R&R Country Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend R&R Country

About R&R Country: We have over 22 years’ experience within the equestrian and country industry and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products at competitive prices to ensure you get great value for money.

Starting with a store in Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire, we have since grown into Yorkshire’s largest equestrian and country superstore and have a second store at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Open 7 days a week, our stores are packed with the latest equestrian and country clothing, safety wear, footwear, saddlery, horse wear, feed, pet products, gifts and much more.

You're sure to receive a warm welcome at our stores, so why not pay us a visit?

info@randrcountry.co.uk

R&R Country Ltd, Hull Road, Hemingbrough, Selby, North Yorkshire

Click Here
customer service
Richard Weber
"My 1st order with P and R l was very pleased with jacket would come back to you l like designer of jackets are very good been riding and working with dressage and showjump horses in past still rider feel comfortable you ride well"
Miss Redman
"Extremely helpful as always! Ver knowledgeable, some great advice when you've just got your very own first horse! Will 100% recommend and R & R will always be my first choice! Always have what I'm looking for, like my fab new polo bandages to match my favourite saddle pad! It's like they knew I was coming!"
Graham Bamber
"Incredibly happy with the overall experience. Brought a saddle that was listed as a wide but after speaking to staff on the phone they where happy to change the gullet to a medium wide free of charge before dispatching the next day! Can’t recommend enough :)"
"Arrived in brilliant time. Delighted with most of the order but coat disappointing for the price"
"Very good customer service but disappointed about the boots I got as I got wide and they were not wide at all."
"Excellent price and quick delivery. Great company"
"Fast and hassle free service"
"Brilliant service, fast delivery, brilliant prices. Will definitely shop here again. Thank you"
"Item received very promptly"
"Fantastic service our rugs arrived perfectly on time and are as described amazing service as normal wouldn’t use anywhere else"
"Easy to use website and order came quick with constant updates. Will definitely use again."
"Quick responsive service, great product. Will use them again."
"Swift delivery which was good! And website is very easy to use!"
"Thrill with my jacket. Very speedy delivery and good personal service. Thank you. Anna"
"Excellent product with quick delivery. Good communication throughout order and delivery."
"Easy ordering and very speedy delivery . Great experience. Would definitely use again"
"Very happy with my jumper!! Quick delivery"
"I needed to ask an opinion re sizing relating to a particular item. I was transferred to the shop where they measured the item for me before I placed the order. Great service thank you"
"Lovely people, great kit."
"Prompt and efficient service."
"Excellent service and customer service as always from R&R. Great team and great store to buy from. Thanks all"
"Easy to deal with fast delivery"
"Excellent and quick delivery. Would reccomed using this site."
R&R Country is rated 4.83 based on 850 reviews