R&R Country Reviews

of reviewers recommend R&R Country
Read R&R Country Reviews

About R&R Country:

We have over 22 years’ experience within the equestrian and country industry and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products at competitive prices to ensure you get great value for money.

Starting with a store in Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire, we have since grown into Yorkshire’s largest equestrian and country superstore and have a second store at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Open 7 days a week, our stores are packed with the latest equestrian and country clothing, safety wear, footwear, saddlery, horse wear, feed, pet products, gifts and much more.

You're sure to receive a warm welcome at our stores, so why not pay us a visit?

info@randrcountry.co.uk

Stuart Wyatt
R&R Country 5 star review on 22nd December 2020
claire scott
R&R Country 5 star review on 14th December 2020
Item as expected. Delivery super fast! No complaints at all.
Excellent service. Delivery was very quick and items good quality. Friendly service.
Good price. Product was delayed by chosen courier DPD for delivery
Very good service, will definitely purchase again!
Brilliant place. Ordered on line and super fast delivery.
Prompt delivery.items good quality.would purchase again
Really good service. Very fast delivery.
First time ordering from R&R Country. Purchased a pair of Dubarry Galway boots last Saturday and they arrived on the Monday. I have to say this is by far the best service I have received outside of another well known company at no extra cost to me. Coupled with this I was also given a free cleaning kit which I was not expecting and which was received with grateful thanks. I would certainly recommend this company and when the need arises I will certainly order again.
Very quick service and efficient Covid-safe click and collect from Melton store. Would definitely shop again :)
Great company with excellent prices. Really fast delivery and customer service. Would highly recommend
Excellent service, excellent product.
Online purchasing used. Quick and easy.
Very speedy arrival of the excellent riding breeches I bought for my son. He's delighted with them!
Website easy to use , fast delivery and items arrived well packaged and correct
I have only recently discovered R&R Country and I'm so glad I did! I have just bought another horse after a long break and needed to replace a lot of items. I have found the prices on R&R great with fast delivery, even in the current climate of deliveries taking a little longer. I have already made several orders and have more items I would like buy once payday arrives!
I found what I was looking for very easily on the website and it was delivered, quickly and FOC.
Brilliant service and delivery and will definitely use this site again
My orders arrived the next day - great service
Highly recommend R&R country Hemingbrough. Staff are super friendly and very helpful often going above and beyond to help.
This was my first order with R&R Country for a parka to ride in that was out of stock in my size in most places I tried. They despatched the jacket really quickly and I received it 48 hours later. Very impressed with the service provided and would certainly look at them again for future requirements.
R&R Country is rated 4.89 based on 2,587 reviews