R&R Country Reviews

4.9
Based on 4,781 reviews
Read R&R Country Reviews

About R&R Country:

We have over 24 years’ experience within the equestrian and country industry and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products at competitive prices to ensure you get great value for money.

Starting with a store in Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire, we have since grown into Yorkshire’s largest equestrian and country superstore and have a second store at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Open 7 days a week, our stores are packed with the latest equestrian and country clothing, safety wear, footwear, saddlery, horse wear, feed, pet products, gifts and much more.

You're sure to receive a warm welcome at our stores, so why not pay us a visit?

info@randrcountry.co.uk

Kim Caldwell
Kim Caldwell
R&R Country 5 star review on 13th July 2022
DANIELLE COLLINS
Excellent service from start to finish..!! :-)
I just know my granddaughter is going to love this Arrived super quick Thank youb
Bargain rug in the sale, reasonable postage and packaging price, fast delivery and was kept in touch with around what was happening with my parcel all the way through! What’s not to like?!
Prompt delivery and item as described also 15 quid cheaper than amazon very good
Good prices and quick delivery
I found R&R offering the best price online for the jacket I wanted so I ordered. Process was very straightforward and it came super quick with free delivery! Jacket is gorgeous too, what's not to like :-)
Easy to navigate website, order arrived in super quick time, and was so well packed. Thank you. Would definitely recommend R&R Country to everyone.
It was easy to purchase a voucher as a gift for another.
I called up about saddle that had sold out. They lady I spoke to was so helpful.
Same day shipment, arrived next day delivery. Saddle arrived well packaged.
Item arrived promptly and in perfect condition🌟
Hello Hannah, Thank you for your super review! We are so pleased you were happy with the service. Kind Regards, Laura
Easy site to navigate and order from. Item was as advertised and arrived alot sooner then expected. Very pleased.
Hello, Thank you for your super review! We are so pleased you were happy with the service. Kind Regards, Laura
Great selection of brands and sizes. My online order was delivered quickly and packaged well.
Hello Nicki, Thank you for your super review! We are so pleased you were happy with the service. Kind Regards, Laura
The item I ordered was fabulous, and delivered quickly. Great service all round thanks!
Hello Steve, Thank you for your super review! We are so pleased you were happy with the service. Have a lovely day. Kind Regards, Laura
Excellent service, placed an order online and received the product the next day with fully tracked delivery. Even better, delivery was free. Will definitely order from R&R Country again.
Hello Vanessa, Thank you for your super review! We are so pleased you were happy with the service. Kind Regards, Laura
First class service - HIGHLY recommended! Thank you
Hello, Thank you for your super review! We are so pleased you were happy with the service and that you would recommend us! Have a lovely day. Kind Regards, Laura
I'd only recently heard about R&R Country and have been really impressed both by the range of products and the prices. Even choosing standard delivery, my first order arrived the next day. Definitely will be my go-to site in future.
Hello Julie, Thank you for your super review! We are so pleased you were happy with the service. Have a lovely day. Kind Regards, Laura
Got some great sale bargains, delivery as promised on time. Really helpful staff helping me to edit my order. Thanks
Hello Ian, Thank you for your super review! We are so pleased you were happy with the service. Have a lovely day. Kind Regards, Laura
Lovely place to visit. Well stocked and staff were all very helpful too
Hello , Thank you for your super review! We are so pleased you were happy with the service. Have a lovely day. Kind Regards, Laura
Brilliant speedy service. Unfortunately the saddle didn't fit :( but it was beautiful and the returns process was extremely easy. Would definitely recommend R&R Country.
Hello Julie, Thank you for your super review! We are so pleased you were happy with the service. Such a shame it didn't fit but we are happy you found the return process to be easy! Have a lovely day. Kind Regards, Laura
R&R Country is rated 4.9 based on 4,781 reviews