. On receiving the rectified order they had also included a free mask and bag which was a lovely gesture. Couldn't be more pleased and will be ordering from them in the future.
Excellent, reliable service. Have always trusted R&R quality either in the Melton Mowbray store or online. Thank you.
Good website & easy ordering online. Fast delivery :-)
Superb service-I would happily recommend R&R Country. Simple, attractive , competitive pricing & easy to navigate website with wide range of choice and excellent quick delivery, with updates. I will use as my first stop for outdoor/country/equine requirements
Didn’t bother to notify my order was ready even when I’d enquired in store.
Mega fast delivery good communication high recommend.
Advice was very helpful regarding sizing of the Ariat boots I wanted. Easy to order and arrived quickly. Love love my boots and also had a Pikeur fleece jacket which is amazing would definitely recommend and order again. Thank you
Really fast delivery and pleased with my coat. Bit expensive but I do think it is worth it.
I recommend R&R country to everyone locally. They have a great selection in store and the staff are all so helpful and knowledgeable. Great service online, very swift with getting orders out to you! Highly recommend!
Breeches arrived quickly and well packaged. Unfortunately they had to be returned as didn't fit but I returned in store and got some great riding over-trousers instead.
Fantastic customer service always, my favourite equestrian shop
Great shop online & in-store. Staff always helpful
Very good service
Great service as ever from R&R. I love the online shopping experience as much as when I visit the Melton store 10/10 thank you
R&R Country is rated 4.89 based on 2,008 reviews