R&R Country Reviews

of reviewers recommend R&R Country
Read R&R Country Reviews

About R&R Country:

We have over 22 years’ experience within the equestrian and country industry and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products at competitive prices to ensure you get great value for money.

Starting with a store in Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire, we have since grown into Yorkshire’s largest equestrian and country superstore and have a second store at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Open 7 days a week, our stores are packed with the latest equestrian and country clothing, safety wear, footwear, saddlery, horse wear, feed, pet products, gifts and much more.

You're sure to receive a warm welcome at our stores, so why not pay us a visit?

info@randrcountry.co.uk

R&R Country 5 star review on 5th October 2019
Graham Bamber
R&R Country 5 star review on 26th August 2019
Laura Young
Great service and very quick delivery which l was kept up to date with. Would definitely use and recommend them.
Posted 1 hour ago
Very quick delivery service. Great quality products
Great choice at a competitive price. Staff always helpful.
Highly recommend them.
Love this place. Wonderful range of clothing, tack and equestrian care products. Every visit is a real treat.
The choice of product is excellent and the standard of service is very good. I am able to find what I need and the on line sales are great too.
Super fast delivery
I ordered two whippet collars. I’d order two different styles, one leopard print and one cow print but when they arrived they were both cow print. I looked online and saw the leopard Print was out of stock so just assumed they sent the cow print because of this. I didn’t return it as knew there were no leopard prints in stock - despite my order showing I had ordered it!
However, they both look beautiful on my whippets so don’t mind. The postage was excellent. They arrived the next day and the collars are of brilliant quality and at a reasonable price. Would definitely order again and share with others.
R&R Country 5 star review on 24th October 2020
Great item at a great price
Service was very good, from ordering to delivery.
Speedy delivery, brilliant communication and good value
I was extremely impressed by how quick this order was processed, great online service!
Impressive delivery - came the next day!
Really quick service, great customer service, good quality product.
Always excellent service. If it says it’s in stock online then it is unlike some other websites. Always arrives on time or earlier and in perfect condition. Easy process to order online. In store it always well organised with a wide range of stock to choose from. In my opinion it’s the best equestrian store in the county for variety and I often see new ranges or innovative items in there first before I see it anywhere else. The staff are polite and can’t do enough to help without being overbearing. I always look forward to a trip to R&R. My only issue is that I spend too much when I’m there! :)
Perfect item to measure my horses ever changing gullet size. It was packaged well with a fast delivery.
Bought a running martingale - arrived quickly and with an hours dedicated time-slot! The product is fantastic quality, lovely leather, and the price was really good. Will be my next port of call the next time I need a piece of tack.
Swift delivery, lovely product, order was correct and quick easy purchase!
Delivery information was a little misleading but they fixed the issue promptly. Would have been nice if had of come in correct packaging rather than a used box but overall good service
Hello!

Thank you for your review. Can I ask what your order number was and we can look into the packaging for you.

Kind Regards,

Laura
A lovely, easy buying experience. Good quick delivery and items as described. Love my new shoes and riding tights 😃🐎
Very good product and first class service
R&R Country is rated 4.89 based on 2,032 reviews