R&R Country Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend R&R Country

About R&R Country: We have over 22 years’ experience within the equestrian and country industry and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products at competitive prices to ensure you get great value for money.

Starting with a store in Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire, we have since grown into Yorkshire’s largest equestrian and country superstore and have a second store at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Open 7 days a week, our stores are packed with the latest equestrian and country clothing, safety wear, footwear, saddlery, horse wear, feed, pet products, gifts and much more.

You're sure to receive a warm welcome at our stores, so why not pay us a visit?

info@randrcountry.co.uk

R&R Country Ltd, Hull Road, Hemingbrough, Selby, North Yorkshire

customer service
Geraldine Birks
"R & R is quite a distance from home so I have started ordering online. Last week I ordered 3 rugs in the online sale. Ordering is quick, easy and delivery is swift and friendly. Items are well packaged and as the online descriptor . I am very pleased with the service and quality, many thanks."
"Great service, excellent communication, quick delivery. Loved the jacket the first time, so I bought another one."
"Have purchased in store and online , both equally easy , straightforward , and trustworthy , both my daughters and myself love R and R"
"Great products, easy to navigate website and delivered in the time-frame stated."
"Great prices. Excellent communications. Fast delivery. I will definitely shop here again"
"Excellent service when enquiring about possible returns over the phone as ordering 2 colours of boot but as they were ariats and the best price I've ever seen I kept both and as always with ariat and my feet they are excellent comfort and style will definately always look at R&R country in future as super fast delivery too."
"I love shopping both in store and online with R&R. They have everything you could need for horsey/human/doggy needs. And they have fab sales too :-)"
"Good service with prompt delivery"
"Very disappointed. Placed an order to be delivered. Received order and only after I received it did I have an email to say they didn’t have two of the items. I wouldn’t have paid for delivery or placed the order as what I paid in postage didn’t make it worth having the order. They should of informed me first then I could of cancelled instead. I raised a complaint and had no response back. Very disappointed"
"Efficient online service"
"Good communication from R & R country Poorly sized joules newdale jacket. Size 16 but fits a size 14. R&R wouldn’t accommodate a comparison test so £5 delivery and £5 cost to return. £10 spent on nothing."
"Fantastic service! Always buy from r&r store normally and couldnt fault the online store"
"Great service! My gilet arrived the day after I ordered it and it is a great fit, thank you."
"Easy to navigate website, prompt delivery and high quality product. Very happy and would definitely use again."
"Sadly the zip was faulty on the gilet. But it was returned for refund with ease. The service from R and R being outstanding. Thank you"
"Ordered boots on line and they were promptly delivered to store for collection"
"R and R country have a great range of stock including everyday essential items for horse owners as well as high quality brands for clothing and horse rugs. My nearest store is Selby and the staff are extrmelely knowledgable and helpful. I have also shopped online and found the website easy to navigate and delivery quick and efficient. My last experience in r and r was in the Selby shop and I was searching for a pair of stable bandages for my shire x mate who has very big legs and not too mention the fact one was swollen. I hadn’t been able to find any bandages long enough to do the job"
"Website is very easy to use, they have some fab bargains & delivery is fast, can't fault & will definitely use again"
"Highly recommend. Great customer service."
"Still waiting for a shirt and gilet that I ordered 3 weeks ago Fed up"
Hi Susan,

Again, I would like to offer my sincerest apologies for the error. We hope the second parcel arrived well and you enjoy your gilet.

Many thanks,

Joe
"Fast delivery. Excellent jacket, just as described. Absolute bargain price. Sorry I have to return it as I ordered the wrong size. My fault not theirs. Will definitely use this company again."
"Only manage to get to your store when the sale is on as we make a day re lunch later as it’s a distance away. Do shop online but like the atmosphere of the shop and helpful staff even when it’s so busy."
"excellent service prompt reply to query great price and fast delivery"
R&R Country is rated 4.82 based on 367 reviews